obama just committed political suicide.

mutter mutter mumbles the nutter

biggie, you are a loony, kid. I don't even have to read you to know that.

Does this mean you are a liar?
Today, 07:14 PM
JakeStarkey
Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009

Thanked 1,442 Times in 1,219 Posts

Re: New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Says the liar. Fuck off, bigreb. You are back on ignore.

Hey, if he's ignoring you, it means he doesn't have to back up his claims.

Not that he ever does, but still.

Oh, yeah -- he's ignoring me, too. But only because I negged him and he got his panties in a bunch. :lol:

mutter mutter mumbles the nutter

biggie, you are a loony, kid. I don't even have to read you to know that.

Does this mean you are a liar?
Today, 07:14 PM
JakeStarkey
Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009

Thanked 1,442 Times in 1,219 Posts

Re: New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Says the liar. Fuck off, bigreb. You are back on ignore.

Hey, if he's ignoring you, it means he doesn't have to back up his claims.

Not that he ever does, but still.

Oh, yeah -- he's ignoring me, too. But only because I negged him and he got his panties in a bunch. :lol:

:lol:

Obviously. I am glad I could clear that up for you. Now on to some actual points....

Does Obama show support for the movement and where is the links that show the new legislation. I have heard complaints and calls for new laws but have seen no real evidence that there is any new legislation coming down the pipeline.
I'm not sure if Obama supports it or not, I would hope not since so many Democrats have already signed a petition to block legislation two years ago.

He did say that his choice to omit it from the SOTU address was a personal decision.
The article was in Newsweek. I'll look it up. It was in the draft works by far left Senate Senators, for all I know its just going to go no where, I just find it fucked up that there would be this kind of crap going on and no one says anything about it. Weather it goes anywhere or not the people should know what their elected goons are working on.

Here is the link from Newsweek. Gun-Control Effort Coming Soon From White House - Newsweek

Thanks for the cite. If he pushes for this it will have a backfire as well as going nowhere. I do not see the hose passing any gun control at this moment, particularly when they can use this a stick to beat Obama with. Not necessarily the best reason but it is politics and they tend to do things like that. I really grow tired of all this gun control nonsense that is completely lacking in facts. More laws will not change what happened and will not prevent it in the future. Particularly with what the article is pointing to as an assault weapon was not even used. Hell, I am still waiting for an accurate definition of an assault weapon from the government other than 'it looks scary.'

The Nazis had the whole gun thing down packed along with a lot of corpses....

http://www.stephenhalbrook.com/article-nazilaw.pdf

I'm not sure what the issue is.
The gun advocates tell me that one of the major reasons they need to hang onto their guns is so that they can repulse any threat on their freedoms.
Apparently this was the whole idea of the Second Amendment.
So, I wouldn't sweat too much about the Patriot Act or whatever...just shoot them - you're allowed to, it's in the constitution.
The issue is an encroachment on our freedoms with zero positive results. The issue is the need for the left to control what I own because they want to without showing any evidence it serves a public need. The issue is the way the left is wiping their asses with the constitution.

THE ISSUE IS WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS AND THOSE LAWS ARE BASED ON THE CONSTITUTION. You cannot support this nation on one breath and then ignore the rights given to us in the constitution. If you want stricter gun control then make a fucking AMENDMENT. Until then, move on.
(not all directed at you idb since you are not an American ;) )

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
The gun advocates tell me that one of the major reasons they need to hang onto their guns is so that they can repulse any threat on their freedoms.
So, I wouldn't sweat too much about the Patriot Act or whatever...just shoot them - you're allowed to, it's in the constitution.
The issue is an encroachment on our freedoms with zero positive results. The issue is the need for the left to control what I own because they want to without showing any evidence it serves a public need. The issue is the way the left is wiping their asses with the constitution.

THE ISSUE IS WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS AND THOSE LAWS ARE BASED ON THE CONSTITUTION. You cannot support this nation on one breath and then ignore the rights given to us in the constitution. If you want stricter gun control then make a fucking AMENDMENT. Until then, move on.

Haha, that's all good.
As I am informed by some of your gun-owning colleagues, a major reason for the Second Amendment was to insure against the government coming in and invading your town or trampling all over your rights.
My point was that, if the president turns up at your door demanding your guns then, according to the intent behind the 2nd (as I understand it) , you have the right to shoot him...apparently.

Most American, and many Democrats I know, are pro-2nd Amendment and belong to the NRA. Those Americans who are wiggy boo over the issue have masturbation fantasies of running around in cami with guns along with daveman and bigreb and the other wacks of confronting the 'gubmint.'

Morons.

The 2nd Amendment does not protect us against a government that controls nukes, carriers, jets, gunships, Delta Force, green beanies, airborne rangers, and several hundred thousand regulars, reserves, and guards.

Militia meatheads, lissen up: you go and try anything of the sort and you will be face down when it is all over.

Those Americans who are wiggy boo over the issue have masturbation fantasies of running around in cami with guns along with daveman and bigreb and the other wacks of confronting the 'gubmint.'
Would it interest you to know that I don't own any firearms? And after 20 years of it, I have no interest in wearing camouflage any longer?

Oh, but that doesn't fit in with your preconceived notions, so it will be dismissed, won't it?

Most American, and many Democrats I know, are pro-2nd Amendment and belong to the NRA. Those Americans who are wiggy boo over the issue have masturbation fantasies of running around in cami with guns along with daveman and bigreb and the other wacks of confronting the 'gubmint.'

Morons.

The 2nd Amendment does not protect us against a government that controls nukes, carriers, jets, gunships, Delta Force, green beanies, airborne rangers, and several hundred thousand regulars, reserves, and guards.

Militia meatheads, lissen up: you go and try anything of the sort and you will be face down when it is all over.

However the men an women behind those nukes, carriers, jets and gunships, and those in the Delta Force, green beanies, airborne rangers, and several hundred thousand regulars, reserves, and guards all took an oath to defend the Constitution. If the government tries to strip the people of their freedoms and rights then the people are supposed to protect the people from the government. But if that fails, I'll die a free man.

Militia meatheads, lissen up: you go and try anything of the sort and you will be face down when it is all over

It seems like the milita in differant countries have done pretty good against greater odds.

What does a real marine say to you starkey?

Last edited by a moderator:

Morons.

However the men an women behind those nukes, carriers, jets and gunships, and those in the Delta Force, green beanies, airborne rangers, and several hundred thousand regulars, reserves, and guards all took an oath to defend the Constitution. If the government tries to strip the people of their freedoms and rights then the people are supposed to protect the people from the government. But if that fails, I'll die a free man.

Militia meatheads, lissen up: you go and try anything of the sort and you will be face down when it is all over

It seems like the milita in differant countries have done pretty good against greater odds.

He isn't saying what you claim he's saying bigrednec.
Yet again you fail to either watch or understand your own link.

Haha, that's all good.
As I am informed by some of your gun-owning colleagues, a major reason for the Second Amendment was to insure against the government coming in and invading your town or trampling all over your rights.
My point was that, if the president turns up at your door demanding your guns then, according to the intent behind the 2nd (as I understand it) , you have the right to shoot him...apparently.

Well said....:rock::banana2::Boom2:

It's fun, idb, reading bigreb after being responded to by other folks aas well as zeigetist and others. You will learn quickly that they are not about the truth, simply unfounded revisionism. The armed forces are not going to back the bigreb militias of the country; the armed forces will put them against the wall if stupid boys get even more stupid.

Last edited:

Morons.

What you failed to grasp is that any gun confiscation with out due process would be unconstitutional. Meaning he will not obey any unlawful order. or didn't you listen to the whole video?

It's fun, idb, reading bigreb after being responded to by other folks aas well as zeigetist and others. You will learn quickly that they are not about the truth, simply unfounded revisionism. The armed forces are not going to back the bigreb militias of the country; the armed forces will put them against the wall if stupid boys get even more stupid.

and of course jake will agree with any liberal on this board.

Morons.

Original Intent and Purpose of the Second Amendment
GunCite-Second Amendment-Original intent and purpose of the Second Amendment

The Founders’ Second Amendment: Books: The Independent Institute

The Founding Fathers on the Second Amendment

However the men an women behind those nukes, carriers, jets and gunships, and those in the Delta Force, green beanies, airborne rangers, and several hundred thousand regulars, reserves, and guards all took an oath to defend the Constitution. If the government tries to strip the people of their freedoms and rights then the people are supposed to protect the people from the government. But if that fails, I'll die a free man. It seems like the milita in differant countries have done pretty good against greater odds. What does a real marine say to you starkey?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tbp1hERZjI
He isn't saying what you claim he's saying bigrednec. Yet again you fail to either watch or understand your own link.
Original Intent and Purpose of the Second Amendment GunCite-Second Amendment-Original intent and purpose of the Second Amendment The Founders’ Second Amendment: Books: The Independent Institute The Founding Fathers on the Second Amendment

zeit, we know what the revisionists of the reactionary revolution beyond the far right have to say.

Let me say this gently: the Founders did not envision you having the right to have your own guided missile frigate in your bathtub. Go to, son, go to.

Last edited:
He isn't saying what you claim he's saying bigrednec. Yet again you fail to either watch or understand your own link.
Original Intent and Purpose of the Second Amendment GunCite-Second Amendment-Original intent and purpose of the Second Amendment The Founders’ Second Amendment: Books: The Independent Institute The Founding Fathers on the Second Amendment

zeit, we know what the revisionist of the reactionary revolution beyond the far right have to say.

Let me say this gently: the Founders did not envision you having the right to have your own guided missile frigate in your bathtub. Go to, son, go to.

The founders did not envision an unconstitutional government but we do have one. But they did envision a tyrannical government that’s why we have our inalienable rights to keep and bear arms, and the founders did envision that the militia would have suitable weapons the be able to defend against a tyrannical government. Oh and who are the militia?

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tbp1hERZjI

What you failed to grasp is that any gun confiscation with out due process would be unconstitutional. Meaning he will not obey any unlawful order. or didn't you listen to the whole video?

He said that they can refuse an unlawful order, not the same thing as an unconstitutional order.
In fact he wisely dodged that question.

It's OK bigrednec...it's all a bit tricky I know.

Well Said....:clap2:

Buy the way, it is the progressive miscreants who are subversive of the Republic, reactionary to its defenders, and revisionists of our Founded Godly based history, education, and Republic....

Last edited:

He said that they can refuse an unlawful order, not the same thing as an unconstitutional order.In fact he wisely dodged that question.

It's OK bigrednec...it's all a bit tricky I know.

Please explain to all of us dumbasses what the difference is.... if it is unconstitutional, then its unlawful.

Forum List

Back