Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

As the President mocks Christians by comparing Christians with ISIS in almost the same breath.

Get off your HIGH HORSES............right after condemning ISIS..................

He plans speeches and practices them. This was a DELIBERATE shot at Christians as he preached.

You don't find historical events from eight hundred years ago convincing that Christians are the same as Muslims today? Hmm...me either...

Here's how it works.

Back then you risked your life by denying that either groups God existed. Today, you risk your life by denying that the God of ISIS exists. The Christians would simply pray for you.

The comparison fails
Your argument assumes that ISIL is a religious group, rather than a terrorist group that uses religion as a prop.
What should we call them............girl scouts.............they preach ISLAM as they slaughter..................

Oh..........I'm sorry we need to be POLITICALLY CORRECT..............maybe call them a bunch of inbreed goat herders.........................

Is that better for you..............does that fix the death and destruction they bring wherever they go..............

BAH............SYRIA where the sheep are nervous.

I am sure that in a universe somewhere, those sentences that you smacked together would maybe make sense.

But in our Universe, not.
In your Universe of LIBERAL UTOPIA..............please don't call the faggots of ISIS ISLAMIC RADICALS...........It hurts their wittle feelings...............how dare you call ALL MUSLIMS EVIL.........you are the problem and NOT ISIS........................

Problem with the likes of you................YOU AND YOUR CROWD ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES who refuse to say it as it is........................

Now come back with you evil GOPers are the problem and NOT RADICAL ISLAM....................

As they behead little girls..............burn people alive.............ALL IN THE NAME OF ALLAH...........

We are praising a moderate Islam making a stand against EXTREMIST.
So, now there ARE moderate Muslims?

Has this always been your stance? Because NYcarbineer has already pwned boedicca with evidence of her dishonesty.
Do you read posts..................or ignore them.

I've been stating the support for the actions of Egypt and Jordan.
Why are you reluctant to answer a direct question with a direct response?
Why are you a troll..........You understood the first time I stated these things.............

You see, with someone like you there is no answer for you.........you sway with the breeze attempting to anger posters as you feed on negativity...............kind of pathetic actually.
False. I asked you a direct question, but you are so afraid of disagreeing with the herd you must vacillate and be vague.

All I asked was if it had always been your position that there are moderate Muslims. That's it. You could have just answered yes or no.

But you felt a need to tap dance.

clearly a whole lot more than you. You have been made a fool by almost everyone on this thread, but yet you persist with your lies and created history. Clearly the mark of mental illness.

Oh, yes, keep believing that little illusion, Cletus!

the defective liberal gene is a medical fact. You prove it every day. Maybe someday medical science will find a cure, until then incarceration may be the best solution.

For your further education on the defective liberal gene, its identified as DRD4. Google it.

Ahah, you think so, Kemosabe? Really???

look it up, you might learn something about yourself.

You are an excellent playtoy. A little to be pitied, but fun nonetheless.

form an NBC outlet:

Scientists Find Liberal Gene NBC 7 San Diego

Has this always been your stance? Because NYcarbineer has already pwned boedicca with evidence of her dishonesty.

The original idiot clown on the board wants and answer he likes. Sadly more clowns have joined his cult of clowns. I think their I.Q.s have been lowered because of it

Ahhh, the smell of low-information fed RWNJ butthurt in the middle of the day. Delightful.

Of course, it has nothing at all to do with the OP, which YOU created. So, you just derailed your own thread!!

:lmao:

Ahhh, Right-Wing intelligence is a thing to behold.

Now, back to the OP:

Of course, the OP title is a lie, as usual.
President Obama compared PAST actions of come Christians to the PRESENT actions of some Muslims. Thinkers and discerners get this. You don't.

Why am I not surprised?

There is a battle within Islam between the radicals and the moderates. Obama speaking about Christians with his stupid Rev Wright style lecture was just that not relevant and not helpful

Why are you a troll..........You understood the first time I stated these things.............

You see, with someone like you there is no answer for you.........you sway with the breeze attempting to anger posters as you feed on negativity...............kind of pathetic actually.
False. I asked you a direct question, but you are so afraid of disagreeing with the herd you must vacillate and be vague.

All I asked was if it had always been your position that there are moderate Muslims. That's it. You could have just answered yes or no.

But you felt a need to tap dance.
BS............you are just dancing...............there are threads praising Jordan and others praising Egypt................

but that isn't your mission now is it...................to disrupt it is................

The original idiot clown on the board wants and answer he likes. Sadly more clowns have joined his cult of clowns. I think their I.Q.s have been lowered because of it

Ahhh, the smell of low-information fed RWNJ butthurt in the middle of the day. Delightful.

Of course, it has nothing at all to do with the OP, which YOU created. So, you just derailed your own thread!!

Now, back to the OP:

President Obama compared PAST actions of come Christians to the PRESENT actions of some Muslims. Thinkers and discerners get this. You don't.

Why am I not surprised?

There is a battle within Islam between the radicals and the moderates. Obama speaking about Christians with his stupid Rev Wright style lecture was just that not relevant and not helpful

Sounded to me more like he was talking about how zealotry corrupts the meaning of faith.

Now, back to the OP:

Why am I not surprised?

No. He made a comparison that is not only historically correct, it was also very smart. For by doing so, he gains support from islamic governments who are combatting ISIL, which is exactly what we need. You only have to be smart enough to understand this.

Now, back to the OP:

Why am I not surprised?

Sounded to me more like he was talking about how zealotry corrupts the meaning of faith.

Yepp. But don't expect batshit crazy neocons to understand that.

Of course there are greater numbers of Christians:thup:
Not what I asked you, and you know it.

Try again:

Which is the greater religion, Judaism or Christianity?

"Greater"? Greater than what? I supposed Christians like their faith and Jews like theirs. Stupid question anyways i expect no less from a morn like you
Your response indicates that neither Christianity or Judaism is a greater religion than Islam. They are all equally great in your eyes.
Judaism is for Jews, Christianity is Christians. I only worry about those who want me dead. Whats the point of your question?
Maybe the point of my question is to expose you as the dishonest person I have known you to be all along.

Because you deflect and dodge on questions that an honest person wouldn't think twice about answering directly.
I answered the question factually and honestly we Jews don't go around pushing our religion, saying It's the "greatest" and everyone should follow us. Other religions do that, as well as you cultist, leftist, ideologues:thup:

You pathetic little liar. I said I would believe it when I saw evidence of moderate Muslims. Abdullah is a hopeful sign - and I hope his attitude spreads throughout the rest of the Muslim world.
You're seriously wanting everyone to believe that the King is the very first instance of moderation you have ever seen from any Muslim?
4i6Ckte.gif

And you call me a pathetic little liar?

Liar. I did not say he was the first evidence.

But I shouldn't expect anything from you but moronic dishonesty.
If it is not the first evidence, that means you have seen other evidence.

So why have you claimed there are no moderate Muslims?

Kondor and the others are hiding, poorly, all of this screaming is about Obama being president not his policies. They would support them if it were McCain or Romney's policies.

Get over it, losers. He will be going in just under two years.

Now, back to the OP:

Why am I not surprised?

Yepp. But don't expect batshit crazy neocons to understand that.

When reality doesn't fit the approved narrative they can can always improvise.

Now, back to the OP:

Why am I not surprised?

No. He made a comparison that is not only historically correct, it was also very smart. For by doing so, he gains support from islamic governments who are combatting ISIL, which is exactly what we need. You only have to be smart enough to understand this.

Really so which ones might those be? Egypt? Which does have a president who is doing that, while not being supported by Obama? who? Libya? The islamonazi regime of Iran? who?

We elect folks to represent the people not principles.

That is third or fourth time in two days I have seen that type of silliness posted here and elsewhere.

Kondor and the others are hiding, poorly, all of this screaming is about Obama being president not his policies. They would support them if it were McCain or Romney's policies.

Get over it, losers. He will be going in just under two years.
As usual..........I don't support Rhino's, especially those who actually think the FSA can overthrow ASSAD.........

Oops so does Obama..............

The comparison fails
Your argument assumes that ISIL is a religious group, rather than a terrorist group that uses religion as a prop.

But Timothy McVie who wasn't even a Christian did do it for religion, right?

You say that with such certainty:

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[89] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[90] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[91] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[89] In McVeigh's 2002 biography American Terrorist, he stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[92][93] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[3] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[94][95][96][97][98]

Not what I asked you, and you know it.

Try again:

Which is the greater religion, Judaism or Christianity?

"Greater"? Greater than what? I supposed Christians like their faith and Jews like theirs. Stupid question anyways i expect no less from a morn like you
Your response indicates that neither Christianity or Judaism is a greater religion than Islam. They are all
Judaism is for Jews, Christianity is Christians. I only worry about those who want me dead. Whats the point of your question?
Maybe the point of my question is to expose you as the dishonest person I have known you to be all along.

Because you deflect and dodge on questions that an honest person wouldn't think twice about answering directly.
I answered the question factually and honestly we Jews don't go around pushing our religion, saying It's the "greatest" and everyone should follow us. Other religions do that, as well as you cultist, leftist, ideologues:thup:

Yet another stupid statement lacking in fact or proof. Yes, we Jews do not proselytise. But neither leftist nor rightist ideology is a religion. This is where your argument runs straight off the tracks.

What should we call them............girl scouts.............they preach ISLAM as they slaughter..................
Call them terrorists and criminals. It's that simple.

The KKK preached Christianity while they hung Black men. Stormfront continues to preach Christianity as they inspire attacks on Jews.
Oh.........ok.............PC requires us not to say Radical Islamic terrorists................

If we just stop saying Radical ISLAM it would all be over with..............

Do you work for the UN.

Forum List

Back