Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

I see all the usual dumbfucks are in this thread arguing about pointless bullshit.

Nazi this, Christian that, gop gop gop gop

Nuke the fucking sand creatures. They want to live by mid evil standards, send them there.

And yes, I said Nuke them. As a nation we USED to know how to win wars.
But how would Exxon get their oil in a radiated environment?

We are praising a moderate Islam making a stand against EXTREMIST.
So, now there ARE moderate Muslims?

Has this always been your stance? Because NYcarbineer has already pwned boedicca with evidence of her dishonesty.
Do you read posts..................or ignore them.

I've been stating the support for the actions of Egypt and Jordan.
Why are you reluctant to answer a direct question with a direct response?

The original idiot clown on the board wants and answer he likes. Sadly more clowns have joined his cult of clowns. I think their I.Q.s have been lowered because of it

Has this always been your stance? Because NYcarbineer has already pwned boedicca with evidence of her dishonesty.
Demonstrating as false the rightwing canard that Islam is 'extra-special bad and evil,' when in fact Islam is no better or worse than any other religion, the fact that the acts the few are not representative of the whole, and the fact that individuals are alone responsible for their criminal acts, not their religion.

There are moderate muslims when their existence fits Rrrrrraging Rrrrrrightie holy canon!
As the President mocks Christians by comparing Christians with ISIS in almost the same breath.

Get off your HIGH HORSES............right after condemning ISIS..................

He plans speeches and practices them. This was a DELIBERATE shot at Christians as he preached.

You don't find historical events from eight hundred years ago convincing that Christians are the same as Muslims today? Hmm...me either...

Here's how it works.

Back then you risked your life by denying that either groups God existed. Today, you risk your life by denying that the God of ISIS exists. The Christians would simply pray for you.

The comparison fails
Your argument assumes that ISIL is a religious group, rather than a terrorist group that uses religion as a prop.

You pathetic little liar. I said I would believe it when I saw evidence of moderate Muslims. Abdullah is a hopeful sign - and I hope his attitude spreads throughout the rest of the Muslim world.
You're seriously wanting everyone to believe that the King is the very first instance of moderation you have ever seen from any Muslim?
4i6Ckte.gif

And you call me a pathetic little liar?

Do you read posts..................or ignore them.

I've been stating the support for the actions of Egypt and Jordan.
Why are you reluctant to answer a direct question with a direct response?

The original idiot clown on the board wants and answer he likes. Sadly more clowns have joined his cult of clowns. I think their I.Q.s have been lowered because of it

Ahhh, the smell of low-information fed RWNJ butthurt in the middle of the day. Delightful.

Of course, it has nothing at all to do with the OP, which YOU created. So, you just derailed your own thread!!

:lmao:

Ahhh, Right-Wing intelligence is a thing to behold.

Now, back to the OP:

Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

Of course, the OP title is a lie, as usual.
President Obama compared PAST actions of come Christians to the PRESENT actions of some Muslims. Thinkers and discerners get this. You don't.

Why am I not surprised?

Get back to me when you look at the history of Islam and the Death and Destruction it brought to the world.........................Get back to me when we stop praising JORDAN and EGYPT making a STAND against the RADICALS in their RELIGION.......................

Your LIES are old and boring.

Guy, I've got a history degree. Your racism would be laughed out of most major universities.

History degree??????????? LOL, from the University of community organizers in Chicago? or by mail from the university of daily kos?

if you have a history degree, you must have bought it because you certainly know nothing about history.

Oh, you must just know a ton of stuff!!!

clearly a whole lot more than you. You have been made a fool by almost everyone on this thread, but yet you persist with your lies and created history. Clearly the mark of mental illness.

Oh, yes, keep believing that little illusion, Cletus!

the defective liberal gene is a medical fact. You prove it every day. Maybe someday medical science will find a cure, until then incarceration may be the best solution.

For your further education on the defective liberal gene, its identified as DRD4. Google it.

There are moderate muslims when their existence fits Rrrrrraging Rrrrrrightie holy canon!
As the President mocks Christians by comparing Christians with ISIS in almost the same breath.

Get off your HIGH HORSES............right after condemning ISIS..................

He plans speeches and practices them. This was a DELIBERATE shot at Christians as he preached.

You don't find historical events from eight hundred years ago convincing that Christians are the same as Muslims today? Hmm...me either...

Here's how it works.

Back then you risked your life by denying that either groups God existed. Today, you risk your life by denying that the God of ISIS exists. The Christians would simply pray for you.

The comparison fails
Your argument assumes that ISIL is a religious group, rather than a terrorist group that uses religion as a prop.
What should we call them............girl scouts.............they preach ISLAM as they slaughter..................

Oh..........I'm sorry we need to be POLITICALLY CORRECT..............maybe call them a bunch of inbreed goat herders.........................

Is that better for you..............does that fix the death and destruction they bring wherever they go..............

BAH............SYRIA where the sheep are nervous.

Guy, I've got a history degree. Your racism would be laughed out of most major universities.

History degree??????????? LOL, from the University of community organizers in Chicago? or by mail from the university of daily kos?

if you have a history degree, you must have bought it because you certainly know nothing about history.

clearly a whole lot more than you. You have been made a fool by almost everyone on this thread, but yet you persist with your lies and created history. Clearly the mark of mental illness.

the defective liberal gene is a medical fact. You prove it every day. Maybe someday medical science will find a cure, until then incarceration may be the best solution.

For your further education on the defective liberal gene, its identified as DRD4. Google it.

Ahah, you think so, Kemosabe? Really???

You pathetic little liar. I said I would believe it when I saw evidence of moderate Muslims. Abdullah is a hopeful sign - and I hope his attitude spreads throughout the rest of the Muslim world.
You're seriously wanting everyone to believe that the King is the very first instance of moderation you have ever seen from any Muslim?
4i6Ckte.gif

And you call me a pathetic little liar?

Liar. I did not say he was the first evidence.

But I shouldn't expect anything from you but moronic dishonesty.

Which is the greater religion, Judaism or Christianity?

Of course there are greater numbers of Christians:thup:
Not what I asked you, and you know it.

Try again:

"Greater"? Greater than what? I supposed Christians like their faith and Jews like theirs. Stupid question anyways i expect no less from a morn like you
Your response indicates that neither Christianity or Judaism is a greater religion than Islam. They are all equally great in your eyes.
Judaism is for Jews, Christianity is Christians. I only worry about those who want me dead. Whats the point of your question?
Maybe the point of my question is to expose you as the dishonest person I have known you to be all along.

Because you deflect and dodge on questions that an honest person wouldn't think twice about answering directly.

Here's how it works.

The comparison fails
What should we call them............girl scouts.............they preach ISLAM as they slaughter..................

Oh..........I'm sorry we need to be POLITICALLY CORRECT..............maybe call them a bunch of inbreed goat herders.........................

Is that better for you..............does that fix the death and destruction they bring wherever they go..............

BAH............SYRIA where the sheep are nervous.

I am sure that in a universe somewhere, those sentences that you smacked together would maybe make sense.

But in our Universe, not.

look it up, you might learn something about yourself.

Of course there are greater numbers of Christians:thup:
Not what I asked you, and you know it.

Try again:

"Greater"? Greater than what? I supposed Christians like their faith and Jews like theirs. Stupid question anyways i expect no less from a morn like you
Your response indicates that neither Christianity or Judaism is a greater religion than Islam. They are all equally great in your eyes.
Judaism is for Jews, Christianity is Christians. I only worry about those who want me dead. Whats the point of your question?
Maybe the point of my question is to expose you as the dishonest person I have known you to be all along.

Because you deflect and dodge on questions that an honest person wouldn't think twice about answering directly.

Indeed. And instead of actually contributing information of any useful kind, he accuses people of worshipping a false god or something whacked-out like that, which of course has nothing at all to do with his own OP!

There are a lot of moderate Muslims. I have a lot of Muslim friends, all of them are equivalent to moderate Christians. That doesn't mean I don't see that Islam has an extremism problem.
^^^ Boedicca, jroc and Eagle should take an honesty lesson from Kaz.

look it up, you might learn something about yourself.

You are an excellent playtoy. A little to be pitied, but fun nonetheless.

There are a lot of moderate Muslims. I have a lot of Muslim friends, all of them are equivalent to moderate Christians. That doesn't mean I don't see that Islam has an extremism problem.
^^^ Boedicca, jroc and Eagle should take an honesty lesson from Kaz.

At least Kaz shows some balance and some introspection.

I see all the usual dumbfucks are in this thread arguing about pointless bullshit.

Nazi this, Christian that, gop gop gop gop

Nuke the fucking sand creatures. They want to live by mid evil standards, send them there.

And yes, I said Nuke them. As a nation we USED to know how to win wars.
But how would Exxon get their oil in a radiated environment?

from the USA and Canada, dumbass.

Forum List

Back