Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

Much like in the past - Christianity is still fucking with Islam. Take George W. Bush, for example, who said God told him to invade Iraq. That is some really bizarre shit.

Is GWB Christianity?

YES!

Wrong again

But that's stating the obvious

I feel like I'm swimming in the Special Olympics pool.

You are what you are loonkohta

And what you are

Ain't much

You should feel honored that I'm wasting a few minutes of my life on you. Your time is about up.

...I voted for President Obama so HE could deal with out enemies and send whatever message HE believed to be appropriate.
I voted for President Obama so that HE could deal with our enemies and send messages that THE PEOPLE would believe to be appropriate.

I assume by THE PEOPLE you mean NaziCons! You deranged NaziCons lost the election - so shut up until 2016. President Obama is in charge until then.
What is a NaziCon?

And, as to "The People", your assumption is incorrect.

I am, by that, referring to a majority of the American People - regardless of party - as evidenced by a continuing and growing discontent and withdrawal of support for him.

Personally, I am a Cafeteria Centrist... I support some political and economic ideas that lean a bit to the Left, and I support some that lean a bit to the Right, as well as a lot that run pretty much down the Center... I am neither Democrat nor Republican, neither Liberal nor Conservative... I am not a party hack... I am an Independent.

But, as to 'elections'... well....

"What doth it profit a man, to win the White House, but to lose both chambers of Congress?"

Fortunately, Congress controls the purse strings, and now both chambers are positioned to isolate and marginalize your boy - minimalizing the damage that he can do in the remaining 23 months until his Lame Duck term expires.

We'll see. President Obama is still the President until 2016. How NaziCons in Congress govern in the next two years will have great influence on the 2016 elections.
I don't know what a NaziCon is.

Also, I know of none currently sitting in Congress.

Perhaps you will be good enough to refresh our collective memory, with the definition of 'NaziCon'...

Wrong again

And what you are

Ain't much

You should feel honored that I'm wasting a few minutes of my life on you. Your time is about up.

Oh my.
The arrogance of America-haters and Hyper-Liberals is simply astounding.

Fortunately, in Real Life, there aren't that many of them.

...I voted for President Obama so HE could deal with out enemies and send whatever message HE believed to be appropriate.
I voted for President Obama so that HE could deal with our enemies and send messages that THE PEOPLE would believe to be appropriate.

I assume by THE PEOPLE you mean NaziCons! You deranged NaziCons lost the election - so shut up until 2016. President Obama is in charge until then.
What is a NaziCon?

I am, by that, referring to a majority of the American People - regardless of party - as evidenced by a continuing and growing discontent and withdrawal of support for him.

Personally, I am a Cafeteria Centrist... I support some political and economic ideas that lean a bit to the Left, and I support some that lean a bit to the Right, as well as a lot that run pretty much down the Center... I am neither Democrat nor Republican, neither Liberal nor Conservative... I am not a party hack... I am an Independent.

"What doth it profit a man, to win the White House, but to lose both chambers of Congress?"

Fortunately, Congress controls the purse strings, and now both chambers are positioned to isolate and marginalize your boy - minimalizing the damage that he can do in the remaining 23 months until his Lame Duck term expires.

We'll see. President Obama is still the President until 2016. How NaziCons in Congress govern in the next two years will have great influence on the 2016 elections.

Perhaps you will be good enough to refresh our collective memory, with the definition of 'NaziCon'...

Be glad to. Here it is...

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

Wrong again

And what you are

Ain't much

Oh my.
The arrogance of America-haters and Hyper-Liberals is simply astounding.

Fortunately, in Real Life, there aren't that many of them.

Festering pimples?

What is a NaziCon?

Be glad to. Here it is...

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

In this instance, he has failed in that task.

Too bad all these interpretations of what the President really meant never get past the message stage. I guess that's about as far idle speculation can take you.

In this instance, he has failed in that task.

No.

"The People" do not formulate foreign policy. The Commander in Chief does.

Get back to me when you look at the history of Islam and the Death and Destruction it brought to the world.........................Get back to me when we stop praising JORDAN and EGYPT making a STAND against the RADICALS in their RELIGION.......................

Your LIES are old and boring.

Guy, I've got a history degree. Your racism would be laughed out of most major universities.

History degree??????????? LOL, from the University of community organizers in Chicago? or by mail from the university of daily kos?

if you have a history degree, you must have bought it because you certainly know nothing about history.

That would be past tense. The Nazi's played god. they had no G-d

You know what the Nazis said at the concentration camps?

"Jews, you are being killed for killing Christ!"

The Nazis were Christians, they wore "Gott Mit Uns" on their belt buckles, and the Pope supported them.

Delusional:uhoh3:
One would think that an Israel-First fanatic like yourself would be fully aware that the Nazis were Christians.

Nope not the case
What's not the case?

That you're an Israel-Firster?

Or that the Nazis were not Christians?

You make deliberately vague statements because you cannot back up any of your bullshit.

Get back to me when you look at the history of Islam and the Death and Destruction it brought to the world.........................Get back to me when we stop praising JORDAN and EGYPT making a STAND against the RADICALS in their RELIGION.......................

Your LIES are old and boring.

Guy, I've got a history degree. Your racism would be laughed out of most major universities.

History degree??????????? LOL, from the University of community organizers in Chicago? or by mail from the university of daily kos?

if you have a history degree, you must have bought it because you certainly know nothing about history.

Oh, you must just know a ton of stuff!!!

We are praising a moderate Islam making a stand against EXTREMIST.
So, now there ARE moderate Muslims?

Has this always been your stance? Because NYcarbineer has already pwned boedicca with evidence of her dishonesty.

There are moderate muslims when their existence fits Rrrrrraging Rrrrrrightie holy canon!
As the President mocks Christians by comparing Christians with ISIS in almost the same breath.

Get off your HIGH HORSES............right after condemning ISIS..................

He plans speeches and practices them. This was a DELIBERATE shot at Christians as he preached.

Forum List

Back