Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

The problem is there are people like you in my country, and it's not a nation that was made for you, wants you, or needs you, so get the fuck out.

Where should i go? Israel?:eusa_wall:
Which is the greater religion, Judaism or Christianity?

Of course there are greater numbers of Christians:thup:
Not what I asked you, and you know it.

Try again:

"Greater"? Greater than what? I supposed Christians like their faith and Jews like theirs. Stupid question anyways i expect no less from a morn like you
Your response indicates that neither Christianity or Judaism is a greater religion than Islam. They are all equally great in your eyes.

We'll see. President Obama is still the President until 2016. How NaziCons in Congress govern in the next two years will have great influence on the 2016 elections.
I don't know what a NaziCon is.

Also, I know of none currently sitting in Congress.

Perhaps you will be good enough to refresh our collective memory, with the definition of 'NaziCon'...

Moonbat doesn't like Nazis and he doesn't like conservatives, so a NaziCon means his hatred towards conservatives doubled. Liberals believe any good word can be applied to anything they like and any bad word to anything they don't like. It's as deep as the waters go.

We are praising a moderate Islam making a stand against EXTREMIST.
So, now there ARE moderate Muslims?

Has this always been your stance? Because NYcarbineer has already pwned boedicca with evidence of her dishonesty.

There are moderate muslims when their existence fits Rrrrrraging Rrrrrrightie holy canon!
As the President mocks Christians by comparing Christians with ISIS in almost the same breath.

Get off your HIGH HORSES............right after condemning ISIS..................

He plans speeches and practices them. This was a DELIBERATE shot at Christians as he preached.

You don't find historical events from eight hundred years ago convincing that Christians are the same as Muslims today? Hmm...me either...

Get back to me when you look at the history of Islam and the Death and Destruction it brought to the world.........................Get back to me when we stop praising JORDAN and EGYPT making a STAND against the RADICALS in their RELIGION.......................

Your LIES are old and boring.

Guy, I've got a history degree. Your racism would be laughed out of most major universities.

History degree??????????? LOL, from the University of community organizers in Chicago? or by mail from the university of daily kos?

if you have a history degree, you must have bought it because you certainly know nothing about history.

Oh, you must just know a ton of stuff!!!

clearly a whole lot more than you. You have been made a fool by almost everyone on this thread, but yet you persist with your lies and created history. Clearly the mark of mental illness.

At no point during the speech does the President make comparisons between Christianity and Islam. So my question is: Why does the author of the OP need to lie?
The comparison was glaringly obvious to anyone with a lick of sense.

If only someone could quote the operative phrases it would avoid any confusion about the interpretation.
That would be past tense. The Nazi's played god. they had no G-d

You know what the Nazis said at the concentration camps?

"Jews, you are being killed for killing Christ!"

The Nazis were Christians, they wore "Gott Mit Uns" on their belt buckles, and the Pope supported them.

Delusional:uhoh3:
One would think that an Israel-First fanatic like yourself would be fully aware that the Nazis were Christians.

Nope not the case
What's not the case?

That you're an Israel-Firster?

Or that the Nazis were not Christians?

You make deliberately vague statements because you cannot back up any of your bullshit.
Only an idiot would believe that Hitler and the Nazis were Christians, you qualify:thup:

Has this always been your stance? Because NYcarbineer has already pwned boedicca with evidence of her dishonesty.

There are moderate muslims when their existence fits Rrrrrraging Rrrrrrightie holy canon!
As the President mocks Christians by comparing Christians with ISIS in almost the same breath.

Get off your HIGH HORSES............right after condemning ISIS..................

He plans speeches and practices them. This was a DELIBERATE shot at Christians as he preached.

You don't find historical events from eight hundred years ago convincing that Christians are the same as Muslims today? Hmm...me either...
NOPE...........:)

I see all the usual dumbfucks are in this thread arguing about pointless bullshit.

Nazi this, Christian that, gop gop gop gop

Nuke the fucking sand creatures. They want to live by mid evil standards, send them there.

And yes, I said Nuke them. As a nation we USED to know how to win wars.

We'll see. President Obama is still the President until 2016. How NaziCons in Congress govern in the next two years will have great influence on the 2016 elections.
I don't know what a NaziCon is.

Also, I know of none currently sitting in Congress.

Perhaps you will be good enough to refresh our collective memory, with the definition of 'NaziCon'...

Moonbat doesn't like Nazis and he doesn't like conservatives, so a NaziCon means his hatred towards conservatives doubled. Liberals believe any good word can be applied to anything they like and any bad word to anything they don't like. It's as deep as the waters go.
Why yes I am the only person that does it, would fascistdems be okay?

Why yes I am the only person that does it, would fascistdems be okay?

You're going to have to walk me through the logic that if I say you do something, then I am saying you are the only one who does it.

Here's how it works.

Back then you risked your life by denying that either groups God existed. Today, you risk your life by denying that the God of ISIS exists. The Christians would simply pray for you.

The comparison fails

You pathetic little liar. I said I would believe it when I saw evidence of moderate Muslims. Abdullah is a hopeful sign - and I hope his attitude spreads throughout the rest of the Muslim world.

Get back to me when you look at the history of Islam and the Death and Destruction it brought to the world.........................Get back to me when we stop praising JORDAN and EGYPT making a STAND against the RADICALS in their RELIGION.......................

Your LIES are old and boring.

Guy, I've got a history degree. Your racism would be laughed out of most major universities.

History degree??????????? LOL, from the University of community organizers in Chicago? or by mail from the university of daily kos?

if you have a history degree, you must have bought it because you certainly know nothing about history.

Oh, you must just know a ton of stuff!!!

clearly a whole lot more than you. You have been made a fool by almost everyone on this thread, but yet you persist with your lies and created history. Clearly the mark of mental illness.

Oh, yes, keep believing that little illusion, Cletus!

Do you read posts..................or ignore them.

I've been stating the support for the actions of Egypt and Jordan.
Why are you reluctant to answer a direct question with a direct response?

Where should i go? Israel?:eusa_wall:

Of course there are greater numbers of Christians:thup:
Not what I asked you, and you know it.

Try again:

"Greater"? Greater than what? I supposed Christians like their faith and Jews like theirs. Stupid question anyways i expect no less from a morn like you
Your response indicates that neither Christianity or Judaism is a greater religion than Islam. They are all equally great in your eyes.
Judaism is for Jews, Christianity is Christians. I only worry about those who want me dead. Whats the point of your question?

You pathetic little liar. I said I would believe it when I saw evidence of moderate Muslims. Abdullah is a hopeful sign - and I hope his attitude spreads throughout the rest of the Muslim world.

There are a lot of moderate Muslims. I have a lot of Muslim friends, all of them are equivalent to moderate Christians. That doesn't mean I don't see that Islam has an extremism problem.

Do you read posts..................or ignore them.

I've been stating the support for the actions of Egypt and Jordan.
Why are you reluctant to answer a direct question with a direct response?
Why are you a troll..........You understood the first time I stated these things.............

You see, with someone like you there is no answer for you.........you sway with the breeze attempting to anger posters as you feed on negativity...............kind of pathetic actually.

There is no equation between the two religions.

One was founded by a monster who rapped & molested little kids, likely fucked goats & sheep. While the other was nothing like that.

At no point during the speech does the President make comparisons between Christianity and Islam. So my question is: Why does the author of the OP need to lie?
The comparison was glaringly obvious to anyone with a lick of sense.

If only someone could quote the operative phrases it would avoid any confusion about the interpretation.
You know what the Nazis said at the concentration camps?

"Jews, you are being killed for killing Christ!"

The Nazis were Christians, they wore "Gott Mit Uns" on their belt buckles, and the Pope supported them.

Delusional:uhoh3:
One would think that an Israel-First fanatic like yourself would be fully aware that the Nazis were Christians.

Nope not the case
What's not the case?

That you're an Israel-Firster?

Or that the Nazis were not Christians?

You make deliberately vague statements because you cannot back up any of your bullshit.
Only an idiot would believe that Hitler and the Nazis were Christians, you qualify:thup:
How much more proof do you need?

That's a serious question - you're already been shown plenty.

Forum List

Back