“Obama Knew Everything!” – Trump Goes After Barack Obama and ‘Obama-Appointed’ DOJ IG Horowitz

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Trump on Sunday went after Surrender Monkey and DOJ IG Michael Horowitz, who was appointed by #44

“As bad as the I.G. Report is for the FBI and others, and it is really bad, remember that I.G. Horowitz was appointed by Obama. There was tremendous bias and guilt exposed, so obvious, but Horowitz couldn’t get himself to say it. Big credibility loss. Obama knew everything!” Trump said in a tweet.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

------------

Of course Barry knew. Comey was briefing him.

It is obvious what happened. This was an operation hatched at the highest levels of the White House. Hildebeast participated and funded it. A willing media spread the lies and the propaganda and half the population still believes it.

It is treason and sedition at the highest levels.

This is not a coup. This is the ongoing psyops battle in the civil war that is raging around us. The last 3 years of lies and propaganda were supposed to convince enough independents that orange man bad. They failed miserably but they are not giving up.

Trump will be reelected but the war will not be over....BUT without having to concentrate on a reelection campaign, DJT has an open field for 4 years to indict. prosecute and put away, perhaps in GITMO, a field full of thugs, crooks, and usurper. Might even be the end of the DemonRAT parties influence over America for a generation, and if played correctly 2 generations!...MAGA!!!

President Trump on Sunday went after Surrender Monkey and DOJ IG Michael Horowitz, who was appointed by #44

“As bad as the I.G. Report is for the FBI and others, and it is really bad, remember that I.G. Horowitz was appointed by Obama. There was tremendous bias and guilt exposed, so obvious, but Horowitz couldn’t get himself to say it. Big credibility loss. Obama knew everything!” Trump said in a tweet.

------------

It is obvious what happened. This was an operation hatched at the highest levels of the White House. Hildebeast participated and funded it. A willing media spread the lies and the propaganda and half the population still believes it.

This is not a coup. This is the ongoing psyops battle in the civil war that is raging around us. The last 3 years of lies and propaganda were supposed to convince enough independents that orange man bad. They failed miserably but they are not giving up.

Trump will be reelected but the war will not be over....BUT without having to concentrate on a reelection campaign, DJT has an open field for 4 years to indict. prosecute and put away, perhaps in GITMO, a field full of thugs, crooks, and usurper. Might even be the end of the DemonRAT parties influence over America for a generation, and if played correctly 2 generations!...MAGA!!!
Wow, nice post! I expect the liberal lunatics on here to TRY to deny this info. It should be hilarious to observe!

------------

Funny how closely it echos Sondland's "everybody knew".

Actually, it's not funny. It's another case of tRump trying to turn the narrative on its head and confuse his followers.

------------

Actually, it's not funny. It's another case of tRump trying to turn the narrative on its head and confuse his followers.
And ANOTHER liberal lunatic chimes in. This is funny!

------------

Care to attempt to refute my post, tRumpling?

------------

And the BLEAT goes on! Funny! Nothing you EVER post is WORTH refuting because it's ALL lies, Sparky.

------------

And the BLEAT goes on! Funny! Nothing you EVER post is WORTH refuting because it's ALL lies, Sparky.
Drool on tRumpling.

Just wipe your chin occasionally please.

------------

Drool on tRumpling.

Just wipe your chin occasionally please.
Hilarious! Please refer to the #8 post in this thread.

Just more Gateway pundit bull crud that needs to be Purged! :p
Whenever a social deviant doesn't like the truth they say exactly that....every time...it is like Pavlov's dog!....pant, pant, it is the source!...ROTFLMFAO!

Trumpybears is such a boring One Trick Pony. The laughing stock of the world.

He should resign so the GOP can get a real candidate for 2020.

The Dems have tried 3 years of delay and Obstruction Tactics to keep The Truth About The Obama Administration from being known.

Obama knew everything!”

When it is all said and done, the American People will have a good look at what they really elected.... instead of what they thought they elected....

Obama

closeted homo compromised from DAY 1
has a MAN as a wife
was a GAY COKE WHORE as a teenager
was a community HATE HOAX organizer and was behind Jussie Smollett and Harris/Booker's bogus bill
covered up 911
was indeed BORN IN KENYA
covered up a fraud prosecution against the "warmers" and legalized murder against the leading witness
had multiple people murdered to keep his closet door shut
lied in 2008 campaign about "state legal" pot to pack prisons with whites
weaponized Homeland Security against Trump to keep everything above IN THE CLOSET

I think there is a case to be made IN THE SENATE TRIAL for handing Obama a Subpoena and having him testify under oath about what he knew about THE COUP, THE RUSSIAN DOSSIER, FISA ABUSE, and when he knew about it.

I think there is a case to be made IN THE SENATE TRIAL for handing Obama a Subpoena and having him testify under oath about what he knew about THE COUP, THE RUSSIAN DOSSIER, FISA ABUSE, and when he knew about it

and....

WHY the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief went SILENT for TWO YEARS on the issue of climate 2010-2012

The Silence of US President Obama on Climate Change-A Serious Ethical Lapse?

""US President Obama has been silent on climate change for two years"

Wow.... if that turns out to be a FRAUD prosecution of the climate "scientists," we'd have the Cocksucker on a TREASON CHARGE right there.....

Forum List

Back