Obama Leaks Info On Israel’s Nuke Program To Iran

I am satisfied that I have demonstrated that she is a proven liar.

What about her saying Bergdahl served "with honor and distinction".

Are you going to run from that like a little bitch?
You have proven nothing of the kind. You made a false allegation against her which I was able to prove was a false allegation according to the conclusions reached by a House investigation.

You may remain in your house of delusions all you want, but don't expect others to be so eager to join you.

Yep, looks like you are going to run like a little bitch.
Run from what? A confirmed liar like you? :lol:

You claimed Rice lied about Benghazi. I proved otherwise. I proved you are the liar, not Rice.

You have made a total fool of yourself.
I did that by demonstrating you lied about Rice, did I? :rolleyes:

No, that is why I say you have made a fool of yourself. You took issue with one point out of a long post about the incompetency and perfidy of the Obama Administration...and let the rest of the post alone, from which I can assume you agreed with all but one point.

Among many things you apparently agreed with, I said Susan Rice was a proven liar....that's the one you took issue with. I cited as examples two things Benghazi and her claim that Bergdahl "served with honor and distinction"...this latter of which you have run from like a scared little bitch...because everyone, even you, knows it to be a lie...and how can you PROVE that she is a Proven Liar better than by getting your own tacit approval? You little bitch.

A congressional committee does not have to officially declare her a proven liar for it to be known by anyone with common sense.

Thank you for tacitly proving my point, and for agreeing with the rest of my post...and if you are Susan Rice's daughter, accept my apologies. Sometimes the truth hurts, though.

WTF? The scum zionists told the GOP of the info they gathered from spying on the USA. The whole world knows of the zionist nuke program. The MOSSAD killed JFK for his effort to expose it.
Excuse me? Do you have any evidence to back that up? It's more likely he was assassinated because he wanted to do away with the federal reserve.

You have proven nothing of the kind. You made a false allegation against her which I was able to prove was a false allegation according to the conclusions reached by a House investigation.

You may remain in your house of delusions all you want, but don't expect others to be so eager to join you.

You claimed Rice lied about Benghazi. I proved otherwise. I proved you are the liar, not Rice.

No, that is why I say you have made a fool of yourself. You took issue with one point out of a long post about the incompetency and perfidy of the Obama Administration...and let the rest of the post alone, from which I can assume you agreed with all but one point.

Among many things you apparently agreed with, I said Susan Rice was a proven liar....that's the one you took issue with. I cited as examples two things Benghazi and her claim that Bergdahl "served with honor and distinction"...this latter of which you have run from like a scared little bitch...because everyone, even you, knows it to be a lie...and how can you PROVE that she is a Proven Liar better than by getting your own tacit approval? You little bitch.

A congressional committee does not have to officially declare her a proven liar for it to be known by anyone with common sense.

Thank you for tacitly proving my point, and for agreeing with the rest of my post...and if you are Susan Rice's daughter, accept my apologies. Sometimes the truth hurts, though.
You're still lying. The investigation found she did not lie. Yet here you are, pretending like common sense says otherwise. All you're proving now is that you don't have any common sense. As far as the rest of your assumptions -- they remain just that -- assumptions of a proven liar.

You're still lying. The investigation found she did not lie. Yet here you are, pretending like common sense says otherwise. All you're proving now is that you don't have any common sense. As far as the rest of your assumptions -- they remain just that -- assumptions of a proven liar.

I said she was a "proven liar". You have taken issue with one of my examples and I have explained why I disagree...and you have run from the other example even while I call you a little bitch for being such a coward...failing to notice that it only takes one Proven Lie to create a Proven Liar. That's why you look like a fool. If your sole point is too re-litigate the Benghazi Scandle and the lies Rice told which caused Obama to withdraw her name from nomination for Sec.of Stare....then you ought to start your own thread instead of high-jacking someone else's thread...like a little bitch.

Susan Rice is a proven liar....you are proving you believe that yourself.

I said she was a "proven liar". You have taken issue with one of my examples and I have explained why I disagree...and you have run from the other example even while I call you a little bitch for being such a coward...failing to notice that it only takes one Proven Lie to create a Proven Liar. That's why you look like a fool. If your sole point is too re-litigate the Benghazi Scandle and the lies Rice told which caused Obama to withdraw her name from nomination for Sec.of Stare....then you ought to start your own thread instead of high-jacking someone else's thread...like a little bitch.

Why would I give a flying fuck that you disagree with known facts? :dunno:

Regardless, you choose to ignore the findings of an investigation in favor of your own delusions. I can't help ya there. Hell, even worse -- you remain committed to your delusions even after being shown they're delusions. :ack-1:

As far as starting up a thread about Benghazi because you think I'm hijacking this one ... need I remind you -- this thread isn't about Bergdahl either?

Regardless, you choose to ignore the findings of an investigation in favor of your own delusions. I can't help ya there. Hell, even worse -- you remain committed to your delusions even after being shown they're delusions. :ack-1:

As far as starting up a thread about Benghazi because you think I'm hijacking this one ... need I remind you -- this thread isn't about Bergdahl either?

The part you choose to high-jack involves Bergdahl because it proves Susan Rice is a Proven Liar....but you just run like mad from that inconvenient truth...and you look like a fool doing it.

The part you choose to high-jack involves Bergdahl because it proves Susan Rice is a Proven Liar....but you just run like mad from that inconvenient truth...and you look like a fool doing it.
Spits a proven liar. :rolleyes:

Why would Obama release this information now? It clearly is proof of his petulant and vindictive nature.
He didn't. A Federal Judge did, responding to a lawsuit and FOIA request by a journalist. Obama had nothing to do with it.
Sorry, not so.

The only people who can declassify a report like this, are the agencies who classified it in the first place. Here that would include DCI - the head of the CIA. Who works directly for Obama, is aware of the gag order, and would do nothing unless specifically ordered to.

Nice try. But this report was specifically ordered declassified by Barack Obama. If he hadn't ordered it, it wouldn't have been.

Only after it had been declassified, could the judge order it released for a FOIA request.

was reading this:

snip:
GOP Senators: Obama’s ‘Obsession’ with ‘Placating’ Iran Led to ‘Mideast on Fire’
bridgetjohnson-1615118350.jpg

by
Bridget Johnson

Bio

March 26, 2015 - 1:30 pm

Decrying that President Obama’s policies have pushed the Middle East to a “tipping point,” Republican senators accused the commander in chief of not acting against Iran’s aggression in Yemen and other places because of his “obsession” with placating the Islamic Republic during nuclear talks.

“Operation Decisive Storm,” launched at midnight Saudi Arabia time, bombarded Yemen’s Houthi rebels with the power of 100 Saudi fighters jets, 150,000 soldiers and naval units in the operation.

The United Arab Emirates pitched in 30 fighter jets, Bahrain contributed 15, Qatar sent 10, Kuwait deployed 15 and Jordan contributed six.

Even North Africa got into the game, with Sudan sending three fighter jets, Egypt supplying four warships and air support, and Morocco sending six fighter jets. Pakistan also provided naval and aerial support in the attack on the Iran-backed Houthi rebels. The White House said the U.S. provided “logistical and intelligence” support.

But it was revealed today that Pentagon officials were told about the coalition operation just a few hours before the Saudis struck. The Saudi ambassador to Washington announced the attack at their embassy in D.C. shortly after the military found out.

“The reality is that countries in the region no longer have confidence in or are willing to work with the United States of America,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) somberly noted at a press conference on the Hill moments ago.

all of it here:
GOP Senators Obama s Obsession with Placating Iran Led to Mideast on Fire PJ Tatler

Funny Obama is a back bencher, except with the Iran nuke negotiations, then he's up front pushing for a " bad deal " capitulating to the Mullahs. What pathetic American president we have :mad:

Faun

Yeah, we know their nuclear ambitions began decades ago.

We also know that it took Obama to help them achieve those ambitions.
And yet, Obama's plan is to prevent them from acquiring nuclear weapons. Go figure?
Not hard to figure out. He's either the world's biggest idiot or the world's biggest liar, because he sold us out.
And yet, Obama's plan is still to prevent them from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Yeah while he's in office, after that Iran can nuke up

Obama has said over and over, just as recently as last week, that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon.

This echoes exactly what every American President has said for as long as it has been a topic.

Except that the other Presidents meant it, and Obama is just telling Americans another lie--for their own good, because we are stupid, and he knows better whats best for us.

Iran can't have a nuclear weapon, because then, bat-shit crazy mullahs will have their finger on the nuclear trigger. Its that simple. It has to do with the union of religion and psychopathology. A Russian can truly understand "mutually assured destruction". A mullah can wake up any given morning and decide its a good idea.

It seems that everybody knows this but Obama and his team.

And, as scary as the mullahs are, this team of Obama's terrify me.

Obama has proven he will lie to Americans (for their own good of course); Susan Rice is a proven liar---See Benghazi and Bergdahl "served with honor and distinction"; Valerie Jarrett was raised in Iran and needs to move back there; John Kerry is a fool and a pompous ass whose most important accomplishment was to marry a Heinz Ketchup Heiress so she could buy him some offices.

This group of people, who together, present a coruncopia of personality disorders, are reversing years of American policy in secret if they can and, with lies where they can't.

The whole country ought to be up in arms.
Susan Rice is a proven liar? There have been 7 investigations into Benghazi so far which have concluded. Kindly show me which one indicated she lied? Here, I'll even spot you one ...

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days AFTER Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

-- emphasis added

The lying bitch picked out the bullshit being put out by other Obama servants...the bits and pieces that suited the Administration...and ignored the other info which turned out to be the truth...and then went out an sold the Administration Line as if it was uncontested established fact....that's a liar.

And, I guess you believe Bergdahl served with "Honor and Distinction".

Obama does still have a few rabid cult members. Very few thankfully.
And yet, Obama's job approval rating according to Gallup is statistically tied with Reagan's at this same juncture in his presidency.

Yeah while Reagan was laying the groundwork for the defeat of the Soviet empire, Obama lays groundwork for a nuclear arms race in the middle east:wtf:

Faun

Yeah, we know their nuclear ambitions began decades ago.

We also know that it took Obama to help them achieve those ambitions.
And yet, Obama's plan is to prevent them from acquiring nuclear weapons. Go figure?

So whats the plan?
The plan is to get Great Britain, China, Russia, France & Germany to commit to military intervention with the U.S. if it's detected that Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons.

What's the Republican plan to keep Iran from getting nuclear weapons?
That's right you fucking moron. Putin is going to use to use his military to destroy what he's been selling the fucking Mullahs for years. You really are an idiot. France has been in bed with the fucking Mullahs for decades. Gemany is going to send all six of it's fighter jets to do what?
China? China would love nothing better than to sit back and watch the ME go up in flames. A Chinese businessman never met a Jew he didn't detest. And visa versa.
Give your fucking head a shake fool!

So whats the plan?
The plan is to get Great Britain, China, Russia, France & Germany to commit to military intervention with the U.S. if it's detected that Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons.

What's the Republican plan to keep Iran from getting nuclear weapons?

U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together Washington Free Beacon

How about obammy the muslim getting the hell out of Israels way and they'll take care of it?
Funny how the rightie spin on it doesn't even mention how Obama's deal gets Great Britain, China, Russia, France & Germany to commit to military intervention should Iran be caught trying to develop nuclear weapons.

Why is that?

And again, what is the Republican plan to prevent Iran from doing that?

So how long before Iran kicks out the nuke inspectors?
At which point obammy will cave yet again and nothing will happen.
If they do, they're in violation of the agreement and could face a military invasion from a coalition of the U.S., Great Britain, China, Russia, France & Germany.

Again, what is the Republican plan??

:eusa_doh:"China, Russia, France, Germany" ...What a moron.

I am satisfied that I have demonstrated that she is a proven liar.

What about her saying Bergdahl served "with honor and distinction".

Are you going to run from that like a little bitch?

Susan Rice should resigned in disgrace

Israel steals US technology and we should kiss their asses?

Steals? The Jews helped build the U.S. Nuke program. In some ways Israel's is more advanced than ours now, because the idiots libs want ours gone.

Moonglow, look on the bright side. Obama says Iran won't get nuclear weapons, and Israel won't let them. Isn't it nice to have friends that will cover that stupid boob's mistakes?

Forum List

Back