Obama lied, he did live with uncle

A liar, kept from lying, is at risk for spontaneous combustion.

Those who escape that and are able to hold the lies in long enough have been known to burst.

See, there IS hope!

I'd love to see them once go over a conservative with the same sort of microscope they used on Obama and Clinton.

Clinton? We knew all about this family history and every woman he may or may not have slept with.

Obama? His race and ethnicity were actually made into an issue. The last time that happened was with Kennedy's religion.

I basically NEVER see the family history of conservative candidates laid bare on the MSM.

I just recently found out that Ronald Reagan raped a woman.

That's never gotten any attention.

you mean like how the dems went over bush's past record...constantly bringing up awol, cocaine, drinking....etc.....

pound sand you hypocritical ninny

Good point -- Obama's drug use didn't get nearly the attention it deserved. And Chris Matthews even holds Obama up as an example of someone who has never done anything wrong in his life.

I know folks who like him even more because of his past drug use. True story.

I'd love to see them once go over a conservative with the same sort of microscope they used on Obama and Clinton.

Clinton? We knew all about this family history and every woman he may or may not have slept with.

Obama? His race and ethnicity were actually made into an issue. The last time that happened was with Kennedy's religion.

I basically NEVER see the family history of conservative candidates laid bare on the MSM.

I just recently found out that Ronald Reagan raped a woman.

That's never gotten any attention.

You are a dumbass liar! Period!:cuckoo:

you honestly think they care that he lied? It would hardly have been a big deal if he was just honest, but it wasn't convenient for campaign.

We aren't talking about this one lie. It's the pattern starting from 2009. It's downright scary to have a POTUS that is a pathological liar. It makes no difference to him what the truth of a matter is, it's what is expedient to his agenda. And the people just go along with it when it is exposed. Makes no difference to them. That is so wrong.

We aren't talking about this one lie. It's the pattern starting from 2009. It's downright scary to have a POTUS that is a pathological liar. It makes no difference to him what the truth of a matter is, it's what is expedient to his agenda. And the people just go along with it when it is exposed. Makes no difference to them. That is so wrong.

It started before 2009. It was knowable long before he was elected. The public could have been informed in time to save a lot of grief if, instead of choosing to help shepherd him into office by shooting the messengers, the media had done their own due diligence and reported on the facts about the congenital liar known as Obama.

And if the media had pushed Obama a little with facts in 2007 and 2008 they would have seen what happens when he loses his cool and they wouldn't have been "surprised" by the hateful divisive man who revealed himself after the election.

Could someone do me a favor and post the quote from Obama where he says that he never met this uncle?

Could someone do me a favor and post the quote from Obama where he says that he never met this uncle?

No one is claiming they never met, it is whether Obama lived with his uncle.

The White House changed it's position on the story.

That would be hard because there isn't one.

It started before 2009. It was knowable long before he was elected. The public could have been informed in time to save a lot of grief if, instead of choosing to help shepherd him into office by shooting the messengers, the media had done their own due diligence and reported on the facts about the congenital liar known as Obama.

Could have been informed? They were. They just didn't care.

Okay..and?

Personally? I don't think this is a big deal. I don't even think it's a lie.

But lets go with it.

I take it you don't vote for folks that "lie" right?

No one is claiming they never met, it is whether Obama lived with his uncle.

The White House changed it's position on the story.

Okay then, could you do me a favor and post the quote from Obama where he says that he never lived with his uncle?

That would be hard because there isn't one.

Could have been informed? They were. They just didn't care.

They were just peripherally informed. There wasn't enough concentration on it to let it sink in. People do care. They don't like being lied to. Obama was presented in an empty way which let people project their hopes onto his image. The emptiness could have been filled with facts and people would have cared.

Forum List

Back