Obama lied, he did live with uncle

Allow me to derail the circle jerk for five minutes in order te rain on your parade -

Look, I get that you REALLY HATE the Obamanation and all, but you guys are so hard-up for Obama hate, that you are willing to take the word of a career criminal over the word of the president? Sounds pretty desperate to me and just a tad pathetic.

Uncle Omar, who has been living in this country illegally for over 40 years, lies and says he and Obama pal around, share each others women and smoke crack together or whatever and you guys lap it up like it was gravy train.

Do you ever for once in your lives ever stop and wonder "how does this look to sane people?"

If you did, you would use just a little bit of discretion when stampeding towards the pot at the end of the "hopey-changey" rainbow!

"Uncle" Omar - fine, upstanding citizen that he is, contradicts Obama, eh?

IMPEACHMENT TIME!!!!

I can't wait to hear what else uncle Omar has to say!!!!!

Maybe he can confirm the gay rumours?

The White House confirmed that Obama lived with his uncle, why did Obama originally lie about it? I just don't understand why Obama will lie about something so small, does it make sense to you? Am I missing something?

I'd love to see them once go over a conservative with the same sort of microscope they used on Obama and Clinton.

Clinton? We knew all about this family history and every woman he may or may not have slept with.

Obama? His race and ethnicity were actually made into an issue. The last time that happened was with Kennedy's religion.

I basically NEVER see the family history of conservative candidates laid bare on the MSM.

I just recently found out that Ronald Reagan raped a woman.

That's never gotten any attention.

The left made Obama's race and ethnicity an issue. Over and over, they wouldn't stop hammering. Point out anything negative about Obama and it was "you're just saying that because he's black". MSNBC regularly had "experts" in to explain how totally innocuous things were racial code words.

Even Obama tried to stir it up.

Racism under every rock.

That's why Kevin Jackson was correct -- America needs a white president because with a black president liberals aren't interested in any sort of constructive dialogue -- they're too obsessed with race.

I'd love to see them once go over a conservative with the same sort of microscope they used on Obama and Clinton.

Clinton? We knew all about this family history and every woman he may or may not have slept with.

Obama? His race and ethnicity were actually made into an issue. The last time that happened was with Kennedy's religion.

I basically NEVER see the family history of conservative candidates laid bare on the MSM.

you mean like how the dems went over bush's past record...constantly bringing up awol, cocaine, drinking....etc.....

pound sand you hypocritical ninny

Last edited:

you mean like how the dems went over bush's past record...constantly bringing up awol, cocaine, drinking....etc.....

Good point -- Obama's drug use didn't get nearly the attention it deserved. And Chris Matthews even holds Obama up as an example of someone who has never done anything wrong in his life.

The left made Obama's race and ethnicity an issue. Over and over, they wouldn't stop hammering. Point out anything negative about Obama and it was "you're just saying that because he's black". MSNBC regularly had "experts" in to explain how totally innocuous things were racial code words.

Racism under every rock.

That's why Kevin Jackson was correct -- America needs a white president because with a black president liberals aren't interested in any sort of constructive dialogue -- they're too obsessed with race.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65e2jmSa2U]DN! GOP's Gingrich - Pr. Obama Has a Kenyan, Anti-Colonial Worldview - YouTube[/ame]

I mean..it doesn't get any more racist or ridiculous than that.

obama_kenya.jpg

i mean, it doesn't get any more racist or ridiculous than that.

Racism under every rock.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65e2jmSa2U]DN! GOP's Gingrich - Pr. Obama Has a Kenyan, Anti-Colonial Worldview - YouTube[/ame]

Oh baloney. It is not racist to say that Obama's sensibilities more closely resemble those of other countries than they do a traditional American world view.

You may disagree with it, but it is not racist.

Neither is it racist to attribute a man's world view to the same history which formed his father's world view.

Once again, uber-touchy liberals so sensitive to Obama's traits, views and history that they project racism onto people for talking about him.

P.s., and that comment was made years after Obama himself stirred the racist pot and after years of the leftist media manufacturing opportunities to tar the right with a racist brush.

Racism under every rock.

Oh baloney. It is not racist to say that Obama's sensibilities more closely resemble those of other countries than they do a traditional American world view.

Neither is it racist to attribute a man's world view to the same history which formed his father's world view.

Once again, uber-touchy liberals so sensitive to Obama's traits, views and history that they project racism onto people for talking about him.

Really, truly?

How many American are pro-colonial?

:eusa_shifty:

DN! GOP's Gingrich - Pr. Obama Has a Kenyan, Anti-Colonial Worldview - YouTube

Really, truly?

How many American are pro-colonial?

:eusa_shifty:

What do "anti-colonial" and "pro-colonial" mean to you. You're the one claiming Gingrich's words were racist. Make your case.

Good point -- Obama's drug use didn't get nearly the attention it deserved. And Chris Matthews even holds Obama up as an example of someone who has never done anything wrong in his life.

dot com will simply cry racism and defend obama's lies

he carries much water for obama

dot com will simply cry racism and defend obama's lies

he carries much water for obama

He won't say that to me. He better not. If I replied to him he'd say I was stalking, so no, we won't be hearing from him.

No.

Sounds like a "gotcha".

The gotcha was provided by obama. But you guys continue not caring that the potus flat out lied about something like this, continue to believe that it doesn't reflect on his (lack of) character.

You will hold to these standards when a R is in office though, right? I will.

No it doesn't reflect on his character.

In fact it reflects on the character of the MSM that only asks these sorts of questions of Liberal politicians.

I never knew about any the family background of conservative politicians while they were in office.

Fact is..only thing I knew about them..is they were white.

That's about it.

I mean without wiki..is Bush, German? Irish? What?

How about Clinton? And Clinton we knew vastly more about..than Bush.

Obama? He's Kenyan and Irish.

The ONLY thing you guys ever mention is that he's Kenyan.

I've never mentioned that he's Kenyan or Irish. I have said that he is bi-racial a few times, because he is.

Did any other president lie about not having ever met the uncle he lived with while attending school?

The point is. too, that he would still be lying about this if the landlord hadn't spoken up and affirmed that Obama did indeed stay with his uncle.

The White House had no choice but to stand up and plead guilty to the lie because they had no knowledge of who else might have come forward and what else these people might have remembered...

He stayed with the guy briefly.

That was around 20 years ago.

I stayed with my girlfriend's uncle in Taiwan. I have no idea what kind of fellow he is, although it was nice of him to let me stay in his house. And I didn't even remember that until now.

I met my grandfather on my mom's side, once when he wasn't senile. Then got to "know" him when he was.

If you asked me if I knew either of those two folks? I'd say, nope.

Uh, no. The word is that obama never met the uncle .. the uncle he actually stayed with while he was in school.

Maybe his uncle has a cloaking device. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back