Obama Lied

So it's OK if a candidate lies on major issues? Seriously. WTF? When Republicans lie and then correct themselves you accuse them of flip flopping. When Democrats do it, it's fine.
Seriously, who the fuck cares?

If you're upset that Obama has always secretly supported gay marriage, then you probably didn't vote for Obama, and already hate him.

If you support gay marriage, then why be upset to find that the President has always supported it?

Feel free to find a single post of mine in which I've ever complained about someone "flip-flopping".
Deflection. You dont represent every lib.
Again, is it OK for a candidate to lie about his position on things?

"OK" doesn't mean anything - no one asked for my permission.

In the context of the world we live in, there are many situations where I expect politicians to have lied about their views, going so far as to take that into consideration when comparing candidates for various offices - favoring candidates that I suspected supported views that I did, but were unable to say so.
So lying about your views is OK when running for office, as long as it furthers your ambitions? Got it.

If you're upset that Obama has always secretly supported gay marriage, then you probably didn't vote for Obama, and already hate him.

If you support gay marriage, then why be upset to find that the President has always supported it?
Exactly! I'm willing to bet that the folks who don't support gay marriage overwhelmingly voted Republican and not for President Obama in 2008 and 2012.
So that makes it OK? Does no one in the Democrat Party support same sex marriage?
I didn't state that "it makes it ok". He like other politicians and aspiring politicians sometimes change their views in order to get elected. Take Carson for instance and his support for government involved health care and then his lack of support for it when he is considering a run for President.
I think that he should have stuck to his guns and supported "gay marriage", especially since the overwhelming people who would vote for him wouldn't necessarily hold it against him.
Obama never changed his views. Thats the fucking point here. He was always for gay marriage. But he lied about it in order to help his election chances.
And the Left thinks it's OK because after all, the ends justifies the means.
Let's see:

Obama lies to the faces of bigots -- check.

Obama gets elected -- check

Obama reveals he's on the correct side of civil rights when the timing is right-- check

Recognition of gay marriage becomes law of the land -- check

Bigots finally understand the meaning of the word Politics but are pissed off anyway -- check

Bigots left high and dry, can't do anything to reverse history -- check

Poor bigots.... nothing left to do but bitch, moan and groan... and watch Alabama recognize gay marriages.
The ends justify the means, is what you are saying.
Yes, the Progressives are channeling their inner Nazi, going back to their true past as lying cheating scumbags who think its OK to lie in order to further the big agenda.
Fuck them, piss on them. I hope they all die.

So it's OK if a candidate lies on major issues? Seriously. WTF? When Republicans lie and then correct themselves you accuse them of flip flopping. When Democrats do it, it's fine.

Feel free to find a single post of mine in which I've ever complained about someone "flip-flopping".

In the context of the world we live in, there are many situations where I expect politicians to have lied about their views, going so far as to take that into consideration when comparing candidates for various offices - favoring candidates that I suspected supported views that I did, but were unable to say so.
So lying about your views is OK when running for office, as long as it furthers your ambitions? Got it.

You don't seem to get it. No one asked me for permission. Whether or not I think it's "OK", it's still gonna happen.

Lying about one's views is expected when running for office. It's the reality of the world we live in.

You don't seem to get it. No one asked me for permission. Whether or not I think it's "OK", it's still gonna happen.

Lying about one's views is expected when running for office. It's the reality of the world we live in.
If you dont object then you condone the practice.
If you condone the practice you enable it
If you enable it you are part of the problem.

I do not expect candidates to lie about their views. I expect them to soft peddle some views, to mute others, to admit that while they might believe something the politics suggest it wont be possible.
But I do not expect them to lie. That is the refuge of scoundrels and morons.
Besides, if you think they are lying on issues, how do you decide whom to vote for? You like their brand name? You think they ahve good hair?

Exactly! I'm willing to bet that the folks who don't support gay marriage overwhelmingly voted Republican and not for President Obama in 2008 and 2012.
So that makes it OK? Does no one in the Democrat Party support same sex marriage?
I didn't state that "it makes it ok". He like other politicians and aspiring politicians sometimes change their views in order to get elected. Take Carson for instance and his support for government involved health care and then his lack of support for it when he is considering a run for President.
I think that he should have stuck to his guns and supported "gay marriage", especially since the overwhelming people who would vote for him wouldn't necessarily hold it against him.
Obama never changed his views. Thats the fucking point here. He was always for gay marriage. But he lied about it in order to help his election chances.
And the Left thinks it's OK because after all, the ends justifies the means.
Let's see:

Obama lies to the faces of bigots -- check.

Obama gets elected -- check

Obama reveals he's on the correct side of civil rights when the timing is right-- check

Recognition of gay marriage becomes law of the land -- check

Bigots finally understand the meaning of the word Politics but are pissed off anyway -- check

Bigots left high and dry, can't do anything to reverse history -- check

Poor bigots.... nothing left to do but bitch, moan and groan... and watch Alabama recognize gay marriages.
The ends justify the means, is what you are saying.
Yes, the Progressives are channeling their inner Nazi, going back to their true past as lying cheating scumbags who think its OK to lie in order to further the big agenda.
Fuck them, piss on them. I hope they all die.
Nobody died when Obama lied..... and I got what I wanted out of it and civil rights moved forward in spite of bigoted opposition. Does the ends justify the means? Is this the first time a politician has ever lied? He pulled the wool over the eyes of bigots and got himself elected. He waited for the right political climate and then reversed his stance. His political strategy was excellent here.

So, fuck the whiners and piss all over them. They lost. Boo-hoo. History has run it's course regarding gay marriage recognition and it will remain in place for the life of this country. Thank you Obama.

It's hardly worth even posting anymore. If Obama gives a speech, he's lying. If he gives a press conference, he's lying. If he gives an interview, he's lying. He is the most consistently lying president in history. He is worse than Nixon. No wonder the Dems want Hillary: they seem to enjoy being lied to.
Obama concealed support for gay marriage in 2008 former senior adviser claims in new book - Yahoo News
That's a general purpose title one can apply to pretty much anything Obama says.
He is a politician, that is what politicians do. He is no different than his predecessors or those who will follow him. Only fools seek to find some differentiating character traits.

You live in a wonderful fantasy world. How are those unicorns working out for you?

You accuse the president of lying. Where is the proof?
You accuse the president of lying. Where is the proof?
>>>>>><<<<<
WHAT ?????????

you need to crawl out of that cave you been living in.., or is it a rock you need to slither from under ?????

anytime that muthafucka opens his mouth it's a lie !!

and what spews from it is pure :bsflag: and you liberliars gulp it down like it was premium caviar. :lmao:

ooooh.., BTW

:fu: ............................................ :asshole:

You sure do have a sliding scale to work with. Most folks want traditional marriage so it's OK to lie about it to get elected when you are there to represent their interests? That's just wrong. People wouldn't have elected obama had they known their health insurance would go up, some way up, instead of saving families $2,500 a year.

Embellishing your credentials or wishful thinking is bad enough but outright misrepresentation to gain power is a different matter.

It's hardly worth even posting anymore. If Obama gives a speech, he's lying. If he gives a press conference, he's lying. If he gives an interview, he's lying. He is the most consistently lying president in history. He is worse than Nixon. No wonder the Dems want Hillary: they seem to enjoy being lied to.
Obama concealed support for gay marriage in 2008 former senior adviser claims in new book - Yahoo News

You mean Obama pretended to hate fags like conservatives do?

What a liar

Gosh...I feel so betrayed! I mean...jeez. The President actually support marriage equality this whole time and had to say he didn't because he couldn't have gotten elected otherwise? And that whole time he was "lying" about his support he was actually supporting the LGBT community with legislation and stuff? The bastard!!!

Gosh...I feel so betrayed! I mean...jeez. The President actually support marriage equality this whole time and had to say he didn't because he couldn't have gotten elected otherwise? And that whole time he was "lying" about his support he was actually supporting the LGBT community with legislation and stuff? The bastard!!!
Exactly. The ends justify the means. It's what every tyrant does.

Only children (and adults with the minds of children) write posts about a politician lying. Of course they lie when it suits them, but that's not news.

IOW, he was using you and you missed it.

IOW, he was using you and you missed it.

:lol: Oh yes, I feel so used. I mean gosh...more advances in LGBT rights under this President than all the previous ones combined. Terrible. :lol:

I can see how the right is outraged that Obama is not really a fag hater

I can see how the right is outraged that Obama is not really a fag hater

No kidding. For me, it's kind of nice to know the President was always supportive and just had to wait for the country to be as evolved as he was all along.

Forum List

Back