Obama lies after meeting with Gov. Perry

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Obama's Lies at his Press Conference..

Obama - I don't do photo ops

Truth... Do I really have to post the number of photo ops he's taken during or after Emergencies? Let's just post about one.. The Infamous Chris Christie photo op.

Obama - I agree with Gov. Perry's Ideas.

Truth - Then why aren't you going to implement them unless you get your $4 Billion? None of his ideas cost any extra money.

Obama - Governor Perry and the Texas Delegation are to blame if Obama's Immigration Reform bill isn't passed by the House.

Truth - Really? I can't believe you said that.

Obama - Immigration is a State-Federal partnership

Truth - Then why did you Sue Arizona claiming that it was Federal Only when they had enacted laws that were actually working in reducing the numbers of illegals in the State?

Obama - The Drug Cartel brought the Children here, not my policies.

Truth - To quote a man you really dislike .. "You lie".

Truth - Obama isn't going to bounce around like a puppet for the Republicans. He's done a pretty good job of addressing this "crisis" which conservatives are desperate to turn into a scandal.
Truth - Obama's beefed up the borders and deported more migrants than all the previous presidents.
Truth - Obama hasn't put any blame on Perry or the Texas Delegation.
Truth - Immigration falls under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government.
Truth - America's policy of shitting on Hispanic countries is having a consequence.

Everything in the OP is misleading or totally untrue.

Proof?

For Obama to claim he doesnt do photo ops is nothing more than gross chutzpah. He is the most photo op president in history, never missing an opportunity to do that.

Boehner threw another fit:

The emergency money sought by the President would hire more border patrol officers, judges and others to deal with the unprecedented influx from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador while providing more detention facilities and other resources -- all designed to speed up the processing of the child immigrants.
However, the deep partisan divide over the immigration issue set up a certain congressional battle over the funding.
Earlier Thursday, House Speaker John Boehner erupted in anger over what he called Obama's lack of leadership on the issue, telling reporters that "this is a problem of the President's own making."
"He's been President for five and a half years," the Ohio Republican thundered. "When is he going to take responsibility for something?"Criticized by Obama for preventing a House vote on a Senate-passed immigration reforms that would provide a path to legal status for millions of undocumented people living in America, Boehner said he wanted the House to take up legislation addressing the current influx before it goes on recessin August. However, he made clear Obama's emergency funding plan would get serious scrutiny, saying: "We are not giving the President a blank check."

Texas immigrant flood will worsen, officials warn - CNN.com

Did anything of value come out of the meeting?

Lots of value came out of the meeting. Perry showed a willingness to compromise and cooperate. A major change in policy for a Republican leader.

Boehner threw another fit:

The emergency money sought by the President would hire more border patrol officers, judges and others to deal with the unprecedented influx from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador while providing more detention facilities and other resources -- all designed to speed up the processing of the child immigrants.
However, the deep partisan divide over the immigration issue set up a certain congressional battle over the funding.
Earlier Thursday, House Speaker John Boehner erupted in anger over what he called Obama's lack of leadership on the issue, telling reporters that "this is a problem of the President's own making."
"He's been President for five and a half years," the Ohio Republican thundered. "When is he going to take responsibility for something?"Criticized by Obama for preventing a House vote on a Senate-passed immigration reforms that would provide a path to legal status for millions of undocumented people living in America, Boehner said he wanted the House to take up legislation addressing the current influx before it goes on recessin August. However, he made clear Obama's emergency funding plan would get serious scrutiny, saying: "We are not giving the President a blank check."

Texas immigrant flood will worsen, officials warn - CNN.com

And you ask if there was a value to this?

Prompted by Republicans to look into the situation, Obama interrupted his normal routine and visited Perry.

He then was like, "Well, if you deem it a problem? Let's take this to congress and ask for more resources". Perry was looking for an executive action. Guess how that has been turning out so far..

And Boehner? Right on cue?

Balks.

Yes..there was a value to that.

:D

Truth... Do I really have to post the number of photo ops he's taken during or after Emergencies? Let's just post about one.. The Infamous Chris Christie photo op.

Truth - Then why aren't you going to implement them unless you get your $4 Billion? None of his ideas cost any extra money.

Obama - Governor Perry and the Texas Delegation are to blame if Obama's Immigration Reform bill isn't passed by the House.

Truth - Then why did you Sue Arizona claiming that it was Federal Only when they had enacted laws that were actually working in reducing the numbers of illegals in the State?

Since you didn't post any links to these "quotes" you claim Obama said...

I have to assume you are, again, full of shit.

ROFLMAO

It's easy to tell when you have the left running scared..

Their adhoms are funny as hell.

Did anything of value come out of the meeting?

Lots of value came out of the meeting. Perry showed a willingness to compromise and cooperate. A major change in policy for a Republican leader.

That is some hopeful news. Some rational remarks from Boehner on the FACT that the 2008 law only allows fast deportation of minors from Mexico & Canada:

Legislation to allow President Barack Obama more easily to deport thousands of Central American children who have migrated illegally appeared to gain steam in the U.S. Congress on Thursday as pressure grew to resolve a humanitarian crisis on the border.

House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner expressed support for changes to immigration law that would let the United States deport children from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador as quickly as it does those from Mexico.

U.S. law allows Mexican minors to be sent back promptly, although there are some steps those children can take to try to remain in the United States. A 2008 victims trafficking law requires that children from countries not bordering the United States, including those in Central America, be given added legal protections before they are deported.

"I think we all agree that the non-contiguous countries that now we're required to hold those people, I think clearly we would probably want the language similar to what we have with Mexico,” Boehner told reporters.

Now get to work on it Boehner, before the August recess.

Truth - Obama isn't going to bounce around like a puppet for the Republicans. He's done a pretty good job of addressing this "crisis" which conservatives are desperate to turn into a scandal.
Truth - Obama's beefed up the borders and deported more migrants than all the previous presidents.
Truth - Obama hasn't put any blame on Perry or the Texas Delegation.
Truth - Immigration falls under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government.
Truth - America's policy of shitting on Hispanic countries is having a consequence.

all your "truths" are pure 100% LIES

you people will defend and believe every word out of this, the worlds biggest most prolific liar no matter what he said, e.g., "I went to the Moon and walked a couple miles playing golf"

your kind are just plain stupid or brainless, which is it ?
BTW
:fu:

Since you didn't post any links to these "quotes" you claim Obama said...

I have to assume you are, again, full of shit.

every truth was his opinion ... that and 4$ will get you a cup of Starbucks coffee.

Proof?

For Obama to claim he doesnt do photo ops is nothing more than gross chutzpah. He is the most photo op president in history, never missing an opportunity to do that.

You want to compare the President of the USA showing up to give moral support and tour the ravaged landscape first hand with the Governor of a state after being hit by the second most destructive hurricane in American history to a photo op at a location where the last thing he wants to do is offer moral support that might be interpreted by the immigrants on the way to the border as a positive sign from the President.
Hurricane Sandy killed almost 300 Americans and caused 70 billion dollars worth of damage. It chased 200,000 Americans out of the homes. There is no comparison. Presidents are expected to show up after big natural disasters. They do not usually show up for law enforcement crisis's.

Proof?

What he should have said was..

"I'm the fucking President you assholes."

:D

Obama worship:cuckoo:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zusi3LRR2yw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zusi3LRR2yw[/ame]

Forum List

Back