🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Lies to Townhall Meeting Rape Victim in Response To Question

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Fox News just aired an interview with Kim Corban, the victim of rape, who attended Obama's Anti-Gun Townhall Meeting. They showed the clip of the Meeting during which Corban asked President Obama:

'Why can't your administration understand that by naking it harder for people like me to get a gun or take it where I need to you are making it more dangerous for me and my kids?'

Obama looked DOWN (not really at her), shufted in his seat, and replied to her by saying, 'All I'm trying to do is make sure crimes like what happened to you is not made easier by anyone being able to go out and buy a gun on the internet.'

He completely avoided the question / fact that making it harder for law-abiding citizens to own guns and making it harder / impossible for them to carry those weapons he makes law-abiding citizens LESS safe and more likely to become victims than not.
- Criminals will NOT obey the law. They will have guns when law-abiding citizens will not and have them where law-abiding citizens will not if Obama has his way.

Also, Obama -at the least - attempts to 'mislead' Americans, at the most he flat out LIES, by insinuating that criminals can avoid laws by buying a gun on the Internet!

Cooper should have jumped all over this rather than let Obama get away with that B$. Yes, you can purchase a hun on the internet, but Obama damn-well KNOWS that gun is then sent to a gun store where the purchaser must come in, fill out all the paperwork, and adhere to all existing laws before they can take possession of that weapon.

This LIE, however, had nothing to do with Corban's FACT that Obama's actions are making law-abiding citizens LESS safe, making them more likely to be victims when they do not have to be, and does next to nothing to STOP crimes / attacks.

The SOB should apologize to Corban for ignoring her question and instead trying to USE HER and her question to push that B$ Internet gun-buying narrative!

He also took a childish dishonest shot at the NRA for not attending the "town hall". He didn't mention that the NRA was to be allowed one prescreened question only.

He also didn't honestly address Mrs. Chris Kyle's point that the exec orders will no NOTHING to stop mass murders.

This "town hall" was a creepy passion play starring obama.

Fox News just aired an interview with Kim Corban, the victim of rape, who attended Obama's Anti-Gun Townhall Meeting. They showed the clip of the Meeting during which Corban asked President Obama:

'Why can't your administration understand that by naking it harder for people like me to get a gun or take it where I need to you are making it more dangerous for me and my kids?'

Obama looked DOWN (not really at her), shufted in his seat, and replied to her by saying, 'All I'm trying to do is make sure crimes like what happened to you is not made easier by anyone being able to go out and buy a gun on the internet.'

He completely avoided the question / fact that making it harder for law-abiding citizens to own guns and making it harder / impossible for them to carry those weapons he makes law-abiding citizens LESS safe and more likely to become victims than not.
- Criminals will NOT obey the law. They will have guns when law-abiding citizens will not and have them where law-abiding citizens will not if Obama has his way.

Also, Obama -at the least - attempts to 'mislead' Americans, at the most he flat out LIES, by insinuating that criminals can avoid laws by buying a gun on the Internet!

Cooper should have jumped all over this rather than let Obama get away with that B$. Yes, you can purchase a hun on the internet, but Obama damn-well KNOWS that gun is then sent to a gun store where the purchaser must come in, fill out all the paperwork, and adhere to all existing laws before they can take possession of that weapon.

This LIE, however, had nothing to do with Corban's FACT that Obama's actions are making law-abiding citizens LESS safe, making them more likely to be victims when they do not have to be, and does next to nothing to STOP crimes / attacks.

The SOB should apologize to Corban for ignoring her question and instead trying to USE HER and her question to push that B$ Internet gun-buying narrative!

Liberals still have no answer as to how stricter gun control laws are going to drive down violence from those who already are acquiring guns illegally either through theft or a black market. The Left cannot answer the inverse correlation that exists in cities such as Baltimore and Chicago where the gun control laws are some of the strictest in the country yet so is the gun violence. It looks as if the Left really wants to make it hard for law abiding citizens, typically, white conservative marks, to buy guns. Obama said it himself that he has no use for people who have guns and Bibles.

Forum List

Back