obama look a like son arrested in freeway shootings

KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody | fox4kc.com

dang, looks just like him. LOL

obviously didn't know slope and dope very well. Must be common core recepient.

To bad this guy didn't put a bullet in his head like Obama's latest two 'virtual' sons.

Could of hit the trifecta

-Geaux

obama-lectern-seal-630-gettycopy.jpg

The words are "could HAVE", not "could of". "Could of" is a misspelling of the combined "could've". Why are conservatives always telling immigrants to learn English when you retards don't even know how to speak it yourselves?

Go back to school.

Could have. The term is "could have". I know the informal contraction "could've" sounds like "could of".....but sometimes relying on phonics will make you seem as dumb as a rock.

Last edited:
The words are "could HAVE", not "could of". "Could of" is a misspelling of the combined "could've". Why are conservatives always telling immigrants to learn English when you retards don't even know how to speak it yourselves?

Go back to school.

Want some cheese with that whine?

-Geaux

cryingbaby.gif

No, I want to live in a world where grown adults who know how to use computers can also grasp basic language and spelling.

No, I want to live in a world where grown adults who know how to use computers can also grasp basic language and spelling.

Then obviously, you have come to the right place to be continually disappointed. Hey, I have a vision of the world I would like to live in too.

-Geaux

images

And this time we're not hearing Obama jumping on the attention train.

I'm just glad they caught the bad guy.

Question for KNB: Did you notice that your fellow Progressive, jillian, didn't capitalize the first letter of her sentence? If you like, I could present numerous spelling and punctuation faux pas committed by this forum's liberal-left. Jus' sayin'. :)

The guy wanted to be another Beltway Sniper. He just wasn't that good a shot. He will NOT be a domestic terrorist. He will be a freedom fighter.

Forum List

Back