Obama Makes it Official

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
I'm watching CNN Live. He said he has decided to take military action after seeking the OKAY from the congress

He can't get the okay from Congress, right?

The NBC poll was 80% against. The one here on this site is far worse than 80%.

There is no support for this, as far as I can see: not here, not in Europe.

Right?

It's his way out of the pile of shit he stepped into. This way, he can make up stories about chemical weapons being used and blame Congress for keeping him from acting on it.

It's his way out of the pile of shit he stepped into. This way, he can make up stories about chemical weapons being used and blame Congress for keeping him from acting on it.

When you say 'pile of shit he stepped into', are you referring to when he said that the use of Chemical weapons is crossing the red line ?

Oh I hope he strikes them. I want to see the mess that will ensue. He will be universally condemned and the U.S. hated. Impeachment will be the theme of the day. Please, please Obama, write a check your black ass can't cash.

If Congress approves this, they are all insane.

There is absolutely no valid purpose served in lobbing in a few bombs.

SRSLY. We're going to bomb Syria because the Syrians are fighting amongst themselves? And then there's the wee aspect that some of the insurgents are Al Qaeda, so attacking Assad is actually siding with AQ.

This is how he's going to pedal his stupid black ass out of this. Congress won't approve shit. What a duplicitous liar. OMG this is pathetic.

A debate in Congress may be quite enlightening. Hopefully we get to hear all about Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar supporting the rebels.

holdmebacknotworthitbro.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I hope he strikes them. I want to see the mess that will ensue. He will be universally condemned and the U.S. hated. Impeachment will be the theme of the day. Please, please Obama, write a check your black ass can't cash.

I think we just saw a buck being passed.....smart political move.

Exactly. He is scurrying away from his promises to save his ugly face. What a horribly pathetic move. Absolutely amazing. Very predictable.

A debate in Congress may be quite enlightening. Hopefully we get to hear all about Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar supporting the rebels.

You mean supporting Al Qaeda, ;)

When you say 'pile of shit he stepped into', are you referring to when he said that the use of Chemical weapons is crossing the red line ?
He spent a lot of time setting up this false flag operation for the purpose of helping Al Qaeda. Drawing the red line, threatening to use military force if they crossed it, then CLAIMING they crossed it when in all likelihood they did not. Now he's finding out he doesn't have any support for attacking them. That's the pile of shit, his OWN shit.

I think we just saw a buck being passed.....smart political move.
What a freakin weasel .. :doubt:

No doubt--I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for the discussion that led to the decision. It had to based on politics yet at the same time he urges Congress to set politics aside for this one. They're all politicians !!! Who is he kidding ?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

He spent a lot of time setting up this false flag operation for the purpose of helping Al Qaeda. Drawing the red line, threatening to use military force if they crossed it, then CLAIMING they crossed it when in all likelihood they did not. Now he's finding out he doesn't have any support for attacking them. That's the pile of shit, his OWN shit.

I'm pretty sure the only reason that he said that using chemical weapons would be crossing the red line and would mean U.S military intervention is because he really thought that it would never happen.
Then when he heard about the chemical attack, he must have said something like "Oh fuck, why did I open my big mouth!"

Forum List

Back