Obama: ‘most Democratic Voters Not Aware There’s An Election On November 4′

Under this President the take home pay of the average American has basically been frozen in place while the cost of goods has gone up. Middle Class American households have lost ground substantially under Barack Obama yet he still wants to hit them with higher energy costs by getting rid of low cost coal plants and replacing them with high cost "green" energy.

How anyone can say we are better off since he's been President, they would be lying to you and themselves

The GOP on the other hand tends to have voters that ARE involved with local politics, races and issues and they care about midterm elections almost as much as Presidential elections.

Both sides dont partcipate nearly on the same level as a presidential race BUT whats the difference between your typ
Under this President the take home pay of the average American has basically been frozen in place while the cost of goods has gone up. Middle Class American households have lost ground substantially under Barack Obama yet he still wants to hit them with higher energy costs by getting rid of low cost coal plants and replacing them with high cost "green" energy.

Sounds like you want to raise wages then. I agree

You have to love this. He still thinks you Democrat voters stupid. now get out there and vote for his party like good little sheep. baaa.
Video at the site..:laugh2:

Snip:
October 3, 2014 3:31 pm
President Obama insulted America’s Democratic voters in a new video released by the DCCC on Friday, claiming “most of our Democratic voters aren’t aware there is even an election on November 4.”
The video, entitled “Are you in for 2014?” continues the DCCC tradition of begging for money and support ahead of the 2014 midterm elections, this time implicitly disparaging Democrats for remaining oblivious to the fact that there is an election.
On Thursday, Obama told students at Northwestern University that although his name is not on the ballot this fall, his economic policies are–creating anxiety among red-state Democrats who are desperately trying to distance themselves from the President.

all of it here:

Obama 8216 Most Democratic Voters Not Aware There 8217 s An Election On November 4 8242 Washington Free Beacon

"thinks you Democrat voters stupid"

LOL, finally something I agree with Obama on!! LOL

You have to love this. He still thinks you Democrat voters stupid. now get out there and vote for his party like good little sheep. baaa.
Video at the site..:laugh2:

Snip:
October 3, 2014 3:31 pm
President Obama insulted America’s Democratic voters in a new video released by the DCCC on Friday, claiming “most of our Democratic voters aren’t aware there is even an election on November 4.”
The video, entitled “Are you in for 2014?” continues the DCCC tradition of begging for money and support ahead of the 2014 midterm elections, this time implicitly disparaging Democrats for remaining oblivious to the fact that there is an election.
On Thursday, Obama told students at Northwestern University that although his name is not on the ballot this fall, his economic policies are–creating anxiety among red-state Democrats who are desperately trying to distance themselves from the President.

all of it here:

Obama 8216 Most Democratic Voters Not Aware There 8217 s An Election On November 4 8242 Washington Free Beacon

"thinks you Democrat voters stupid"

LOL, finally something I agree with Obama on!! LOL

and they say we never agree with him...LOL

Can you imagine being the head of a party where you have to admit your own party members are just consummate idiots?

LOL

His quote alone is a slam to Dems. Ouch. LOL

they don't seem to mind their elected asses speaking down to them. I think it's degrading myself. My elected Rep. spoke to me in that fashion he'd be hearing a choice thing or two about it from me

Can you imagine being the head of a party where you have to admit your own party members are just consummate idiots?

LOL

His quote alone is a slam to Dems. Ouch. LOL

they don't seem to mind their elected asses speaking down to them. I think it's degrading myself. My elected Rep. spoke to me in that fashion he'd be hearing a choice thing or two about it from me

Some are so dumb they don't know they don't know.

LOL

This OP is just plain old sad.

It is a sad truth that the GOP base tends to be more loyal and more GOP supporters tend to come out and vote for mid-term elections. This indeed happens because a number of Democratic voters tend to not pay as good attention for mid-term elections as for presidential elections.

President Obama's choice of words was inelegant, but essentially he told the truth. I've been saying it pretty much all year long.

In fact, in my large mid-terms thread from January 14th, I clearly pointed out that mid-term elections are base elections, that in recent history, the GOP has the better GOTV and also that there is no correspondence between a mid-term and the next presidential election.

But only a Right Wing hack would write that he insulted Democratic voters.

Oh, wait, it's the Free Beacon, so that's a roger 10/4 on the Right Wing hack point.

But please, Stephanie, I suppose anything that you need to continue your therapy treatments.

My observation would be that a appallingly large percentage of the Democratic "base" are in reality low information voters that know that they are supposed to vote for the liberal candidate that MSNBC, Think Progress, The NY Times and CNN tells them is wonderful but couldn't care less about local politicians or issues and in fact knows little about them!

The GOP on the other hand tends to have voters that ARE involved with local politics, races and issues and they care about midterm elections almost as much as Presidential elections.

Obama is forced to snipe at Democrats in a "generic" way because let's face it...he's so toxic at this point that most Democrats don't want him anywhere NEAR their campaigns!

Funny, my observation is a mirror-observation to yours.....

It is a sad truth that the GOP base tends to be more loyal and more GOP supporters tend to come out and vote for mid-term elections. This indeed happens because a number of Democratic voters tend to not pay as good attention for mid-term elections as for presidential elections.

President Obama's choice of words was inelegant, but essentially he told the truth. I've been saying it pretty much all year long.

In fact, in my large mid-terms thread from January 14th, I clearly pointed out that mid-term elections are base elections, that in recent history, the GOP has the better GOTV and also that there is no correspondence between a mid-term and the next presidential election.

Oh, wait, it's the Free Beacon, so that's a roger 10/4 on the Right Wing hack point.

But please, Stephanie, I suppose anything that you need to continue your therapy treatments.
He was trying to get Democrats off of their asses and out to the polls. It does not surprise me that Stephanie would not understand this.
He insulted you in the process. It does not surprise me that No Nukes would still have his head in the sand and not notice.

He was trying to get Democrats off of their asses and out to the polls. It does not surprise me that Stephanie would not understand this.
He insulted you in the process. It does not surprise me that No Nukes would still have his head in the sand and not notice.

He only insulted people who feel insulted oh sensitive one

Says the hate filled racist far left Obama drone.

Not my problem you libs are so dumb you don't even know when you've been bitch slapped by your own president. Now be a good lemming & remind all the other dummies that there is an election coming up.

Not my problem you libs are so dumb you don't even know when you've been bitch slapped by your own president. Now be a good lemming & remind all the other dummies that there is an election coming up.

Well if I made my political decisions based on emotions you might have something there....Also if I let you tell me how to process things that'll help too

Both sides dont partcipate nearly on the same level as a presidential race BUT whats the difference between your typ

If wages rise because the economy is growing then GREAT! If your "solution" is to raise the minimum wage to some absurdly high level then I find you to rather naive, Closed. How about we put economic policies in place that make economic sense rather than policies that have a populist appeal but won't work?

How anyone can say we are better off since he's been President, they would be lying to you and themselves

No planes have smashed into buildings on his watch.

The terrorists don't have to use hijacked planes in sneak attacks, Closed...they are too busy taking over entire nations with an actual army in the field. THAT is what has happened on Barry's "watch"!

If wages rise because the economy is growing then GREAT! If your "solution" is to raise the minimum wage to some absurdly high level then I find you to rather naive, Closed. How about we put economic policies in place that make economic sense rather than policies that have a populist appeal but won't work?

The wages hasnt kept up with the times. I think thats good enough dont you?

I didnt mention any level I'm just sayin you're making a strong arguement to raise wages and I agree.

No planes have smashed into buildings on his watch.

The terrorists don't have to use hijacked planes in sneak attacks, Closed...they are too busy taking over entire nations with an actual army in the field. THAT is what has happened on Barry's "watch"!

Hey but there arent 3000 American bodies in the street dead from Terrorist attacks. You might think thats a small thing..I dont

Forum List

Back