Obama: ‘most Democratic Voters Not Aware There’s An Election On November 4′

How anyone can say we are better off since he's been President, they would be lying to you and themselves
Actually, the top one percent wealthiest Americans have done quite well under his watch. The people that funded his terms, the banks, the corporations, etc. They have all profited nicely from the governments cozy relationship with big business. Go ask the boys over at GM, Monsanto or Wal-mart how they are doing. The investment banks are roaring right along too I hear.

The GOP on the other hand tends to have voters that ARE involved with local politics, races and issues and they care about midterm elections almost as much as Presidential elections.

Both sides dont partcipate nearly on the same level as a presidential race BUT whats the difference between your typ
Under this President the take home pay of the average American has basically been frozen in place while the cost of goods has gone up. Middle Class American households have lost ground substantially under Barack Obama yet he still wants to hit them with higher energy costs by getting rid of low cost coal plants and replacing them with high cost "green" energy.

Sounds like you want to raise wages then. I agree

If wages rise because the economy is growing then GREAT! If your "solution" is to raise the minimum wage to some absurdly high level then I find you to rather naive, Closed. How about we put economic policies in place that make economic sense rather than policies that have a populist appeal but won't work?

The wages hasnt kept up with the times. I think thats good enough dont you?

I didnt mention any level I'm just sayin you're making a strong arguement to raise wages and I agree.
It's a stronger argument to get rid of the federal reserve. The real problem is the devaluation of the dollar. The cost of goods ARE NOT increasing. Elites just want to hide the results of their belief in bad economists. This just gives them cover to create more and more government control. Banking cartels are OK with that.

How anyone can say we are better off since he's been President, they would be lying to you and themselves

No planes have smashed into buildings on his watch.

The terrorists don't have to use hijacked planes in sneak attacks, Closed...they are too busy taking over entire nations with an actual army in the field. THAT is what has happened on Barry's "watch"!

Hey but there arent 3000 American bodies in the street dead from Terrorist attacks. You might think thats a small thing..I dont

ISIS mortar shells are landing in the Green Zone as we speak, Closed! That's in the capital of Iraq. THAT is what's happening on Barry's "watch"!

So...is Barack Obama going to DO something about ISIS or is he going to continue to PRETEND to do something about them?

In the vernacular...this is what is referred to as a "Come to Jesus" moment! It's when someone either "gets it" and reacts accordingly or it's time for them to be replaced.

The terrorists don't have to use hijacked planes in sneak attacks, Closed...they are too busy taking over entire nations with an actual army in the field. THAT is what has happened on Barry's "watch"!

Hey but there arent 3000 American bodies in the street dead from Terrorist attacks. You might think thats a small thing..I dont

ISIS mortar shells are landing in the Green Zone as we speak, Closed! That's in the capital of Iraq. THAT is what's happening on Barry's "watch"!

3000 dead Americans vs Overseas bombings. I'll take the overseas bombings everytime. You must be on the other end

3000 dead Americans vs Overseas bombings. I'll take the overseas bombings everytime. You must be on the other end

So you think ISIS is going to stop once they take over Iraq and Syria? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: Yes, I'm "on the other end" of that, Closed. I think that a terror "State" with vast sums of money from oil revenues to buy weapons to attack us is about as dire a situation as one could dream up.

So you think ISIS is going to stop once they take over Iraq and Syria? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: Yes, I'm "on the other end" of that, Closed. I think that a terror "State" with vast sums of money from oil revenues to buy weapons to attack us is about as dire a situation as one could dream up.

Goddam. I said I prefer overseas bombings to 3000 dead Americans. Is there something you dont understand about that? Its pretty plainly stated.

And my question remains the same...is Barack Obama going to DO something about ISIS or is he going to continue to PRETEND to be doing something?

Goddam. I said I prefer overseas bombings to 3000 dead Americans. Is there something you dont understand about that? Its pretty plainly stated.

So you DO think that ISIS has no designs on killing Americans where ever they can? Now THAT is amusing, Closed.

So you DO think that ISIS has no designs on killing Americans where ever they can? Now THAT is amusing, Closed.

They can have plans to do whatever they like but since they dont have the capability their "plans" are "dreams". If you fear them coming to the US then I'm sorry for you...I dont for obvious reasons.

What do you expect from a guy who thinks black people are to stupid to get an id?

And 3000 died in vain, because Obama did nothing when isis started to take over. This is Obama's Iraq now, he ended Bush's war successfully, remember?

They can have plans to do whatever they like but since they dont have the capability their "plans" are "dreams". If you fear them coming to the US then I'm sorry for you...I dont for obvious reasons.

I'm curious, Closed...are the ISIS mortar shells falling on the Green Zone in Iraq today a "dream" as well?

I'm curious, Closed...are the ISIS mortar shells falling on the Green Zone in Iraq today a "dream" as well?

No what I said was their plans to come to America is a dream. I didnt even mention the green zone. Can we talk about what I'm actually telling you or are you going to "translate" every post into what you think I'm saying?

No what I said was their plans to come to America is a dream. I didnt even mention the green zone. Can we talk about what I'm actually telling you or are you going to "translate" every post into what you think I'm saying?

You are labeling ISIS as incapable, Closed...when in reality they are proving themselves to be RATHER capable. So when are you going to start dealing with what reality consists of instead of what you'd like it to consist of?

You are labeling ISIS as incapable, Closed...when in reality they are proving themselves to be RATHER capable. So when are you going to start dealing with what reality consists of instead of what you'd like it to consist of?

For fucks sake...What I say and what you think I say are two diff things.

YES I said they are not capable.....OF ATTACKING AMERICA. Not they arent capable to bombing a green zone or making baked ziti.

Once you understand what capability I am referring to (see above or see right here: Attacking America) then maybe we can talk but you cant.

Peace!

What do you expect from a guy who thinks black people are to stupid to get an id?

And 3000 died in vain, because Obama did nothing when isis started to take over. This is Obama's Iraq now, he ended Bush's war successfully, remember?
Hey closed, you keep mentioning about the 3000 dead in Iraq, but you won't comment on how Obama is the one that made them die in vain. Why?

Hey closed, you keep mentioning about the 3000 dead in Iraq, but you won't comment on how Obama is the one that made them die in vain. Why?

Well because I said 3000 dead in America not Iraq.

This OP is just plain old sad.

It is a sad truth that the GOP base tends to be more loyal and more GOP supporters tend to come out and vote for mid-term elections. This indeed happens because a number of Democratic voters tend to not pay as good attention for mid-term elections as for presidential elections.

President Obama's choice of words was inelegant, but essentially he told the truth. I've been saying it pretty much all year long.

In fact, in my large mid-terms thread from January 14th, I clearly pointed out that mid-term elections are base elections, that in recent history, the GOP has the better GOTV and also that there is no correspondence between a mid-term and the next presidential election.

But only a Right Wing hack would write that he insulted Democratic voters.

Oh, wait, it's the Free Beacon, so that's a roger 10/4 on the Right Wing hack point.

But please, Stephanie, I suppose anything that you need to continue your therapy treatments.
He was trying to get Democrats off of their asses and out to the polls. It does not surprise me that Stephanie would not understand this.

tissue?
you poor dears he called you all stupid I'd be pissed too

Knowledge (or lack thereof) of the occurrence of a certain event doesn't equate to intelligence.

Just like knowing when D-Day or Pearl Harbor happened doesn't mean you're an extremely smart person.

False equivalcy logical fallacy 101.

Anyone remember a time when at President at least pretended to REPRESENTED all the people in this country?

Well like everything with this man and his party that flew out the window. So go ahead vote in another one from this progressive/commie party you like being spit on

I feel sorry for you. All that anger just eating away at your soul. All that nastiness.

Really, putting aside politics for a second, from one human being to another, from the depths of my heart and with only kindness intended, I hope for a complete healing for you. I think that you really DO need help, and I don't mean that in a facetious way.

Good luck to you. And heal well.

Forum List

Back