Obama most polarizing president in modern history

I know of no other president that had the opposition party refuse to allow his government to function

That is polarizing

When he hangs out with creatures such as Al Sharpton, when he wants to allow millions of illegals to stay, when he forced Obamacare down our throats, he deserves a fight every second of his presidency.

I know of no other president that had the opposition party refuse to allow his government to function

That is polarizing

When he hangs out with creatures such as Al Sharpton, when he wants to allow millions of illegals to stay, when he forced Obamacare down our throats, he deserves a fight every second of his presidency.

All we have to do is revisit Obama's Czar appointments to see the radical extreme nature of Obama's upbringing. What a list of communist characters

-Geaux

After decades of hearing RWnuts rant against moderation, centrism, compromise, after hearing them rant for decades about how the only path to success for the GOP was to move further and further to the right,

it's now pretty funny to hear them trying to ridicule President Obama as being too 'polarizing'.

After decades of hearing RWnuts rant against moderation, centrism, compromise, after hearing them rant for decades about how the only path to success for the GOP was to move further and further to the right,

it's now pretty funny to hear them trying to ridicule President Obama as being too 'polarizing'.

See how the far left will do all they can to defend worse than Bush..

Now...if President Obama had said at his last state of the Union "It is my one and only goal to make Mitch McConnell a one term Senate majority leader"...THAT would have been polarizing.

Now...if President Obama had said at his last state of the Union "It is my one and only goal to make Mitch McConnell a one term Senate majority leader"...THAT would have been polarizing.

I think it was understood........no need to say Mitch McConnell would be a one termer

Well I would expect it. Racists are still out in force to this day. Then can't stand a black man being the leader of the free world.

Really?! The Obidiot sits in a racist church for 20 years listening to "Reverend" Wright spew hate against America and whites. The Obidiot defiles the White House by inviting race hustler "Reverend" Sharpton over for advice. Yet if anyone disagrees with these polarizing acts, THEY are the racists????? :cuckoo:

Bwahahahahahaha.

obama-supporter-84523495973.jpeg

Bet you never saw this one coming, right ?

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama's approval rating may be on the upswing, but he remains one of the most polarizing presidents in modern history, according to a new Gallup analysis.

Gallup found that over Obama's sixth year in office, an average of 79% of Democrats and just 9% of Republicans approved of the job he was doing, in a report out Friday.

That 70% gap in approval from the parties ties for the fifth-most polarized year for a president in the past 60.

With the economy continuing to improve and the political battles of the midterms safely behind him, Obama has enjoyed slightly higher approval ratings in recent months.

RELATED: Obama heads into State of the Union on ratings uptick

But his tenure has been one of the most polarizing overall of any modern president. Each of his six years in office have ranked in the top 10 most polarized since 1953, with President George W. Bush taking the other four slots.

And as an election looms, the polarization escalates.

Obama's most polarized year was his fourth, when average Democratic approval was at 86%, while Republicans approved of him at an average of 10%. Bush's year heading into his reelection fight was also his most polarizing.

Obama most polarizing president in modern history - CNN.com

We elected a black man named Barack.
Of course that's going to be polarizing.

I've always taught my children not to hate anyone.

but I'm to the point, if lightening struck him down tomorrow I wouldn't care.

and might even cheer it.

There is a lot of hate in the GOP right now. Slightly more than the Dems had 14-6 years ago.

Wrong! The far left hates anything that is not far left that is still happening today by example of your far left propaganda post..

Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush Gallup Historical Trends

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama Gallup Historical Data Trends

I still think the GOP hate Obama more than the DEMs hated Bush
Who cares what you think

:finger3:

I've always taught my children not to hate anyone.

but I'm to the point, if lightening struck him down tomorrow I wouldn't care.

and might even cheer it.

You are so funny in so many ways

There is a lot of hate in the GOP right now. Slightly more than the Dems had 14-6 years ago.
And you state this based on what?

After the GOP went after Clinton many Democrats became polarized. But after the country elected a Black guy, the GOP went nuts.

oh the hell with his color of skin. the man is a hateful HUMAN BEING and an even worse President or his party would still be in CONTROL of congress. Over 50% of the people disapproves of him and that doesn't say, 50% GOP

People are sick of hearing about his skin color which happens to be HALF WHITE

When you declare over and over and over that you want to "fundamentally transform", "change" and "re-make" a country that many love, you can rest assured that you'll be polarizing.

Oh, wait. He's black. That must be it.

:rolleyes-41:

Wasn't that "fundamentally change the way Washington DC works"? Don't all politicians say shit like that? Of course they never can change it, one person just doesn't have the power........but that's nothing new.

Bet you never saw this one coming, right ?

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama's approval rating may be on the upswing, but he remains one of the most polarizing presidents in modern history, according to a new Gallup analysis.

Gallup found that over Obama's sixth year in office, an average of 79% of Democrats and just 9% of Republicans approved of the job he was doing, in a report out Friday.

That 70% gap in approval from the parties ties for the fifth-most polarized year for a president in the past 60.

With the economy continuing to improve and the political battles of the midterms safely behind him, Obama has enjoyed slightly higher approval ratings in recent months.

RELATED: Obama heads into State of the Union on ratings uptick

But his tenure has been one of the most polarizing overall of any modern president. Each of his six years in office have ranked in the top 10 most polarized since 1953, with President George W. Bush taking the other four slots.

And as an election looms, the polarization escalates.

Obama's most polarized year was his fourth, when average Democratic approval was at 86%, while Republicans approved of him at an average of 10%. Bush's year heading into his reelection fight was also his most polarizing.

Obama most polarizing president in modern history - CNN.com
From the article: Both Bush and Obama were elected with hopes of unifying the country.

I don't think that is true at all.

See how the far left will do all they can to defend worse than Bush..

Can I get some croutons on that word salad?

And you state this based on what?

After the GOP went after Clinton many Democrats became polarized. But after the country elected a Black guy, the GOP went nuts.

oh the hell with his color of skin. the man is a hateful HUMAN BEING and an even worse President or his party would still be in CONTROL of congress. Over 50% of the people disapproves of him and that doesn't say, 50% GOP

People are sick of hearing about his skin color which happens to be HALF WHITE

Didn't Raygun lose control of Congress. Didn't Bush? Didn't look at the polls did ya?

Forum List

Back