🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

:lmao:

Liars for Allah crack me up.

You know that the people you lie for would throw you off the roof of a tall building, right?

Yet so deep is your hatred and bigotry, you will defend and promote them just for the privilege of defaming Christians.

I am seriously starting to think they only support Muslim religion because their hatred for Christianity runs so deeply. I used to say nah, that can't be it, but my mind is starting to change.

That's because you're an uninformed idiot that reacts out of unreasonable fear. It's called a "phobia", but you can seek help.

There is nothing "uninformed" about my opinion. It is based on the facts and on what I see happening in the world around me. The fear is NOT unreasonable. IT is totally justified.

A fear of cancer is justified, a fear of moooooosims is not.

It sure is justified. Look around, you moron.
So...you fear all Muslims?

Violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Outside the West, many countries, particularly those where the dominant religion is Islam, most African countries (excluding South Africa), some Asian countries (excludingJapan and Taiwan), and some former-Communist countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, such as Russia,Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina, are currently very dangerous for LGBT people because ofdiscrimination against homosexuals which influences both discriminatory legislation and physical violence.[3]

In Europe, the European Union's Employment Equality Framework Directive and Charter of Fundamental Rights offer some protection against sexuality-based discrimination.

Historically, state-sanctioned persecution of homosexuals was mostly limited to male homosexuality, termed "sodomy". During the medieval and early modern period, the penalty for sodomy was usually death. During the modern period (from the 19th century to the mid-20th century) in the Western world, the penalty was usually a fine or imprisonment.

As of 2009, there remain under 80 countries worldwide where homosexual acts remain illegal (notably throughout the Middle East, Central Asia and in most of Africa, but also in some of the Caribbean and Oceania) including five that carry the death penalty.[4]

[

Nope....but we do understand that it is the culture, not the religion, that is the root.

You know that the people you lie for would throw you off the roof of a tall building, right?

Yet so deep is your hatred and bigotry, you will defend and promote them just for the privilege of defaming Christians.

I am seriously starting to think they only support Muslim religion because their hatred for Christianity runs so deeply. I used to say nah, that can't be it, but my mind is starting to change.
Christianity is an old Patriarchal religion with a bloody history and currently with many good people and a few fundie crazies. Islam is an old Patriarchal religion with a bloody history and currently with many good people and a few fundie crazies.

Yeah...totally different.

Most acts of terrorism around the world are committed by Islam. Fact.

No, that's not a fact and is just more evidence of your ignorance.

Are All Terroists Muslim? It's Not Even Close

[

Nope....but we do understand that it is the culture, not the religion, that is the root.

Christianity is an old Patriarchal religion with a bloody history and currently with many good people and a few fundie crazies. Islam is an old Patriarchal religion with a bloody history and currently with many good people and a few fundie crazies.

Yeah...totally different.

Most acts of terrorism around the world are committed by Islam. Fact.

No, that's not a fact and is just more evidence of your ignorance.

Are All Terroists Muslim? It's Not Even Close

The Evolution Of Islamic Terrorism - An Overview | Target America | FRONTLINE | PBS

Whew, good thing they aren't the source, the Public Religion Research Institute is.

Was that an answer?

You asked a question? Seems like you were just attacking the source instead of addressing the facts. I pointed out you were attacking Think Progress and they weren't the source. Obviously you can't actually address the facts which is why you attacked the source of the graph instead of addressing the data behind it (which did NOT come from ThinkProgress).

No shit. We just hear about Islamic terrorism on a daily basis worldwide, but meh, it's not a problem. No biggie. Let's put our blinders on and invite MORE of them into our country. Idiots.

Violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Outside the West, many countries, particularly those where the dominant religion is Islam, most African countries (excluding South Africa), some Asian countries (excludingJapan and Taiwan), and some former-Communist countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, such as Russia,Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina, are currently very dangerous for LGBT people because ofdiscrimination against homosexuals which influences both discriminatory legislation and physical violence.[3]

In Europe, the European Union's Employment Equality Framework Directive and Charter of Fundamental Rights offer some protection against sexuality-based discrimination.

Historically, state-sanctioned persecution of homosexuals was mostly limited to male homosexuality, termed "sodomy". During the medieval and early modern period, the penalty for sodomy was usually death. During the modern period (from the 19th century to the mid-20th century) in the Western world, the penalty was usually a fine or imprisonment.

As of 2009, there remain under 80 countries worldwide where homosexual acts remain illegal (notably throughout the Middle East, Central Asia and in most of Africa, but also in some of the Caribbean and Oceania) including five that carry the death penalty.[4]

Yes, and? Are you saying we should halt immigration from Japan, Taiwan, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Russia, Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia?

Whew, good thing they aren't the source, the Public Religion Research Institute is.

Was that an answer?

They never answer. They throw around accusations and make silly snide remarks. They can't argue their way out of a paper bag using facts though. That's why we always win. :D

Your facts have nothing to do with the OP. Do you believe that Muslim Americans are as patriotic as any other American, yes or no?

The most obvious thing to note is the choice of start date: Sept. 12, 2001. That neatly excludes an attack that would dwarf all those homegrown terror attacks by several orders of magnitude. Ah, you will say, but that was a one-time event. Sort of. It is no longer possible to destroy the World Trade Center, but we can't be certain to never again have a large-scale terror attack that kills many people. If you have high-magnitude but low-frequency events, then during most intervals you choose to study, other threats will seem larger -- but if you zoom out, the big, rare events will still kill more people. We don't say that California should stop worrying about earthquake-proofing its buildings, just because in most years bathtub drownings are a much larger threat to its citizens.

Tallying Right-Wing Terror vs. Jihad

Was that an answer?

They never answer. They throw around accusations and make silly snide remarks. They can't argue their way out of a paper bag using facts though. That's why we always win. :D

Your facts have nothing to do with the OP. Do you believe that Muslim Americans are as patriotic as any other American, yes or no?

That was never my argument, however I doubt it. MY concern is importing more Islam which will lead to more death and destruction.

I worry more about Catholic priests around young children.

I worry more about wild-eyed young men going in a movie theater or elementary school or church.

I worry more about drunk drivers on New Years Eve, Cinco de Mayo, or St Patrick's Day.

I worry more about pregnant women around their husbands/boyfriends.

No shit. We just hear about Islamic terrorism on a daily basis worldwide, but meh, it's not a problem. No biggie. Let's put our blinders on and invite MORE of them into our country. Idiots.

Except nobody is saying that terrorism around the world isn't a problem, Islamic or otherwise (and as pointed out, most terrorists are NOT Muslim). It's not a problem here, in America, where you live.

Not heard of the snake handlers?....The polygamous Mormons...the Westboro Baptist Church?

Say shit fer brains, isn't Westboro Baptist just Communists dressing in blackface to mock the Christians you detest?

Wasn't it started by ACLU lawyer Fred Phelps, who ran for Kansas Governor as a radical left democrat and also rand for congress as a democrat? Isn't it true that it was never anything but a bunch of you hate filled fucks doing outrageous shit so you'd have something to base your snarling hatred on?

I worry more about Catholic priests around young children.

I worry more about wild-eyed young men going in a movie theater or elementary school or church.

I worry more about drunk drivers on New Years Eve, Cinco de Mayo, or St Patrick's Day.

I worry more about pregnant women around their husbands/boyfriends.

Yeah, but you're a pile of shit.

I'm just sayin....

Was that an answer?

That was never my argument, however I doubt it. MY concern is importing more Islam which will lead to more death and destruction.

Of course "you doubt it", you're a pants shitting Islamaphobe. Stay healthy and look both ways before crossing the street.

The most obvious thing to note is the choice of start date: Sept. 12, 2001. That neatly excludes an attack that would dwarf all those homegrown terror attacks by several orders of magnitude. Ah, you will say, but that was a one-time event. Sort of. It is no longer possible to destroy the World Trade Center, but we can't be certain to never again have a large-scale terror attack that kills many people. If you have high-magnitude but low-frequency events, then during most intervals you choose to study, other threats will seem larger -- but if you zoom out, the big, rare events will still kill more people. We don't say that California should stop worrying about earthquake-proofing its buildings, just because in most years bathtub drownings are a much larger threat to its citizens.

Tallying Right-Wing Terror vs. Jihad

Okay...but if you include 9/11 then you must also include Oklahoma City and the Olympic bomber, right?

Was that an answer?

Of course "you doubt it", you're a pants shitting Islamaphobe. Stay healthy and look both ways before crossing the street.

You are so stupid and totally lacking in any common sense. You are so wrapped up in your ideology, it's sad. If you have your way, America will be the next middle east with terror attacks being commonplace, and you will probably still excuse them or lie about them. Hopefully you're old.

Forum List

Back