🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Your facts have nothing to do with the OP. Do you believe that Muslim Americans are as patriotic as any other American, yes or no?

That was never my argument, however I doubt it. MY concern is importing more Islam which will lead to more death and destruction.

Of course "you doubt it", you're a pants shitting Islamaphobe. Stay healthy and look both ways before crossing the street.

You are so stupid and totally lacking in any common sense. You are so wrapped up in your ideology, it's sad. If you have your way, America will be the next middle east with terror attacks being commonplace, and you will probably still excuse them or lie about them. Hopefully you're old.

What ideology would that be, consistency? Yeah, that's terrible. :lol:

Try it, just once, be consistent. Were the Sandy Hook shootings the Planned Parenthood shootings or the South Carolina shootings acts of terrorism, yes or no?

You are not consistent at all. You want progress (or so you claim), yet you want to invite just the OPPOSITE into our country to undermine all the progress we've made. You complain about christians opposing your "rights" but you want to invite a people who are 100x worse to come live beside you. You are a nutjob and nothing more than that.

You can't do it can you? You simply can't be consistent. Were they terrorism or not?

I am consistent. No religious tests for immigrants, period. That consistent enough for you?

[
So...you fear all Muslims?

So.... you want to kill all Christians?

Unlike your claim, there is actual evidence, posts by ChrisL that indicate her fear of Muslims.

Stop lying. You hate Christians, and that is obviously part of your agenda with your Muslim love. They would just as soon throw you off a tall building and call you a dike.

You sure do like your baseless accusations, don't you? I don't "hate" anyone. Not Christians, not Muslims. Okay, I do hate bicyclists on my roads, but that's justified...but I digress.

Just as many Christians would like to throw me off a building as Muslims...the only thing keeping them from doing so is American laws and culture, just like Muslims. Aren't you glad we both live in America where our culture has moved beyond those things?

I don't "love" Islam any more than I "love" Christianity. I hold them both in contempt. Don't believe me? Mohammed and Jesus both fucked sheep. Feel better?

Ahhh, so the truth comes out FINALLY. Now you can stop with your charade.

There was never any charade. I think all religions are bullshit. That doesn't change a thing I've said here.

[
So...you fear all Muslims?

So.... you want to kill all Christians?

Unlike your claim, there is actual evidence, posts by ChrisL that indicate her fear of Muslims.

Islam HATES you. They think you are an abomination to their god and an offense to human beings.

Yeah, well I've only been exposed to Muslim hate recently. I've had a lifetime of practice being hated publicly by Christians. Both religions are equally stupid in their treatment of gays. And?

Our culture is not one of murdering homosexuals and women.

Anymore. What changed? It certainly wasn't the bible...

How long before the first picture of one of those gays ISIL has killed get's posted? The RW sure loves those pictures...

That was never my argument, however I doubt it. MY concern is importing more Islam which will lead to more death and destruction.

Of course "you doubt it", you're a pants shitting Islamaphobe. Stay healthy and look both ways before crossing the street.

You are so stupid and totally lacking in any common sense. You are so wrapped up in your ideology, it's sad. If you have your way, America will be the next middle east with terror attacks being commonplace, and you will probably still excuse them or lie about them. Hopefully you're old.

Try it, just once, be consistent. Were the Sandy Hook shootings the Planned Parenthood shootings or the South Carolina shootings acts of terrorism, yes or no?

You are not consistent at all. You want progress (or so you claim), yet you want to invite just the OPPOSITE into our country to undermine all the progress we've made. You complain about christians opposing your "rights" but you want to invite a people who are 100x worse to come live beside you. You are a nutjob and nothing more than that.

You can't do it can you? You simply can't be consistent. Were they terrorism or not?

I am consistent. No religious tests for immigrants, period. That consistent enough for you?

Religious tests? That's not what I'm about. I'm about putting an end (until some serious changes are made from within) on immigration from certain parts of the world (with maybe certain EXCEPTIONS). Unless it benefits America in some way, there is no reason for it.

Yeah, well I've only been exposed to Muslim hate recently. I've had a lifetime of practice being hated publicly by Christians. Both religions are equally stupid in their treatment of gays. And?

Awww, did someone tell you that if you licked other girls on the pussy, you would go to hell after you die?

Well, that sure is worse than them taking to you out and stoning you to death or throwing you off a building, right?

I mean sure, hell doesn't even exist, but some bitty once said something you don't like, so your lifetime of hatred and bigotry is justified - and you SHOULD promote those who would stone you to death!

You Communists sure are smart....

But if there is a clear link between the attack in Orlando and the Islamic State, it would be the most high-profile incident yet in the group's wider, relentless campaign against gays. Ever since the group came to prominence amid security vacuums in Iraq and Syria, it has set about persecuting religious minorities, women and others whose identity and lifestyle are anathema to its puritanical creed. In areas under the control of the Islamic State, its fighters have issued edicts against homosexual behavior and flashy hairstyles and promised death for anyone caught in the act of sodomy.

The Islamic State’s shocking war on gays

:lol: There is no doubt that religion played a role in what happened with the shooter in Orlando...it's just not what you think it is.

The Orlando shooter was a self loathing gay man. What drove him to self loathing? Religion.

Islam.

Yes, and? Christianity could just have easily "created" him. From the view of the hated, there's no difference between the two religions.
The Christian majority in this country is the only thing standing between you and ISIS, dumbfuck

Religious tests? That's not what I'm about. I'm about putting an end (until some serious changes are made from within) on immigration from certain parts of the world (with maybe certain EXCEPTIONS). Unless it benefits America in some way, there is no reason for it.

Okay, like Russia and Uganda? Let's do it!

Awww, did someone tell you that if you licked other girls on the pussy, you would go to hell after you die?

Well sure, but that's a day ending in a "y" (pun intended :lol:)

Well, that sure is worse than them taking to you out and stoning you to death or throwing you off a building, right?

Uh, where did you get that? Do you live here in the United States like I do? Here in the US gays are bombarded day in and day out by hate from Christian extremists, Muslims not so much.

And still I'm not willing to say that we should end all immigration from countries where Christianity is the predominant religion or where Christians are perpetrating atrocities on people. How come that is?

But if there is a clear link between the attack in Orlando and the Islamic State, it would be the most high-profile incident yet in the group's wider, relentless campaign against gays. Ever since the group came to prominence amid security vacuums in Iraq and Syria, it has set about persecuting religious minorities, women and others whose identity and lifestyle are anathema to its puritanical creed. In areas under the control of the Islamic State, its fighters have issued edicts against homosexual behavior and flashy hairstyles and promised death for anyone caught in the act of sodomy.

:lol: There is no doubt that religion played a role in what happened with the shooter in Orlando...it's just not what you think it is.

The Orlando shooter was a self loathing gay man. What drove him to self loathing? Religion.

Islam.
Yes, and? Christianity could just have easily "created" him. From the view of the hated, there's no difference between the two religions.
The Christian majority in this country is the only thing standing between you and ISIS, dumbfuck

Nope...our secular laws, our judicial system, and our blessed military are the only thing standing between us and religious fanatics of all stripes.

Islam.

What? You'll have to unpack that one, skippy.

Uh, where did you get that? Do you live here in the United States like I do? Here in the US gays are bombarded day in and day out by hate from Christian extremists, Muslims not so much.

And still I'm not willing to say that we should end all immigration from countries where Christianity is the predominant religion or where Christians are perpetrating atrocities on people. How come that is?

You mean, Christians use words?

Are you really so fucking stupid you don't grasp that the Muslims you promote don't use words? They fucking kill you...

Yet you boil with hatred over those who said words you don't like.

Fucking leftists, stupidest creatures on the planet.

Islam.

Nope...our secular laws, our judicial system, and our blessed military are the only thing standing between us and religious fanatics of all stripes.
That is what Sweden and the rest of Western Europe thought.....

Without Christians Democrats would be able to make Muslims have a religious monopoly on the public square more than they already do.

Now of course if most non religious people were like me, we would be able to hold Sharia law back even better than Christianity does.

Islam.

That is what Sweden and the rest of Western Europe thought.....

Without Christians Democrats would be able to make Muslims have a religious monopoly on the public square more than they already do.

Now of course if most non religious people were like me, we would be able to hold Sharia law back even better than Christianity does.
And Norway.....5 years ago.......

Now, at least our secular laws kept us from Christer Sharia.

You mean, Christians use words?

Are you really so fucking stupid you don't grasp that the Muslims you promote don't use words? They fucking kill you...

Yet you boil with hatred over those who said words you don't like.

Fucking leftists, stupidest creatures on the planet.

Which Muslims am I "promoting"? Again, I live in America where Muslims don't kill gays. Christians don't kill gays. Would some in both religions like to? Sure as skippy and the Christians ones say it out loud, at conventions, where GOP nominees are speaking.

What American Muslims have called for gays to be killed?

Why do you keep quoting things about American Muslims (who could have converted, been BORN and raised with more moderate and secular values) when we are talking about Muslims being imported from the Middle East where INDEED women are abused and treated as second class citizens? You are incredibly dishonest.

Maybe because that's what this thread is about. The OP took issue with the President of the United States saying that Muslim Americans are just as invested in this country and as patriotic as any other American. You seem to disagree with that sentiment despite not knowing any Muslims personally.

Did you serve? I did, alongside Muslim Americans who also served. Are you more patriotic than they are?

With less than 1% of the population in America being Muslims, all one has to do is look at the problems they've caused here in America. Anyone can see that if you import MORE, then the violence is going to pick up. Do you deny this?

They don't seem to have caused many problems in America when you consider we have 3.3 million Muslim American citizens.

Fort hood, San Bernardino, Orlando. The more you bring, the more problems we'll continue to have.
Who do we keep out to prevent "problems" like Sandy Hook and Charleston?

We can start with the muslims. They're the ones we are talking about as if you didn't know. It's fairly simple. If you have cancer, you cut it out.

Why do you keep quoting things about American Muslims (who could have converted, been BORN and raised with more moderate and secular values) when we are talking about Muslims being imported from the Middle East where INDEED women are abused and treated as second class citizens? You are incredibly dishonest.

Maybe because that's what this thread is about. The OP took issue with the President of the United States saying that Muslim Americans are just as invested in this country and as patriotic as any other American. You seem to disagree with that sentiment despite not knowing any Muslims personally.

Did you serve? I did, alongside Muslim Americans who also served. Are you more patriotic than they are?

With less than 1% of the population in America being Muslims, all one has to do is look at the problems they've caused here in America. Anyone can see that if you import MORE, then the violence is going to pick up. Do you deny this?

They don't seem to have caused many problems in America when you consider we have 3.3 million Muslim American citizens.

Fort hood, San Bernardino, Orlando. The more you bring, the more problems we'll continue to have.
Furthermore, all three shootings were done by native born American citizens.

Native born American muslims you forgot to say. It doesn't seem to matter where they are born. Too many of them don't assimilate. It's Muslims doing the terrorizing. Times running out. These muslims have lots of children too. Future American born terrorists. You think being born here changes anything if they are taught that crazy religion? Cut out the cancer. Only Trump is proposing remedies. No more time to be nice guys and be politically correct.

Who do we keep out to prevent "problems" like Sandy Hook and Charleston?

We can start with the muslims. They're the ones we are talking about as if you didn't know. It's fairly simple. If you have cancer, you cut it out.

So you're thinking of "cutting out" American Muslims?

You think American Christians are "bad?" You haven't seen anything yet. Lol. People who follow Islam HATE homos. Nothing like fighting against yourself and ALL the progress that we've made in this country in order to appease an angry, regressive and despicable group of religious people! :lol: No common sense whatsoever.
People who follow Evangelical Christianity HATE "homos" (even more than American Moooooslims do). I still love and respect my Christian friends.

Wrong on so many levels. I am not Christian, but I have never seen Christians persecuting, beating, harassing or killing gays like Muslims do. I do not believe Christian hate gays at all. In most cases they are highly sympathetic to them. They believe in traditional marriage and some believe homosexuality is a sin. Yet they never persecute gays. So get your head out of your ass.

You've obviously never looked. There are more Evangelical Christians in the United States calling for the execution of gays than there are Muslims in the United States doing the same. (at least publicly) Kevin Swanson ring any bells?

American Muslims are more accepting of gay marriage than Evangelical Christians are.

religious-groups-on-marriage-equality-v3.png

And just because American Christians can't get away with killing gays here, doesn't mean they don't want to try elsewhere...like where the culture is more open to it. (like Russia and Uganda)

How Anti Gay Christians Evangelize Hate Abroad

Think progresses? One of the most dishonest websites out there. Name a Christian country that executes gays, tosses gays off of roofs and has laws against homosexuality! I bet you can't name one (well other than Uganda). I can name a few dozen Muslims countries that do.

You think American Christians are "bad?" You haven't seen anything yet. Lol. People who follow Islam HATE homos. Nothing like fighting against yourself and ALL the progress that we've made in this country in order to appease an angry, regressive and despicable group of religious people! :lol: No common sense whatsoever.
People who follow Evangelical Christianity HATE "homos" (even more than American Moooooslims do). I still love and respect my Christian friends.

Wrong on so many levels. I am not Christian, but I have never seen Christians persecuting, beating, harassing or killing gays like Muslims do. I do not believe Christian hate gays at all. In most cases they are highly sympathetic to them. They believe in traditional marriage and some believe homosexuality is a sin. Yet they never persecute gays. So get your head out of your ass.

You've obviously never looked. There are more Evangelical Christians in the United States calling for the execution of gays than there are Muslims in the United States doing the same. (at least publicly) Kevin Swanson ring any bells?

American Muslims are more accepting of gay marriage than Evangelical Christians are.

religious-groups-on-marriage-equality-v3.png

And just because American Christians can't get away with killing gays here, doesn't mean they don't want to try elsewhere...like where the culture is more open to it. (like Russia and Uganda)

How Anti Gay Christians Evangelize Hate Abroad

Think progresses? One of the most dishonest websites out there. Name a Christian country that executes gays, tosses gays off of roofs and has laws against homosexuality! I bet you can't name one (well other than Uganda). I can name a few dozen Muslims countries that do.

There's a number of Christian-majority countries in this list. I suppose gays should feel glad they're only imprisoned, beaten, harassed, fired from jobs, denied housing, driven from communities instead of thrown off rooftops...how dare they complain.

77 countries where homosexuality is illegal

Forum List

Back