🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Take a look at the no fly list and tell me American Muslims are mainstream.

There are 3.3 million Muslim American Citizens on the no fly list? Holy Shit! :ack-1:
View attachment 82496

You realize there are 3.3 million American Muslims. If you want to make a case that American Muslims are NOT mainstream you are going have to pull out some hefty statistics. I'm not sure you have that much space in your rectum.
I never said every American Muslim was on the no fly list, dufus. Muslims are less than 1% of America yet are a majority of the Americans on the no fly list.
I know - Math R Hard for you.

You said "Take a look at the no fly list and tell me American Muslims are mainstream"..."American Muslims" equals an entire group. You added no qualifiers.

You're math and logic skills aren't to great either but let's give this a try.

The estimated number American citizens who are Muslim is 3.3 million.

According to the FBI, the no-fly list contains 81,000 names of which only 1,000 are Americans.

Let's add to that mix the definition of "mainstream":

the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts.
"companies that are bringing computers to the mainstream of American life"

• jazz that is neither traditional nor modern, based on the 1930s swing style and consisting especially of solo improvisation on chord sequences.
    noun: mainstream jazz; plural noun: mainstream jazzes
adjective
adjective: mainstream
belonging to or characteristic of the mainstream.
"mainstream politics"
synonyms: normal, conventional, ordinary, orthodox, conformist, accepted, established, recognized, common, usual, prevailing, popular
"the mainstream audience may not be ready for these graphic sculptures"

So how about testing your math skills here....what percentage of 3.3 million is 1,000 (and that's assuming all 1,000 are indeed Muslim)?

Now take that percentage and convince us that it's representative of "mainstream" Muslims in America.
You and I know that it doesn't matter. Bush was right about RWrs when he said "Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions."

I've been listening to parts of the Republican Convention on the radio - first time I've done so with any conventions. Lots of anger, negativity, not much of a positive message or outlook - just anger.

Make America Great (Again)....

The irony is that is kind of like Michelle Obama's phrase: "...For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country..." only...they slammed her for it calling her unpatriotic and American-hating, and they celebrate Trump for it.

I suspect you didn't actually listen to the speakers, but rather the leftist reaction to the speakers via KOS, ThinkDictatorship, or one of the other Soros hate sites.

The convention was extremely positive, and promoted a left of center agenda for the most part - mandated gender equality laws, LGBT agenda, etc.

Pres. Obama is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are fully integrated into our society. ....... :cool:

There's a large percentage of them that are not patriotic and law abiding. These are the ones Trump and I worry about. When muslims "go off the reservation", so to speak, they wreak havoc and mass destruction. The bad experience that Europe and other countries, as well as America's, with muslims, should call for a ban on anymore immigration of these people, as well as putting the "good ones" already here, on a watch list. And certainly don't let any of them join the military or the police force, for God's sake. Common sense should prevail.

I've been listening to parts of the Republican Convention on the radio - first time I've done so with any conventions. Lots of anger, negativity, not much of a positive message or outlook - just anger.

The irony is that is kind of like Michelle Obama's phrase: "...For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country..." only...they slammed her for it calling her unpatriotic and American-hating, and they celebrate Trump for it.

I suspect you didn't actually listen to the speakers, but rather the leftist reaction to the speakers via KOS, ThinkDictatorship, or one of the other Soros hate sites.

The convention was extremely positive, and promoted a left of center agenda for the most part - mandated gender equality laws, LGBT agenda, etc.

None of those are on the radio when I'm driving.

The convention had an angry negative undercurrent. Tell me - what positive message? What mandated gender equality laws? Have you looked at their Platform?

Pres. Obama is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are fully integrated into our society. ....... :cool:

There's a large percentage of them that are not patriotic and law abiding. These are the ones Trump and I worry about. When muslims "go off the reservation", so to speak, they wreak havoc and mass destruction. The bad experience that Europe and other countries, as well as America's, with muslims, should call for a ban on anymore immigration of these people, as well as putting the "good ones" already here, on a watch list. And certainly don't let any of them join the military or the police force, for God's sake. Common sense should prevail.

What "large percentage"?

The nonstop apology tour continues.
After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.
View attachment 82495

When Muslims attack, democrats reload for them.

When Americans are killed- Right wing nut jobs are happy.
image.jpeg

The convention had an angry negative undercurrent. Tell me - what positive message? What mandated gender equality laws? Have you looked at their Platform?
Ivanka talked about her father's wish for affordable day care and supporting working mothers, equal pay for equal work, his large # of women executives. I didn't watch all of Trump's speech, so don't know if he went into it.

The nonstop apology tour continues.
After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.
View attachment 82495

When Muslims attack, democrats reload for them.

When Americans are killed- Right wing nut jobs are happy.
]

You sure do love to pull out your straw men.

Ivanka talked about her father's wish for affordable day care and supporting working mothers, equal pay for equal work, his large # of women executives. I didn't watch all of Trump's speech, so don't know if he went into it.

I know Ivanka did...but there is nothing in the Platform supporting that which makes me skeptical.

Barry Hussein's father was an African nationalist who hated the U.S. His political mentor, Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist who bombed Military recruitment centers, corporate headquarters and the Pentagon. The pastor of his church said terrible things about the U.S. from the pulpit. They practically had to break Obama's arm to make him put it over his heart during the National Anthem. What would Obama know about patriotism?
and he bested your candidates TWICE!!! :rofl: Does that give you any pause Scooter? Such as what kind of losers you people are supporting

[. And certainly don't let any of them join the military or the police force, for God's sake. Common sense should prevail.

'common sense'?

We have had Muslim American soldiers in virtually every war the United States has fought.

American Musilms fought on behalf of the United States in Afghanistan and Iraq- and especially those who were second generation Americans often brought language skills and cultural understanding that helped protect our troops. They have given their lives fighting America's wars.

The question is why do you want to weaken American armed forces because of your fear of Muslims?

What the hell gives you the right to question the patriotism of these men?
upload_2016-7-22_9-52-16.jpeg
upload_2016-7-22_9-52-43.jpeg
images

Hilarious watching the left validate the OP with their rabid defense of Islam.

So asking for evidence and facts (and at least some evidence of mathmatical support for your claims) is now a "rabid defense"? :lol:

'rabid defense of Islam'?

I would just as 'rabidly' defend Christianity or Judaism or Hinduism from the attacks of religious bigots like the OP.

The question really is why the OP is so intent on rabidly attacking all Muslims.

Forum List

Back