OBama must act now!

LOL Talk about desperation.
In your heartt you know I am right!

Well no....but I know you're a certifiable quack job

You haven't noticed Trump's erratic behavior? You haven't wondered if he has lost his mind by some of the things he does? Recollect your thoughts and ask yourself. Do I really want this man to have access to the Nuclear codes?
A certifiably unstable, arrogant, self-absorbed, shallow, self-serving, narcissistic, blowhard president for a certifiably unstable, arrogant, self-absorbed, shallow, self-serving, narcissistic, blowhard nation. I fail to see the problem.

I say we all just kick back, relax, and enjoy the first season of reality america.
I will thoroughly enjoy watching all the little snowflakes melt down.

You're witnessing one of them doing it now.
This isn't a meltdown...it is a call for Obama to exercise his authority in the interest of National Security! There is nothing snow flaky there!

It's not going to happen....the moving trucks are already at the WH :)

Jesus Christ this idiot is a certifiable loon.

No, that would be your hero, the president-elect. His lunacy needs to be evaluated and made a public record ASAP before he destroys us all! I don't like the risk he poses!
Make it easy on yourself, just join all the other nut job liberals that promised to leave the country if Trump won the Presidentcy

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.

I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him.

Order him? LOL!

Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets

Where does the Constitution mention tweets and psychological evaluations?

Jesus Christ this idiot is a certifiable loon.

No, that would be your hero, the president-elect. His lunacy needs to be evaluated and made a public record ASAP before he destroys us all! I don't like the risk he poses!
Make it easy on yourself, just join all the other nut job liberals that promised to leave the country if Trump won the Presidentcy

When the Nuge kills himself as he promised.

I say we all just kick back, relax, and enjoy the first season of reality america.
Naw, you better get off your ass and write to Obama and the NSA. Help me!

That party had better figure out how to be different from the other party before that has a snowball's chance in Key West of transpiring.
In matters of national security the National Security Council headed by the standing president can exact extreme measures in the interest of protecting the nation. The rise of a mad man to the presidency is cause enough to invoke those extreme measures with due deliberation and haste.

That party had better figure out how to be different from the other party before that has a snowball's chance in Key West of transpiring.
In matters of national security the National Security Council headed by the standing president can exact extreme measures in the interest of protecting the nation. The rise of a mad man to the presidency is cause enough to invoke those extreme measures with due deliberation and haste.

The only thing the power structure is interested in protecting is the power and reach of the corporate state, even over its own population.

This isn't a meltdown...it is a call for Obama to exercise his authority in the interest of National Security! There is nothing snow flaky there!

The moving trucks don't mean a thing. It is action that matters. Obama must act NOW!!!!!

The moving trucks don't mean a thing. It is action that matters. Obama must act NOW!!!!!

Well, there is the drone thing and the ability to target american citizens now, so ....

The only thing the power structure is interested in protecting is the power and reach of the corporate state, even over its own population.
That may be true but I'd kind of like to see life on earth continue at least through the end of the 21st century!

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.
Get used to saying "President Trump," douche bag.

Well said :eusa_clap:

Hey, it's y'all Democrat wingnuts who started a new Cold War with Russia. You've just dragged us closer to WWIII. So it's you folks who are the real danger. I actually think Trump's gonna cool things down. He'll move us back from the brink of WWIII. You're welcome.

Last edited:

That may be true but I'd kind of like to see life on earth continue at least through the end of the 21st century!

I know, me too, but this is kinda like watching a dear friend or family member who is addicted to drugs or alcohol. Sometimes they just have to hit bottom and all you can really do is watch. They'll either pull out or they won't.

Forum List

Back