Obama needs to be tried for war crimes

The order shouldn't have a thing to do with it. You either believe it or you don't. I guess shifting morals is such a convenient thing. :clap2:

And NATO is supported by Obama btw

NATO has been in existence since the late 1940s, and the US has always been a member. Do you expect the current president to suddenly deny NATO, to take the US out of NATO? It's ludicrous to say Obama supports NATO, as if he is doing something unusual on his own: the US government is a member of NATO, always has been. Obama, as US President has to support NATO.

On their own, w/o NATO, both Bush presidents and Cheney killed thousands of children in the Gulf and Iraqi wars. If you want to identify baby killers, look to your own backyard.

Are you saying that forming NATO absolves world leaders from any responsibility? Sure sounds like it.

And a large coalition of nations did attack Iraq btw. I guess four little letters, NATO makes you feel better about Afghanistan though. Who knew that four letters carried so much weight. How do I get my foot into NATO? That'd be great for me.

"A large coalition" LMAO. Yea, right. Keep telling yourself that.

294302_582439491769351_40637078_n.jpg

They're still cowards for standing behind their children. Pussies.

You are deflecting. This is not about Bush. Obama owns the afghanistan war and he sent more troops there. This is his war and his responsibility.

NATO has been in existence since the late 1940s, and the US has always been a member. Do you expect the current president to suddenly deny NATO, to take the US out of NATO? It's ludicrous to say Obama supports NATO, as if he is doing something unusual on his own: the US government is a member of NATO, always has been. Obama, as US President has to support NATO.

On their own, w/o NATO, both Bush presidents and Cheney killed thousands of children in the Gulf and Iraqi wars. If you want to identify baby killers, look to your own backyard.

Are you saying that forming NATO absolves world leaders from any responsibility? Sure sounds like it.

And a large coalition of nations did attack Iraq btw. I guess four little letters, NATO makes you feel better about Afghanistan though. Who knew that four letters carried so much weight. How do I get my foot into NATO? That'd be great for me.

Idiot,

When did a nation need a coalition or the UN to go to war? :confused: I kind of agree that maybe we shouldn't of want into Iraq to rebuild the fucking place but still.:eusa_hand:

There are a lot of things Obama should be tried for, and war crimes is but one.

Such as?

Let's see
Iraq
Libya
Afifuckingstan!
Fueling the flames of the arab spring

etc.

If you want to point out any form of violence=war crime. Well, I sure can. Obama would fucking be saddamed! :eek:

LOL This is hilarious. You are in la la land. Bush should be tried for Iraq. NATO assisted Libyan rebels. If you are talking about the embassy, then Reagan should have been tried for the 1983 barraks bombing. Obama is trying to get us out of Afghanistan; he didn't invade it, Bush did. And Obama is not responsible for the Arab Spring. You are really pathetic. How misguided. You just make it up as you go along, don't you? Shows how desperate and out of touch with reality the right wingers are.

Last edited:
Someone needs to quit grasping at straws. If there were a reason, or a bunch of reasons for impeaching the President, or trying him or anyone else in the federal government for treason it would have happened by now.

The limited-education armchair quarterbacks are annoying with the endless empty posts.

By the way a lariat is a rope. If you're going to use grown-up words, have the courtesy to use spellcheck. Laureate. Look up the meaning.

Idiot,

When did a nation need a coalition or the UN to go to war? :confused: I kind of agree that maybe we shouldn't of want into Iraq to rebuild the fucking place but still.:eusa_hand:

How am I an idiot? I am not the one who said 'a large coalition of nations.' I am not disputing that the country doesn't need other nations to support them to go into war. I am disputing the contention that a 'large coalition of nations' attacked Iraq. That's BS and everyone knows it.

You people are fucking ridiculous; you don't even get my post and then call me an idiot. Absolutely, without a doubt, totally lame and pathetic.:lame2:

Someone needs to quit grasping at straws. If there were a reason, or a bunch of reasons for impeaching the President, or trying him or anyone else in the federal government for treason it would have happened by now.

The limited-education armchair quarterbacks are annoying with the endless empty posts.By the way a lariat is a rope. If you're going to use grown-up words, have the courtesy to use spellcheck. Laureate. Look up the meaning.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back