Obama New all time Low...bows to a robot

Yes, politicians use teleprompters.. When a GOP member does it it's okay, but a democrat should never use one....

By the end of his term the far right and their retarded followers that walk around in a haze of stupidity are going to be frothing at the mouth over the smallest thing.

I saw after I started this brilliant thread, that someone else had already turned the topic into a thread.

This thread should be the victim of a modulator threadacide.

By the end of his term the far right and their retarded followers that walk around in a haze of stupidity are going to be frothing at the mouth over the smallest thing.

^ that makes no sense.

Why would anybody on the right choose to emulate you laughable lolberal lefties?

Moderator Message:

Two other thread on this topic merged into this
earlier one.. As IlarMeilyr said "modulator threadicide".. :lol:

Popular topic.. Fits best in Current Events..

flacaltenn

^ that makes no sense.

Why would anybody on the right choose to emulate you laughable lolberal lefties?

Read the OP and it will make more sense to you. I know its hard to figure out bowing to robot should be the least of your concerns but try a little harder not to be stupid.

Heterosexual men are good at that when they are married. .

Are you suggesting President obama isn't a heterosexual? Or just hoping?

No. i suggesting that no woman would be able to tolerate your company .

Oh, 'cause it sounded like you were kinda getting your hopes up about you and obama...which is fine it that's your thing...I think he's married and all but I'm not here to judge your dreams. Although I would suggest you keep your fantasies to yourself from here on out, just for your own sake.

Ok, you can get back to being a dishonest, racist douchebag now.

should be in satire. I wonder what the actual context, ie story, the pic is from? Looks sort of cool, like a Japanese MIT

The robot itself is actually not new. It's pretty cool. The name is akin to that of famed Science Fiction author, Isaac Asimov.

Face to face with the robot, I'd likely be impressed, too. But it's still kinda drippy to BOW to that damn thing.

Alright, I'm as eager as anyone for our long national nightmare to be over and to send this guy back to Chicago, but he was just trying to be light-hearted, obviously. There is more than enough important shit to take him to task for.

Are you suggesting President obama isn't a heterosexual? Or just hoping?

No. i suggesting that no woman would be able to tolerate your company .

Oh, 'cause it sounded like you were kinda getting your hopes up about you and obama...which is fine it that's your thing...I think he's married and all but I'm not here to judge your dreams. Although I would suggest you keep your fantasies to yourself from here on out, just for your own sake.

Ok, you can get back to being a dishonest, racist douchebag now.

You cant hear me type stupid. How can it sound like anything? No I was simply explaining to you that married men are good at not ogling women from habit. How did you not know that?

Last edited:
Methinks someone doth protest too much...

Me thinks someone is extremely unskilled with the opposite sex. Thats probably why you almost popped a blood vessel in your head when I mentioned my Korean ex girlfriend. All this time I thought you were a slimeball racist asian.

Last edited:

Me thinks someone is extremely unskilled with the opposite sex. Thats probably why you almost popped a blood vessel in your head when I mentioned my Korean ex girlfriend. All this time I thought you were a slimeball racist asian.

Yeah but she's only your girlfriend until the next shift comes on. Then it's anyone who responds to "buy me a drink" and "your cock numma one, GI."

Yeah but she's only your girlfriend until the next shift comes on. Then it's anyone who responds to "buy me a drink" and "your cock numma one, GI."

I see you have a low opinion of Asian women. You should try meeting one and she will change your mind. Hell you might try meeting any woman instead of the blow up doll you list as your beneficiary on your life insurance.

I see you have a low opinion of Asian women. You should try meeting one and she will change your mind. Hell you might try meeting any woman instead of the blow up doll you list as your beneficiary on your life insurance.

No, I actually have a low opinion of you.

Forum List

Back