Obama New all time Low...bows to a robot

Yeah but she's only your girlfriend until the next shift comes on. Then it's anyone who responds to "buy me a drink" and "your cock numma one, GI."

I see you have a low opinion of Asian women. You should try meeting one and she will change your mind. Hell you might try meeting any woman instead of the blow up doll you list as your beneficiary on your life insurance.

No, I actually have a low opinion of you.

I'm not gay. i insist you try a woman or another gay guy.

Interesting how that is your first response. Are you repressed?

Interesting you have an opinion on my sex life. Are you one of those pervert watchers?

Dude, you're the one posting about your mythical Asian girlfriend and calling people gay. There is therapy available for people like you. You don't have to suffer.

Dude you are the one fantasizing about my Korean ex and me having sex. You are either gay or you are a watcher. Which one is it?

All that whining and he is still the POTUS. What are they going to try next?
Why whining about how Obama walks. It seems that to the Right he's shucking and jiving, .... err .... err .... hoping [sic] and bobing [sic] down the stairs of Air Force 1. It's so "unpresidential!!! :cuckoo:

Screen-Shot-2014-04-22-at-8.18.19-PM.png

Why whining about how Obama walks. It seems that to the Right he's shucking and jiving, .... err .... err .... hoping [sic] and bobing [sic] down the stairs of Air Force 1. It's so "unpresidential!!! :cuckoo:

I wish they would just man up and say its because he is Black. At least I would have some respect for the retards.

I wish they would just man up and say its because he is Black. At least I would have some respect for the retards.

Yes, yes, yes, we know. No one can dislike him because he sucks at his job, that he is incompetent, or that he is a narcissist, no....it's all because we are racists......ignoring the fact that all these "racists" had to vote for him in the first place to get him elected.

It's an old tune dude. Try some new material.

Yes, yes, yes, we know. No one can dislike him because he sucks at his job, that he is incompetent, or that he is a narcissist, no....it's all because we are racists......ignoring the fact that all these "racists" had to vote for him in the first place to get him elected.

For that to be true his job must be walking down the stairs of Air Force 1. :cuckoo:

Well let me know when bowing to a robot or walking is in his job description. Criticize his job performance. You look stupid focusing on trival things. It must mean you dont have anything of substance to complain about. It may be an old tune but its a goody. You get some new material.

I don't like Obama because he good at dragging down the USA both here and abroad.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

His trip was a failure even after he bowed to the robot!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/25/world/asia/obama-asia.html

TOKYO — President Obama encountered setbacks to two of his most cherished foreign-policy projects on Thursday, as he failed to achieve a trade deal that undergirds his strategic pivot to Asia and the Middle East peace process suffered a potentially irreparable breakdown.

Maybe the robot had no influence.

Oh fuck, another moron thread. Cons are so desperate to discredit Obama, they stoop to this. If this is as low as Obama ever gets, he'll be the greatest POTUS in history. FYI, in Japan, bowing is like a handshake.

It might be imagined that George Soros is funding Japanese development of an Obamabot for 2016. It would be built in California, short circuiting any possible constitutional whimpering about birthplace. First name can't be "Barry" because of the pesky term limits some people are clinging to like their guns and Bibles. The mooted name? "Borrow Hussein Obama-san".

Much improved over the present versions. Control is by infra-red remote; no longer such visible strings. Bows more deeply. Variable outer colour; easily shaded to fit ethnicity of the audience. Powerful vacuum port below the "nose" for enhanced sucking up to foreign dictators.

Likely to be nominated at the Democrat Convention by a mixed-race delegate from Chicago.

Well let me know when bowing to a robot or walking is in his job description. Criticize his job performance. You look stupid focusing on trival things. It must mean you dont have anything of substance to complain about. It may be an old tune but its a goody. You get some new material.

His trip was a total failure. Does that help?

Oh fuck, another moron thread. Cons are so desperate to discredit Obama, they stoop to this. If this is as low as Obama ever gets, he'll be the greatest POTUS in history. FYI, in Japan, bowing is like a handshake.

You were an Admiral in the Navy?

Did the plywood get thru?

You were an Admiral in the Navy?

Did the plywood get thru?

he damn sure was no admiral in the army.

Forum List

Back