Obama New all time Low...bows to a robot

I'm surprised the President found the self control to avoid having a picture taken of him ogling the girl interpreting for him.

Heterosexual men are good at that when they are married. I'm not surprised you didnt know that since no woman would submit herself to being around you long enough to get married.

I was willing to excuse him for the drone strikes. I was willing to excuse him for the NSA spying. THIS is the last straw. I can't describe how outraged I am right now.

Obama mentioned the upcoming mid-term elections to the robot and the robot SAID, "Danger!.........Danger!........Will Robinson!".

Our idiot President bows to a Japanese Robot.
bow_ap.png

Different president have different style. Obama bows. Here's a u tube of bush's style. Holding hands and rubbing cheeks with muslims.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QFwKWFpA]George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube[/ame]

I'm surprised the President found the self control to avoid having a picture taken of him ogling the girl interpreting for him.

Heterosexual men are good at that when they are married. I'm not surprised you didnt know that since no woman would submit herself to being around you long enough to get married.

I didn't need to be married to do that....

TOKYO — The voice was slightly halting, childlike. “Welcome to Miraikan, Mr. President, it is a pleasure to meet you.”

President Barack Obama bowed, looking delighted.

His greeter, after all, was a 55-inch-tall, give or take, humanoid robot with the look of a diminutive Star Wars storm trooper.

“It’s nice to meet you, too,” Obama said, pausing to watch the robot, named ASIMO, perform during a tour of the National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation.Obama bows to robot in Japan, finds it ?scary? | New York Post

bow_ap.png

Our idiot President bows to a Japanese Robot.
bow_ap.png

It's a photo op that seems similar to this one from March 2013:

100592627-164222950.530x298.jpg

"President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sample matza bread offered to them by small robots during a tour of a technology exposition at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem" See The Robot Reality: Service Jobs Are Next to Go

Except President Obama is not bowing to either Netanyahu or the Robot this time.

Heterosexual men are good at that when they are married. .

Are you suggesting President obama isn't a heterosexual? Or just hoping?

No. i suggesting that no woman would be able to tolerate your company and thats why it surprises you men can do certain things when in the presence of a woman.

The poor guy off to the side is trying so hard not to laugh. When obama left, after the Japanese aired out the place from the stench, they probably had a good laugh over the black guy scraping in front of a robot massa.

should be in satire. I wonder what the actual context, ie story, the pic is from? Looks sort of cool, like a Japanese MIT

The robot itself is actually not new. It's pretty cool. The name is akin to that of famed Science Fiction author, Isaac Asimov.

Face to face with the robot, I'd likely be impressed, too. But it's still kinda drippy to BOW to that damn thing.

Forum List

Back