Obama on "ESPN" Regarding Brussels?

Why should our beloved Pres. Obama rush back to DC just because of an alleged ISIS attack in Brussels? ....... :dunno:

Why should our beloved Pres. Obama rush back to DC just because of an alleged ISIS attack in Brussels? ....... :dunno:
He's ignorant. He has no idea how he looks, Sunni Man. He fulfills the meaning of, "you can dress him up but you can't take him out." Like Hillary Clinton, he is a disaster.

I thought Obama collected every copy of that video, there must be one or two still in circulation offending Muslims

He's ignorant. He has no idea how he looks, Sunni Man. He fulfills the meaning of, "you can dress him up but you can't take him out." Like Hillary Clinton, he is a disaster.
I'm no fan of Obama.

But people going nuts because he's still in Cuba and not rushing back to Washington over an event that happened in Europe is idiotic. ..... :cool:

When you're an American subversive like obama it's more important to put an official period on a surrender to cuba and castro than it is to address national security.

Really? People are still sweeping up relatives in dust pans, ISIS claims responsibility, and this dipshit is at a baseball game?

Is this guy for real ?

Obama Reacts to Brussels Terror in ESPN Interview at Baseball Game in Cuba

Did you get this worked up when Kurdish terrorists blew up people in Turkey a few weeks ago? Or did the shit rag you get your news from neglect to mention it?

I don't recall Shitstain
Was he at a baseball game that day too, dithering and acting like an imbecile ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need some logic here: Why should Obama cut his trip short and come back to the U.S. for a terrorist act committed in Europe? Is he the POB now, as in President of Belgium?
Can the O/P be anymore desperate?

I need some logic here: Why should Obama cut his trip short and come back to the U.S. for a terrorist act committed in Europe? Is he the POB now, as in President of Belgium?
Perhaps he should step in front of a microphone
I'm sure they can find one in France
And make a fucking presidential statement
You know, something with some leadership and courage in it to reassure Americans - who are shitscared at airports across the nation right now - that he's personally doing something to ensure their safety
How's that?

Really? People are still sweeping up relatives in dust pans, ISIS claims responsibility, and this dipshit is at a baseball game?

Is this guy for real ?

Did you get this worked up when Kurdish terrorists blew up people in Turkey a few weeks ago? Or did the shit rag you get your news from neglect to mention it?

I don't recall Shitstain

That dithering imbecile act by a POTUS on foreign soil happened a few years ago....

Bush-SecretService-OlympicsBeijing-11Aug2008.jpg

beachvolleyball2.jpg

I know it's sarcasm, but it's very correct.
It's not sarcasm. He is a Sunni piece of shit that loves ISIS and will never admit that Sunnis carry out terror attacks. He'll chalk it up to a Jewish conspiracy. And here you are on his side.

Because we're dealing with actual NATO allies. Well, American allies if not obama allies.

And? What was he supposed to do? You do realize that just like the ranch in Crawford, phones and airplanes run out of Cuba, too. Just because he didn't TWEET about it, like Trump would do, doesn't mean he hasn't addressed it.

But I would also have you think twice about the President of the United States allowing a handful of terrorists to change his agenda. What do you think that says, if not most empowering to the terrorists and ISIS? Think about that, if you can.

Is this guy for real ?

I don't recall Shitstain

No. But then these groups may have been getting aid from us too.

Kurdish rebels claim deadly Ankara blast as strain on Turkey grows

Why?

1. He is voluntarily in a terrorist dictatorship nation befriending a tyrant who sponsors terror....just to watch a ball game.
2. Belgium is our allie.
3. It's kinda bad taste when an Allie is struck by an enemy terror attack....to loiter around with a terrorist dictator watching a ball game.

The most classless and disrespectful president in western history.

Forum List

Back