Obama Opens His Pie Hole About Divisive Campaign Rhetoric.

It's a little late now. Here's a taste of what YOU and your party has UNLEASHED on the American citizens. puke
Coming Soon: Chicago Anti-Trump Protests: The Fire from Below **Language Warning**

So do you want to deny their freedom of speech?

yes, because they want to deny mine. Again, so what the fk are you crying about?

<sob> but....but....Owbama does it too <sob>
well either it is done in politics and president or it is not. That is a response that presidents don't incite and well would you a take a fucken look at that, it is. Merely disproves the rhetoric from the left, so you can shut the fk up now.

Obama's "bring a gun to a knife fight" is an old saying about being better prepared for a fight than your opponent

Trumps "punch them in the face and I will pay your legal bills" is a direct call for violence

<sob> but....but....Owbama does it too <sob>
well either it is done in politics and president or it is not. That is a response that presidents don't incite and well would you a take a fucken look at that, it is. Merely disproves the rhetoric from the left, so you can shut the fk up now.

Obama's "bring a gun to a knife fight" is an old saying about being better prepared for a fight than your opponent

Trumps "punch them in the face and I will pay your legal bills" is a direct call for violence
on your dime it is, just like Obama's is on mine. So what? Since when did you get the reins that decides what is what? I own it today, so today, obama's shit is inciting as much as anything you claim Trump does. So a president does in fact incite. So fact check says you're wrong.

Assata Shakur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Panther on the FBI's most wanted list.

So...

How many of these do you want me to post?

Maybe when you can actually post a case that isn't 45 years old
Care to guess who Alicia Garza the lead founder of BLM openly reveres as a role model?

Who has she killed?
So... You basically want everyone else to denounce violent rhetoric and aggression but you refuse to within your own party?

Take your dishonest crap and shove it up your ass.

LOL open your eyes wingnut friends, assorted racists, and other blind followers, witness a Trump rally and the conversation. No use really for fools remain fools.

Dog Whistle Politics

"Politifact, which has rated nearly 100 Trump statements, rates 78% of them mostly false, false or “pants on fire” — their highest (or lowest) rating."

American Conservatives are Embarrassing

LOL such fools the right wing in America, oddly un-American. Racist words are so easy.

"A lot of what I am seeing in the public's response to Trump -- in addition to the counterpoint between White Supremacy and economic populism -- is a response to a smart, highly charismatic sociopath. People resonate to Trump's outrageous behavior not primarily because they have a deep commitment to the misogyny or the racism that he exhibits (though that may well be true in many cases), but because they see him acting in a completely unrestrained fashion and getting away with it -- indeed, having people give him huge affirmation for doing so -- and seeing that spectacle touches on some of their deepest and most unacknowledged fantasies. People who resonate with Trump have daydreamed about being able to be as unrestrained and uninhibited as they see Trump being, but they never thought it was possible to do that and also be a successful adult. In Trump, they see that fantasy realized, and they want to make themselves a part of it." Tobias Barrington Wolff The Philosopher's Stone: A GUEST POST BY MY SON
Funny, not only are the agitators that crashed Trump's rally funded by George Soros, but also Politicafact.

Obama said this during the 2008 campaign...the fool needs to sit down and stop running his pie hole

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"

Poor SmellyIrishAss....

Doesn't understand the difference between an allusion and a command to beat someone up
Like the one Obama's neighbor, Bill Ayers, gave to the Moveon.org, and Blacklivesmatters agitators?

When Obama said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we will bring a gun" he did not mean he really wanted to shoot at Republicans....it is just a saying

When Trump talked about beating up protesters ....he really meant beating up protesters
Words have meaning.

That's all Trump seems to be doing......talking. It's not his fault these people are looking for a fight.

Obama said this during the 2008 campaign...the fool needs to sit down and stop running his pie hole

Poor SmellyIrishAss....

Doesn't understand the difference between an allusion and a command to beat someone up

Grow the hell up you childish little asshole. Good gawd you rabid little ankle biters on here are worthless.

When Obama said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we will bring a gun" he did not mean he really wanted to shoot at Republicans....it is just a saying

When Trump talked about beating up protesters ....he really meant beating up protesters
Words have meaning.

That's all Trump seems to be doing......talking. It's not his fault these people are looking for a fight.
so why are the Soros and BLM hate groups so against Trump supporters anyway? I thought agitation and disruption wasn't allowed and why obummer came out with HR347. WTF

Poor SmellyIrishAss....

Grow the hell up you childish little asshole. Good gawd you rabid little ankle biters on here are worthless.
well they do add the value of a good laugh on here, so I give them that one.

Assata Shakur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Panther on the FBI's most wanted list.

So...

How many of these do you want me to post?

Maybe when you can actually post a case that isn't 45 years old
Care to guess who Alicia Garza the lead founder of BLM openly reveres as a role model?

Who has she killed?
So... You basically want everyone else to denounce violent rhetoric and aggression but you refuse to within your own party?

Take your dishonest crap and shove it up your ass.

I've asked you who "Todays" Black Panthers have actually killed
You came up blank

Black Panthers spout anti-white rhetoric. They have not committed violence

Poor SmellyIrishAss....

SmellyIrishAss

You do understand Obama was not actually threatening to shoot Republicans don't you?

Fuck Obama.

His name in history will be seen as a man who began America's collapse.

Sadly....future liberals will see this as heroic.

Black Panthers also say they have no problem killing to create change. And libs never denounce them as violent.
Who have they killed?
Was that a serious question?

Black Panthers murder at least 15 policemen

Your link is four years old and talks about what happened 45 years ago
Black Panther Tells Crowd Of 200 In Charleston: “Kill Every Last [White Man] And Kill All Of Their Goddamn Families”

How many people did that crowd kill?
Zero
How many were hurt by the Trump crowd?

Zero.

Poor SmellyIrishAss....

SmellyIrishAss

You do understand Obama was not actually threatening to shoot Republicans don't you?

Well who were they "bringing a gun" for?

Poor SmellyIrishAss....

And intellectually dishonest which means a waste of time.

Poor SmellyIrishAss....

SmellyIrishAss

Would it make it all better if Trump said, "Bring a gun next time"? Since he wouldn't be serious, he would not be advocating violence, right?

Forum List

Back