Obama Out Disrespecting Folks- China Furious At "Disrespectful" Nicorette-Chewing Obama

Like virtually all far lefties, Soetero thumbs his nose at anything related to tradition. Frankly, Im shocked he shows up to these occasions in a suit jacket and tie. Its a lot like those black guys who play in MLB and wear their hats with a flat brim and to the side. Soetero lives to piss people off in this manner...........loses no sleep at all about shit like this. A "fuck tradition" attitude.................the jerkoff loaths it.

Like virtually all far lefties, Soetero thumbs his nose at anything related to tradition. Frankly, Im shocked he shows up to these occasions in a suit jacket and tie. Its a lot like those black guys who play in MLB and wear their hats with a flat brim and to the side. Soetero lives to piss people off in this manner...........loses no sleep at all about shit like this. A "fuck tradition" attitude.................the jerkoff loaths it.

Let me know when they start throwing shoes at him.

Actually, the shoe was thrown at the US, dems included.

A little fact liberals “forget” to mention is, DEMOCRATS voted to invade Iraq along with president Bush. Bush had the support of his Congress. Democrats like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Harry Reid ALL voted to invade Iraq. They were pushing the WMD story, no matter how much they claim they were lied to.

-Geaux

Another non issue the drama queens can harp on.
Yeah, but they keep coming back.

He just doesn't know how to show the proper reverence for his office. I really honestly feel he despises the American people.

Yeah, this is more like it...

View attachment 34021

920x920.jpg
I don't see him chewing gum and acting like he doesn't want to be there.

Is that what you're trying to show?

A little fact liberals “forget” to mention is, DEMOCRATS voted to invade Iraq along with president Bush. Bush had the support of his Congress. Democrats like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Harry Reid ALL voted to invade Iraq. They were pushing the WMD story, no matter how much they claim they were lied to.

-Geaux
The intel from the Bush CIA was cooked to show a threat that wasn't there. Fact. Now back to your little play world little boy.

-Geaux
The intel from the Bush CIA was cooked to show a threat that wasn't there. Fact. Now back to your little play world little boy.

And my comments are indeed fact. Oh, and here is another fact which I believe you consider to be meaningful

Screen-Shot-2014-11-06-at-12.32.37-AM.jpg

-Geaux

And my comments are indeed fact. Oh, and here is another fact which I believe you consider to be meaningful

Sure its meaningful...but you guys treat it as if it's a non-factor. Environmental regulations, school performance, obesity rates, drop-out rates, etc....all have much more to do with the State but somehow despite the Red Sea there...Obama gets the blame...of course.

-Geaux

another and more important landslide

--LOL

-Geaux

Sure its meaningful...but you guys treat it as if it's a non-factor. Environmental regulations, school performance, obesity rates, drop-out rates, etc....all have much more to do with the State but somehow despite the Red Sea there...Obama gets the blame...of course.

Are your 'issues' reported suppose to cause pause? Maybe concern? I could give a rip with the exception of school performance/'drop out' rates.

-Geaux

-Geaux

another and more important landslide

--LOL

332-206 Much more important.

-Geaux

Are your 'issues' reported suppose to cause pause? Maybe concern? I could give a rip with the exception of school performance/'drop out' rates.

-Geaux
Of course you don't give a rip about those issues...you're a Republican.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Man, quit being wrong just to prove a point,,, Ok?

Independent

-Geaux

-Geaux

Man, quit being wrong just to prove a point,,, Ok?

Independent

-Geaux
Boy, quit being funny to try to make someone believe you're not a party hack.

Hysterical to be watching the denier stuff from the far left this week after last weeks clock cleaning!!! Almost as funny as mega-obese people eating their asses off saying they are trying to keep the flesh eating virus at bay!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Hysterical to be watching the denier stuff from the far left this week after last weeks clock cleaning!!! Almost as funny as mega-obese people eating their asses off saying they are trying to keep the flesh eating virus at bay!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Indeed skooks. The left needs to polish off their 'talking points' from 8 years ago. Man, 8 years ago was like yesterday.

-Geaux

Hey Geaux.........should have picked up $500 worth of silver last week but my hard-on for a Winchester in .243 got the better of me. Had to have a Savage Axis......went to the range last Friday and went through about 25 rounds and at least Im on paper. Shooting out to 200 yards.......just gotta go out and get some better Weaver rings. Love my bolt-action stuff.......keeps one real engaged.

The Chinese are sitting there thinking, I don't get it? This guy is president of the US? We know English and Chinese. He knows Constitutional Law?
More thinking they can just run over this moron and nothing will ever happen. Much like Russia and ISIS. We have a door mat president who will bow down and suck any dick thrown in his face. We have a whore in the whitehouse that will take anything the world throws at her in hopes she can become a star. How many dicks does this asshole have to suck before the democrats actually get tired of it? Or will they? This may just be the democrat way.

Actually when we read the posts of a person so classless as to call a woman they have never met a "whore" and to keep harping on "dick sucking" it only makes us think of another homosexual conservative living in frustration about his inability to perform the acts he keeps harping on...
The way your kind portrays Palin?

At least he is consistent.....Obama pisses people off no matter where he goes!

Hey Geaux.........should have picked up $500 worth of silver last week but my hard-on for a Winchester in .243 got the better of me. Had to have a Savage Axis......went to the range last Friday and went through about 25 rounds and at least Im on paper. Shooting out to 200 yards.......just gotta go out and get some better Weaver rings. Love my bolt-action stuff.......keeps one real engaged.

Nice.. I picked up an old Springfield Armory 1903. It's a beauty and goes with my Garands nicely.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back