Obama owes Bush a big apology

From calling Bush unpatriotic in reference to the debt, to acting like Bush's surveillance was heinous and as president he, Obama, would never do such a thing as collect the phone records of millions .... Obama owes a Bush a big apology.

You think Bush deserves an apology for someone calling him unpatriotic? Are you serious? Questioning citizens' patriotism was that entire administrations favorite thing to do! That's probably the biggest reason I despised them!

The NSA etc problem was WORSE under Bush- no congressional/judicial oversight, MORE secrecy, AND torture. In the end, ANOTHER BS RW "scandal"...

The NSA etc problem was WORSE under Bush- no congressional/judicial oversight, MORE secrecy, AND torture. In the end, ANOTHER BS RW "scandal"...

Oh shut the fuck up. You've never seen anything Democrats have done as bad so your judgement is suspect at best.

From calling Bush unpatriotic in reference to the debt, to acting like Bush's surveillance was heinous and as president he, Obama, would never do such a thing as collect the phone records of millions .... Obama owes a Bush a big apology.

Many of us have been saying for sometime now Obama was Bush's third and fourth term we get proven more right every day.

I like that the movement to rehabilitate Bush's tattered image has now moved to trying to connect him to Obama.

Not a bad strategy! :clap2:

You think Bush deserves an apology for someone calling him unpatriotic? Are you serious? Questioning citizens' patriotism was that entire administrations favorite thing to do! That's probably the biggest reason I despised them!

It never happened.

Stop your lying.

I like that the movement to rehabilitate Bush's tattered image has now moved to trying to connect him to Obama.

Not a bad strategy! :clap2:

He spends like Bush did he has continued and expanded most of the Bush anti terror policies the only place they really differ is on social issues the truth is there is not much difference between them no matter how much some want to pretend otherwise.

Forum List

Back