Obama owes Bush a big apology

From calling Bush unpatriotic in reference to the debt, to acting like Bush's surveillance was heinous and as president he, Obama, would never do such a thing as collect the phone records of millions .... Obama owes a Bush a big apology.

'Obama the Majestic' - 'Icon of Our Times' ... would first have to get permission from Michelle. So it probably won't happen.

I'd love to see Sen. Obama's critique of President Obama. It would be a hoot.
Virtually everything Obama ran against is exactly what he is doing. Well, ok except for spreading the wealth around a little, which he denied saying.

Bush owes this nation a huge apology.

ya if he wasn't such a crappy prez we wouldn't have gotten this even crappier one

I agree except that Bush was much crappier. I just writhed in anger when it came to politics for at least 6 years of his presidency.

Bush was an awful president, but Obama is far worse. I'm not sure how you can see Bush as worse. Bush never called out Supreme Court justices as a form if intimidation, nor did Bush hate on a police department so much, he had to have a beer summit to make up for it. When it was Bush and a Republican house and senate, in those 6 years, they ran up $3.4 trillion in debt which was inexcusable. Under Obama and a Democrat house and senate, in just one year they added $3 trillion in debt. Under Bush we never had a year where over the word trillion was used in additional debt, under Obama we have yet to have a year where we do not add another trillion in debt. Bush didn't say, if they bring a knife to a fight, we bring a gun. Obama has caused racial division to its worse and his class warfare is disgusting. Obama is the great divider.

I am not excusing Bush, I am just using the examples, and there are far more than what I just used, as to why Obama is far worse than Bush, and Bush was awful.

From calling Bush unpatriotic in reference to the debt, to acting like Bush's surveillance was heinous and as president he, Obama, would never do such a thing as collect the phone records of millions .... Obama owes a Bush a big apology.

Indeed. Obama is perpetuating just about everything Bush was doing, with the exception of waterboarding.

He's even working hard to double the national debt like Bush did.

And he hasn't jailed a single criminal on Wall Street, which is going to result in a gigantic crash, bigger than Bush's crash.

Last edited:

You think Bush deserves an apology for someone calling him unpatriotic? Are you serious? Questioning citizens' patriotism was that entire administrations favorite thing to do! That's probably the biggest reason I despised them!

Its pretty easy to question liberals patriotism. They lobe commies like the ussr, cuba, chavez and all people who hate america. How in the fuck did they invite amadinjad at columbia?

yeah... whatever... they can both go take a flying fuck as far as I'm concerned...

Does Bush owe over 100K people of Iraq an apology? You know, for slaughtering them over nothing?

How about the people of New York and Washington? You know, for letting a bunch of idiots successfully pull off a hare brained scheme to massacre over 3000 of them?

Or how about the people of Louisiana? For letting them languish in flood waters and killing over 1500 of them?

Or how about the people of America? When he let wall street run amok and fleece the nation of trillions?

Any of those folks owed an apology?

Does Bush owe over 100K people of Iraq an apology? You know, for slaughtering them over nothing?

How about the people of New York and Washington? You know, for letting a bunch of idiots successfully pull off a hare brained scheme to massacre over 3000 of them?

Or how about the people of Louisiana? For letting them languish in flood waters and killing over 1500 of them?

Or how about the people of America? When he let wall street run amok and fleece the nation of trillions?

I consider you a friend, Sallow... and, while I may agree with you about a few of the things you mentioned...

I gotta say that blaming Bush for the Katrina deaths simply shows that, when it comes to certain things, you're still one incredibly dumb-ass motherfucker...

ya if he wasn't such a crappy prez we wouldn't have gotten this even crappier one

I agree except that Bush was much crappier. I just writhed in anger when it came to politics for at least 6 years of his presidency.

Bush was an awful president, but Obama is far worse. I'm not sure how you can see Bush as worse. Bush never called out Supreme Court justices as a form if intimidation, nor did Bush hate on a police department so much, he had to have a beer summit to make up for it. When it was Bush and a Republican house and senate, in those 6 years, they ran up $3.4 trillion in debt which was inexcusable. Under Obama and a Democrat house and senate, in just one year they added $3 trillion in debt. Under Bush we never had a year where over the word trillion was used in additional debt, under Obama we have yet to have a year where we do not add another trillion in debt. Bush didn't say, if they bring a knife to a fight, we bring a gun. Obama has caused racial division to its worse and his class warfare is disgusting. Obama is the great divider.

I am not excusing Bush, I am just using the examples, and there are far more than what I just used, as to why Obama is far worse than Bush, and Bush was awful.

Funny..I thought Bush was an awful president because in spite of the billions spent on defense, some whacked out Saudi nationals managed to hijack not one, not two, not three but four commercial airliners, fly them around for a couple of hours and slam them into the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

I thought Bush was an awful President because instead of going after the stateless criminals that committed that act, he decided to rain death and misery on tens of thousands of people that had nothing to do with the attack on America and get 4 thousand Americans killed while doing it.

I thought Bush was an awful President because he allowed over a thousand people to die in New Orleans.

And I thought Bush was an awful President because he presided over the worst economic calamity ever to befall this nation.

Telling you think Obama was an awful President because he decided to have a beer to squash a tense situation. I don't remember anyone dying over it.

I consider you a friend, Sallow... and, while I may agree with you about a few of the things you mentioned...

I gotta say that blaming Bush for the Katrina deaths simply shows that, when it comes to certain things, you're still one incredibly dumb-ass motherfucker...

Dude.

Doctors were putting their patients to sleep.

Or did you forget that?

Forum List

Back