Obama pal/star rapper Kanye West: Homophobe spewing fa**ot slurs

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Kanye West Ever Since Lyrics Genius

Ahhh....the left is just missing all these homophobic slurs by famous people who influence our youth.

Rapper Kanye West....a friend of Obamas and Obama said "I love his music"....spews "fa**ot" in his lyrics. Along with the mandatory N word.

Chalk this up to another homophobe...who the left wing outrage artists happened to miss.

A pizza joint in rural Indiana? Protest and shut them down!!!!

A world famous musician who influences tens of millions of our youth and whose music is "loved" by our president? Weeeeeeeeell.......we arent too worried about that. Nothing to see here.

Fucking pathetic hypocrites.

Oh....and he glorifies "bustin (caps) at the cops". Nice. Great artist to support Mr. President. Homophobic and shooting at cops.

He should be celebrated! But shut that damn mom and pop pizza joint down!

Look how they've let Azealia Banks completely off the hook.

Yep.

Its so obvious that this ENTIRE movement is a trojan horse scheme to simply attack white Christians.

The homophobia of the black and Muslim community is completely ignored...and is probably far worse than in the suburban white community.

The dimocrats didn't miss this SoB. He gets a pass...he be black.

Ahhh....the left is just missing all these homophobic slurs by famous people who influence our youth.

Rapper Kanye West....a friend of Obamas and Obama said "I love his music"....spews "fa**ot" in his lyrics. Along with the mandatory N word.

Chalk this up to another homophobe...who the left wing outrage artists happened to miss.

A world famous musician who influences tens of millions of our youth and whose music is "loved" by our president? Weeeeeeeeell.......we arent too worried about that. Nothing to see here.

Your post inspired my post about the show "Empire" and how they too must have their lives ruined due to anti gay bigotry.....if they can destroy innocent people who bake cakes and sell flowers.....let's direct them to destroy their own in the process..........in "Empire" Terence Howard throws a young, cross dressing, gay boy in a garbage can in a rage.......and his ex wife and he both use anti gay slurs................the show and the actors must by targeted by the gay movement for non conformity to the movements standards of conduct....they set the rules....let's help them live with them.....

The dimocrats didn't miss this SoB. He gets a pass...he be black.

Ha yeah I know they didnt miss them. Just...being naive.

Its so simple. Type any star rappers name into Google along with "lyrics" and any homophobic slur.

Its amazing that the left hasnt shut down these hate spewing record labels.

Guess its skin color that gives them a pass.

Your post inspired my post about the show "Empire" and how they too must have their lives ruined due to anti gay bigotry.....if they can destroy innocent people who bake cakes and sell flowers.....let's direct them to destroy their own in the process..........in "Empire" Terence Howard throws a young, cross dressing, gay boy in a garbage can in a rage.......and his ex wife and he both use anti gay slurs................the show and the actors must by targeted by the gay movement for non conformity to the movements standards of conduct....they set the rules....let's help them live with them.....

I agree. Well done. Lets root out these homophobes the LGBT folks missed!

Let's show them what saul alinsky meant when he meant force them to live by their rules..............it would be about time they had to live by their own standards of destruction........

Let's show them what saul alinsky meant when he meant force them to live by their rules..............it would be about time they had to live by their own standards of destruction........

Yep. We're providing them the leads. They just need to equally destroy them all....just like that homophobic pizzeria.

Surprisingly. ...the lefties on USMB are kinda silent. Hmmm. Must be organizing marches against these rappers and cant respond. Good for them.

I bet that "Kaching"...the sound of the cash register and the billions to be had from these anti gay rappers might persuade them.......

I bet that "Kaching"...the sound of the cash register and the billions to be had from these anti gay rappers might persuade them.......

If the movement is truly about LGBT rights and tolerance. ..yes...they'd destroy these homophobic bigot rappers.

If its just an avenue to fuck with white Christians however....

If the movement is truly about LGBT rights and tolerance. ..yes...they'd destroy these homophobic bigot rappers.

If its just an avenue to fuck with white Christians however....
Well come on guys to be fair the white community does owe minorities everything including the shirts off their backs for atrocities committed by people who have been dead longer than we've been alive...That makes sense...right? So they certainly should be spared from the persecution of being held accountable for their racial intolerance, cultural bias and bigoted propaganda.

Honestly though, someone told me earlier black people CANT be racist....okay...

And they wouldn't have lied to me...right?

The anti christian, anti white, and anti Semitic movement being levied against those groups by our own government is a startling reminder of just how far we HAVEN'T come. History repeats it's self. Seasons change, people don't.

Sorry I don't pay attention to kanye. Sorry your hero turned out to be a homophobe.

Oh....and he glorifies "bustin (caps) at the cops". Nice. Great artist to support Mr. President. Homophobic and shooting at cops.

He should be celebrated! But shut that damn mom and pop pizza joint down!
Then go celebrate him.

Wonder if all the peace creeps and fag lovers will protest the record label? I mean, its not pizza but.........

-Geaux

Wait a sec u said they were pals?

I thought Obama called him a jackass? I know your hero says Obama calls him, but did you know your hero is a narcissist? He's probably lying.

Forum List

Back