🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Partisanship & Stupidity Exposed in Defense of Hillary

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama was just shown on TV doing....God knows What...in defense of Hillary.

He tried to downplay the severity of the level of classified infornation in Hillar's e-mails. He said 'There is 'Top Secret' info and then their is 'Top Secret' information...some Top Secret information can be gotten in Open Source methods'.

No, NO you'can't. That's a lie! Obama either shows his complete stupidity regarding Classified information, & degrees of classification, sourcing WHILE showing a total disregard for THE LAWS that pertain to classified information and the storage/handling of that information.

Obama is really trying to tell us that the information found on Hillary's server was TS is not that big of a deal. REALLY? I GUESS THAT 'S WHY THE WH CAME OUT & DECLARED INFORMATION FOUND ON HILLARY'S SERVER WAS SO CLASSIFIED THAT IT COULD NOT BE RELEASED IN ANY FORM BECAUSE IT WOULD CAUSE GRAVE DAMAGE TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY!

Obama must REALLY hope / think Americans are stupid & / or have extremely short memories, forgetting the WH did that.

I think this completely moronic move also shows Obama has no intention of holding Hillary accountable for her crimes / actions. His bias ... and ignorance... was waving like a white flag in this statement....

Everything with that man has been partisan. Partisan on who he speaks out for, Partisan on what laws he believes he needs to follow, partisan on our foreign policy.

he has brought our country down to where we might as well be a third world country with a nasty thug dictator at the helm

Obama was just shown on TV doing....God knows What...in defense of Hillary.

He tried to downplay the severity of the level of classified infornation in Hillar's e-mails. He said 'There is 'Top Secret' info and then their is 'Top Secret' information...some Top Secret information can be gotten in Open Source methods'.

No, NO you'can't. That's a lie! Obama either shows his complete stupidity regarding Classified information, & degrees of classification, sourcing WHILE showing a total disregard for THE LAWS that pertain to classified information and the storage/handling of that information.

Obama is really trying to tell us that the information found on Hillary's server was TS is not that big of a deal. REALLY? I GUESS THAT 'S WHY THE WH CAME OUT & DECLARED INFORMATION FOUND ON HILLARY'S SERVER WAS SO CLASSIFIED THAT IT COULD NOT BE RELEASED IN ANY FORM BECAUSE IT WOULD CAUSE GRAVE DAMAGE TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY!

Obama must REALLY hope / think Americans are stupid & / or have extremely short memories, forgetting the WH did that.

I think this completely moronic move also shows Obama has no intention of holding Hillary accountable for her crimes / actions. His bias ... and ignorance... was waving like a white flag in this statement....
Now if the Justice Dept decides not to prosecute Hillary they will be accused of acting under influence from Obama.
So that's good.
What it is about this dog-whistle president that he cannot keep his fucking mouth shut? Boston police arrest a professor. Obama has to yap about it. Trayvon Martin gets his ass capped while trying to kill someone. Obama has to yap about it. Ferguson MO, Obama has to yap about it.
Just SHUT THE FUCK UP! You're the president, not a radio talk show host.

Everything with that man has been partisan. Partisan on who he speaks out for, Partisan on what laws he believes he needs to follow, partisan on our foreign policy.

he has brought our country down to where we might as well be a third world country with a nasty thug dictator at the helm

The crazy republicans do want Trump to be president. There could never be a nastier thug than him if he were to gain the presidency.

The crazy republicans do want Trump to be president. There could never be a nastier thug than him if he were to gain the presidency.
shuudup bodey

shuudup bodey

That's OK. I worked with a guy who mistakemly thought my name was Bill. Even after he was told of his mistake, he still called me bill. I just let it go because it was a short job, and didn't matter anyway, just like I will in your case. Odd how some people make such silly mistakes.

Forum List

Back