Obama Planned Border Invasion

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
BrF7ZS-CYAAIybQ%5B1%5D.jpg

I can hear it now - “This should be posted under conspiracy theory. There is no way this is true!” That and endless attempts by liberals to deny or divert from this topic.

Right out of the community organizer's playbook. :evil:

The operative language in the listing is the statement by DHS/Immigration and Customs Enforcement that they expect there "will be approximately 65,000" alien minors requiring assistance. This is a significant increase from the 5,000 minors who are detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement annually. It also strongly suggests not only advance knowledge of the human catastrophe about to unfold but a lack of any effort to stop it.

Read more of this factual piece @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Newly Revealed Contract Proves Obama Planned Border Invasion

Mexico and Guatemala Agree to Flood US with more Immigrants @ UNREAL: Mexico Announces it Will Now Fully Assist Guatemala in Flooding U.S. With Illegal Immigrants | LibertyNEWS.com

It's an act of war by both nations.

Of course it's planned

remember their famous saying, NEVER let a good crisis go to waste

the people in this country should be pissed at this

I don't know how Obama finds enough time in the day to do all that America hatin' he supposedly doing. He must truly be an evil supergenius.

What does it say about this administration that it can't protect it's citizens from tens of thousands
of little kids that literally walked thousands of miles and most of them sick and they just walk right on in.

Flood the country with homeless children, put them in school and teach them how the evil white Republicans wanted to turn them away. Give them citizenship and keep them under state control and when they're old enough to vote, register them as Democrats. Another liberal plantation.

yep, how many TERRORIST has walked in with them

this is criminal in my book and Obama should be impeached and then jailed

What did you people not get when he said, he was going to TRANSFORM the country?

just unbelievable watching this

Who is "obstructing laws for Naturalization of Foreigners?" Republicans or Democrats. who's
purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

Who would be crazy enough to ask the forefathers to wait years, or leave? Who is encouraging or discouraging what the Declaration of Independence proclaims (above bold).

Which Party is more apt to make this oath?

I pledge allegiance to unregulated free market multi national corporations and for which they stand under no nation foreign nor domestic.

Last edited:
Flood the country with homeless children, put them in school and teach them how the evil white Republicans wanted to turn them away. Give them citizenship and keep them under state control and when they're old enough to vote, register them as Democrats. Another liberal plantation.

School districts will be screaming to raise property taxes to deal with resettled urchins.

Forum List

Back