Obama: Race relations are getting better, not worse

Trump-thugs, just because your little fringe hate-cult is getting more and more openly racist, that doesn't mean the nation is getting more racist.

Try to understand. Most people are not as immoral as you are.

Your vile lies are the problem.

YOu are the problem.

There are two generations of ignorant Millennial sheep and ignorant inner city thugs to be dealt with. It's not race, but ignorance, which rivals hydrogen in availability.
Sorry - NO. Screaming 'F* WHITE People' IS 'RACIST'. Try telling angry (appropriately) blacks that white people screaming 'F* blacks' is NOT 'racist'. 'That dog won't hunt'!

Except no one is saying that white people screaming F* blacks is not racist.

We are saying that opposing Obama on political and ideological grounds is not racist.

And it isn't, despite all the lies lefties tell.

So, can we get started, concerning the awful statements of various individual white people that you're now required to refute? It's going to be a long list. And since you haven't publicly disavowed each one yet, it means you support them all. At least by your logic.
What have I not disavowed - I would like to know before I call this a 'false narrative'.

I do not think anyone has to disavow someone who says something stupid then claims to support them. if you ARE a group and one of your members says something stupid I believe the group should step out and declare that individual does not represent the group. And as a President, were I him, I would not associate with a group until that group DID make such a statement concerning one of their out-of-line, non-representative members.

I do not support any hate / racist group. I thought it was stupid this past election when members of either party suddenly attacked the other candidate because some racist idiot or small insignificant group voice support for / endorsed a candidate and demanded that candidate 'disavow' them.

Does a candidate have to have a 'Disavowing Assessment / Declaration' Staff to constantly monitor every individual / group who endorses them, to do background checks and determine if anything in their past may make it necessary for the candidate to disavow them? That's stupid.

But getting back to the OP, specifically the recent attack on the disabled man by 4 teens - I do not think they speak for anyone. I do not think they did this in the name of anyone or any group. And I think just about everyone in this country can and should condemn what they did. I don't think that is a problem at all.

Electing a minority President was suppose to ease racial tension
I personally don't care what the race or sex is of a candidate. That's one of the extremely last issues I care about.

Honesty, integrity, experience, overall record, background, success record, beliefs, core values...do they put themselves or their party above what is best for this country - THAT, to me, are the most important things.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WHITE HOUSE YOU UN-AMERICAN PUSSY PIECE OF SHIT!

Broke, thanks for reinforcing my point like that. The Obama-haters are losing their minds, while the rest of the country gets more moral, being led by the example of our president.

By "losing our minds" you mean opposing the lefty democrat the way we did all the lefty democrat Presidents and presidential candidates for the last 50 years?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WHITE HOUSE YOU UN-AMERICAN PUSSY PIECE OF SHIT!

Broke, thanks for reinforcing my point like that. The Obama-haters are losing their minds, while the rest of the country gets more moral, being led by the example of our president.
You can''t be serious...are you implying that Liberals are "more moral"?
Haha...that's pretty funny shit...try again bud.
mor·al
ˈmôrəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character.
    "the moral dimensions of medical intervention"
    synonyms: virtuous, good, righteous, upright, upstanding, high-minded, principled, honorable, honest, just, noble, incorruptible, scrupulous, respectable, decent, clean-living, law-abiding
    "a moral man"
  2. 2.
    holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct.
    "he prides himself on being a highly moral and ethical person"
noun
  1. 1.
    a lesson, especially one concerning what is right or prudent, that can be derived from a story, a piece of information, or an experience.
    "the moral of this story was that one must see the beauty in what one has"
    synonyms: lesson, message, meaning, significance, signification, import, point, teaching
    "the moral of the story"
  2. 2.
    a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.
    "the corruption of public morals"
    synonyms: moral code, code of ethics, (moral) values, principles, standards, (sense of) morality, scruples
    "he has no morals"

The left is on a social justice kick. Social justice divides all people into whites and POC's, then proclaims that all whites are oppressing all POC's. As long as one half of our political spectrum is dominated by this narrative, race relations cannot get better. The fact that the current left can't see that is fucking MIND BOGGLING. Find me an example in history where dividing people into two groups and then proclaiming one group the inherent moral superior of the other group has ever led to harmony and I'll give you a fucking dollar.

Personally, my favorite scene in Hotel Rwanda was when the Hutu radio DJ used his broadcast to organize his Hutu followers to plan a big surprise party for their Tutsi cohabitants, and then they all had punch and pie and sang fuckin kumbaya!

(Is 'Social Justice' the New 'PC' or are they mutually exclusive?)

Implying? No, I'm stating it outright.

By the way, you all might want to refer from using the term "SJW", as the use of that term instantly identifies the speaker as a crybaby. If someone can't defend their immoral philosophy, they run away from criticism by sobbing about the mysterious SJW bogeymen.

There are two generations of ignorant Millennial sheep and ignorant inner city thugs to be dealt with. It's not race, but ignorance, which rivals hydrogen in availability.
Sorry - NO. Screaming 'F* WHITE People' IS 'RACIST'. Try telling angry (appropriately) blacks that white people screaming 'F* blacks' is NOT 'racist'. 'That dog won't hunt'!

Ignorant people do ignorant things. The placing of race to a position of political importance is the catalyst that permits ignorance to flourish.

See Morgan Freeman below.

Ignorant people do ignorant things.
I hear you - I really do; however, IMO 4 blacks beating a disabled white guy while screaming, 'F* Whites' is not 'ignorant'. It's 'racist'. Perhaps they have the views they do because of 'ignorance', but it does not change the fact that it is also 'racist'.

Would the vast majority in this country call 4 whites beating a disable black man 'ignorant' or 'racist'?
- I personally would call it 'racist' and call for it to be considered a 'hate crime'.

Would a white reporter still have a job after declaring 4 whites beating a disabled black man is not 'evil' but is 'bad home training'?
- I personally would call it 'evil'.

Implying? No, I'm stating it outright.

By the way, you all might want to refer from using the term "SJW", as the use of that term instantly identifies the speaker as a crybaby. If someone can't defend their immoral philosophy, they run away from criticism by sobbing about the mysterious SJW bogeymen.

Lol, modern leftists tend to be more puritanical than the current right, but that's not the same as being more moral.

Seriously, though, implying that adherence to your political philosophy makes one morally superior to your political opponents tells me that you view your political philosophy in the same light that religious zealots view their holy tenants. Spooky. On top of that, fuckin Stalin, anyone? Mao? Really? Every political extreme is full of shitheads, your side ain't special.

Forum List

Back