Obama "Reject Voices Warning of Government Tyranny"?

Holocaust survivors have commented that they've seen this pattern before. They know, better than anyone, how to spot a tyrant.

How many tyrannical governments have y'all been exposed to? Have you ever been in a country ruled by a real, honest to gosh tyrant, with secret police and everything, where there is no rule of law outside the will of the tyrant?

If you haven't, I'd suggest you pick one and go spend a week or so there. Then, come back here and compare America's "tyranny" with the real thing.

Uh, yes I've been in several. Let's see....There was Poland, There was Yugoslavia, there was the Soviet Union, There was East Germany.....how many more do you want? I would be more than happy to provide more examples, but my 201 file isn't for public viewing.

Every day in America I see us becoming more and more like them.

We now accept "from Government TO the people" as ordinary. I'd like to remind you that it is "From the PEOPLE to the government".

Прекратите быть полезным идиотом

Last edited:
you can just vision a staunch Obama dingbat going into a clinic expecting a free-bee. then the receptionist hands him the paper work to fill out, then he says,,,WHATUPP!! WHAT IZ DIS? I JUST CAME HERE FOR A GODMANM HEADACHE! I Ain't Fillin' out no M***ther F****king paper work! I aint "Edjumacated" !!! where da phone! I need to call that Obama-Phone Girl Biootch !

Obama gave this speech knowing his IRS was targeting his opposition...

Obama to Ohio State Grads: Reject Voices Warning of Government Tyranny - YouTube

Hypocrite is too mild of a word to describe the administration after all the lies we've gotten. Obama has been untouchable and many following orders from the top were thrown under the bus. Even with all the scandals, some very damaging, the media will not abandon their messiah.

Obama is trying to convince the audience that there is no tyranny and certainly doesn't appreciate those who pay close attention and catch on to his agenda. Of course he has to go out and tell everyone that they should pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Yes, I have. How about you oldguy? This BS by the IRS is merely the beginning. Holder is up to his neck in illegal activity and it is now a very, very small step to outright dictatorship. If the admin washes this shit under the rug and ignores it then there is no longer a legit legal system in this country and that is another civil liberty gone.

What we are heading toward now is a soft tyranny. If it gets just a little bit worse you will se a Mugabe like government very, very soon. You're a fool if you try and defend this criminal behavior.

Yes, I have. More than one (I got beat up by the "dignity battalions" once) and I can safely tell you that whatever you think you see here isn't nearly the same. And, if you'd been exposed to real tyranny, you'd know that.

Hell, if this President were a real tyrant, you pussies wouldn't even dare post in a thread like this...IF you had the internet at all.

And that's the point oldguy. The Germans too had a decision to make. They had a card with Ja oder Nein on it. There are many graves in the Lich Catholic cathedral filled with Germans who VOTED Nein!

You need to wake the hell up.....and Panama was a soft tyranny, too much corruption with all of the drug money. Yugoslavia under Tito was an entirely different story.

You're an idiot if you think America is anywhere close to either Yugoslavia or the "soft" tyranny of Noriega. It didn't feel so damned soft, I can tell you that. And, while I never saw Yugo under Tito, I did see the aftermath when the crazies took control and anybody who would wish that on America ought to be shot for gross stupidity.

I don't know your background or what your history is, but I can guess that most people in this thread have lived here all their lives and don't have a CLUE what they're talking about. Most American's don't. Their only "experience" with other places consists of little more than a Caribbean cruise or a quick trip to an American-style enclave like Cozumel or Cancun.

I'm sure most in this thread have spent their lives protected by things like habeus corpus, the right to a lawyer, innocent until proven guilty and have never had to deal with people "disappearing," or having their wives and children "visited" over a comment they've made. They've never seen opponents of the government snatched off the streets in broad daylight and never seen again, never lived in fear, never had to worry about who might hear a casual comment, never had to guard their tongues or watch what they see, where they go or who they know. They go online or in public places and run their mouths about things they know nothing of and nobody comes knocking on their door at midnight, no "Black Mariah's" prowl the streets in the dark, no uniformed men cut their throats in front of their children as a "lesson" to their offspring.

Tyranny, my ass. You people would be an endless source of laughter if your ignorance weren't so tragic.

Yes, I have. More than one (I got beat up by the "dignity battalions" once) and I can safely tell you that whatever you think you see here isn't nearly the same. And, if you'd been exposed to real tyranny, you'd know that.

Hell, if this President were a real tyrant, you pussies wouldn't even dare post in a thread like this...IF you had the internet at all.

And that's the point oldguy. The Germans too had a decision to make. They had a card with Ja oder Nein on it. There are many graves in the Lich Catholic cathedral filled with Germans who VOTED Nein!

You need to wake the hell up.....and Panama was a soft tyranny, too much corruption with all of the drug money. Yugoslavia under Tito was an entirely different story.

You're an idiot if you think America is anywhere close to either Yugoslavia or the "soft" tyranny of Noriega. It didn't feel so damned soft, I can tell you that. And, while I never saw Yugo under Tito, I did see the aftermath when the crazies took control and anybody who would wish that on America ought to be shot for gross stupidity.

I don't know your background or what your history is, but I can guess that most people in this thread have lived here all their lives and don't have a CLUE what they're talking about. Most American's don't. Their only "experience" with other places consists of little more than a Caribbean cruise or a quick trip to an American-style enclave like Cozumel or Cancun.

I'm sure most in this thread have spent their lives protected by things like habeus corpus, the right to a lawyer, innocent until proven guilty and have never had to deal with people "disappearing," or having their wives and children "visited" over a comment they've made. They've never seen opponents of the government snatched off the streets in broad daylight and never seen again, never lived in fear, never had to worry about who might hear a casual comment, never had to guard their tongues or watch what they see, where they go or who they know. They go online or in public places and run their mouths about things they know nothing of and nobody comes knocking on their door at midnight, no "Black Mariah's" prowl the streets in the dark, no uniformed men cut their throats in front of their children as a "lesson" to their offspring.

Tyranny, my ass. You people would be an endless source of laughter if your ignorance weren't so tragic.

:eusa_hand:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Last edited:

You asked the question and several have responded. I'm sorry that you don't like the responses.

Additionally, I never stated that "America is a nation of tyrants". However, what I absolutely stand by is that with each passing day - we grow closer and closer. Today, we take for granted that "Government is too big" and that "We OWE something to the government" or that 'The government will "provide" for us".

Americans are quickly being brainwashed into believing that the "Central Authority" is good. That the "government is here to help you". That's all BS and YOU should know that.

If that isn't a recipe for disaster, then tell me - what is?

You asked the question and several have responded. I'm sorry that you don't like the responses.

Additionally, I never stated that "America is a nation of tyrants". However, what I absolutely stand by is that with each passing day - we grow closer and closer. Today, we take for granted that "Government is too big" and that "We OWE something to the government" or that 'The government will "provide" for us".

Americans are quickly being brainwashed into believing that the "Central Authority" is good. That the "government is here to help you". That's all BS and YOU should know that.

The biggest recipe for disaster is when people begin to believe the bullshit, when they lose confidence in The People, when they start to believe the lie that THEIR government is no longer responsive, when they forget that WE THE PEOPLE run this place and have ultimate power, when they accept the notion that the legitimately elected President of the United States is illegitimate, when they identify the opposition as the "enemy" and consider anyone who doesn't agree with them a "traitor" and begin act upon those erroneous beliefs to "change" things by violence.

THAT is the recipe for the Balkans in the 1990's, and if you'd seen that, you'd move heaven and earth to prevent it happening here.

The biggest recipe for disaster is when people begin to believe the bullshit, when they lose confidence in The People, when they start to believe the lie that THEIR government is no longer responsive, when they forget that WE THE PEOPLE run this place and have ultimate power, when they accept the notion that the legitimately elected President of the United States is illegitimate, when they identify the opposition as the "enemy" and consider anyone who doesn't agree with them a "traitor" and begin act upon those erroneous beliefs to "change" things by violence.

THAT is the recipe for the Balkans in the 1990's, and if you'd seen that, you'd move heaven and earth to prevent it happening here.

I think you just answered your own question. Been to a public school classroom lately? You should go. It would open your eyes.........

I think you just answered your own question. Been to a public school classroom lately? You should go. It would open your eyes.........

Yes, I have as a matter of fact, and I was impressed by the upcoming generation of American's. My most fervent prayer is that idiots like y'all don't plunge their future into a morass of violence, death and blood in the name of opposing the imaginary nonexistent "tyranny" of Barack Obama.

Yes, I have as a matter of fact, and I was impressed by the upcoming generation of American's. My most fervent prayer is that idiots like y'all don't plunge their future into a morass of violence, death and blood in the name of opposing the imaginary nonexistent "tyranny" of Barack Obama.

You know, in my first post to you, I put a little something for you near the bottom of my post. I'm sure that you can find a translator somewhere on the internet. I typed that just for you.

It very aptly applies to you. Hope you enjoy it.

You know, in my first post to you, I put a little something for you near the bottom of my post. I'm sure that you can find a translator somewhere on the internet. I typed that just for you.

It very aptly applies to you. Hope you enjoy it.

I don't need a translator to know what a useful idiot is. I actually speak a little of it and understand reading it even more.

But, if that's the best you got........

I've got an idea ~ let's start calling a spade, a spade ~

"Obama Administration"

knowing FULL well that none of this has much to do with that man,
who is just a puppet.

How far are we from the examples you gave?

AttackWatch invited people to snitch on their neighbors when they heard a comment or saw a post opposing the Obama administration. We've seen the IRS go after those who oppose the agenda of the administration. The same IRS will soon have unprecedented power over our lives. We've seen the DOJ go after whistleblowers by secretly obtaining emails between the press and their sources. Police in Florida are watching for people who speak out against government. Homeland Security put military, constitutionalists and patriots on the watch list. The filmmaker was arrested and not heard from since being used as a scapegoat. Our emails and phone calls are no longer private. Government has given itself the right to kill citizens without due process. No arrest and no trial, just plain murder by the government. They have the authority and why should we trust them not to use it for their own gain. Could someone just disappear if they openly disagree with the president? The answer is yes. I don't possess the blind faith necessary to feel comfortable with that.

Seems to me that we are well on our way to the oppressive tactics that other countries have suffered through. We are just a little ways down that road while the examples you gave described countries who were much further along than we are now. It's never as bad in the beginning.

Americans are used to freedom, liberty and having rights, and that makes it far more difficult for wannabe dictators to have their way, but those who seek to control us, from all parties, have been doing it slowly for years and gradually getting people used to ceding their rights and watching what they say and do for fear of reprisal.

People do fear government, especially certain agencies, such as the IRS. We have damn good reason not to trust government in general. It was political views that made the people targets of the IRS. Oppose government and pay the price!

Dictators see themselves as superior and they have different rules for themselves as opposed to the population. Congress wants to be exempt from the bill they passed and yet the rest of us will have to suffer with Obamacare. That alone is a great example of tyranny because they are imposing something on us even though they know it's horrible and they don't want to take part in it.

Every dictator managed to convince the population that they were doing things for their own good. That has been happening for years here.

So many are blindly supporting the left and refusing to see the strong similarities between what is happening here now and what has taken place in other countries in the past. The sheeple stand by their party because they have been promised a better life if they allow government to take the reins and chip away at our freedom. They refuse to listen to any warnings about the direction we are heading. They don't want to be enlightened and understand what lies at the end of the road we're on. The promises made by government have given them a false sense of security and they don't speak out when the government is targeting other people. They don't realize that their day of reckoning will come when the government no longer needs the useful idiots. As one of my favorite posters here put it, they are like frogs in a stock pot and swimming around happily because the water is starting to get nice and warm.

Last edited:
How many tyrannical governments have y'all been exposed to? Have you ever been in a country ruled by a real, honest to gosh tyrant, with secret police and everything, where there is no rule of law outside the will of the tyrant?

If you haven't, I'd suggest you pick one and go spend a week or so there. Then, come back here and compare America's "tyranny" with the real thing.

That idiotic argument might work better if I couldn't find examples of people who grew up in governments like that that see the same things I do. Come to think of it, that idiotic argument doesn't even work on Piers Morgan anymore. I guess that makes you the idiot.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/294467-piers-morgan-no-longer-scoffing-at-tyranny.html

Yes, I have. How about you oldguy? This BS by the IRS is merely the beginning. Holder is up to his neck in illegal activity and it is now a very, very small step to outright dictatorship. If the admin washes this shit under the rug and ignores it then there is no longer a legit legal system in this country and that is another civil liberty gone.

What we are heading toward now is a soft tyranny. If it gets just a little bit worse you will se a Mugabe like government very, very soon. You're a fool if you try and defend this criminal behavior.

If what you say is true you would see that what is happening is a symptom of the disease, and be warning people against it. The fact that you aren't tells me you probably worked for Noriega and did the beating because it is the only way a pussy like you could feel like a man.

Last edited:

Once again, if you really believe that, WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU CONDEMNING THE GOVERNMENT FOR WHAT IT IS DOING? Why are you spending so much time convincing yourself that we not on the road to tyranny?

Forum List

Back