Obama responsible for the partisan rift? Yea right

Obungles plays to the simple minded...and they buy into it
It's more likely that our President is speaking over the tops of many American's heads. The simple minded don't understand what he's trying to get at, either side of the aisle.

Obungles plays to the simple minded...and they buy into it
It's more likely that our President is speaking over the tops of many American's heads. The simple minded don't understand what he's trying to get at, either side of the aisle.

I see exactly what he's "getting at" and I want no part of it. The sooner the interloper is gone the better

No other President has had to deal with such an intransient political opposition

Let's just remind ourselves of how Republicans have treated Obama over his seven years in office, with a few of the greatest hits. You can start right on the day of his inauguration, when congressional Republicans gathered for a dinner at which they decided that rather than seek areas of cooperation with the new president, they would employ a strategy of maximum confrontation and obstruction in order to deny him any legislative victories.

Republicans say Obama has been historically divisive. That's very, very revealing.

The Partisan Divide certainly predates Obama. ANy RW who claims Obama created this divide is being silly.

Any article on this divide that pretends the story of it starts on the day of his inauguration is nonsense.

Obama has been very divisive. His repeated Race Baiting alone is very divisive.

No other President has had to deal with such an intransient political opposition

Let's just remind ourselves of how Republicans have treated Obama over his seven years in office, with a few of the greatest hits. You can start right on the day of his inauguration, when congressional Republicans gathered for a dinner at which they decided that rather than seek areas of cooperation with the new president, they would employ a strategy of maximum confrontation and obstruction in order to deny him any legislative victories.

Republicans say Obama has been historically divisive. That's very, very revealing.

LOL, The LAST President had to deal with the exact same thing.

So when did forgetting about the Bush Years (we are at war with Eurasia) become the party line instead of blaming the Bush years for every bad thing under the sun? (we are at war with Eastasia, we have always been at war with eastasia).

No, Bush did not have to deal with the same thing

Democrats supported Bush on No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, Post 9-11 initiatives, TARP, auto bailouts

What Obama initiative has a SINGLE Republican supported?

here ya go:

Obama’s claim that the GOP has ‘blocked every serious idea’

The Water Resources Reform and Development Act, which advocates claimed could sustain as many as 500,000 new jobs. “The first bill I’ll sign today is the Water Resources Reform and Development Act, also known as WRRDA, which will put Americans to work modernizing our water infrastructure and restoring some of our most vital ecosystems, the president said when he signed it. “During my State of the Union address, I asked Congress to pass this bill by the summer, and I congratulate this outstanding crew for getting it done.”
The Farm Bill, which the White House called “a jobs bill, an innovation bill, a research bill, and a conservation bill.” The White House claimed it would generate $35 in economic benefits for every dollar invested and put together a graphic to share on Twitter and Facebook that showed “Five ways the Farm Bill strengthens the economy.”
There were also bills like Home Heating Emergency Assistance Through Transportation Act and the Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act, which took steps to help speed up delivery of propane and home heating fuel and delay flood insurance premium increases, respectively.
Outstanding work by republicans

These initiatives will be benchmarks of congressional accomplishments

poor RW's. They actually believe their bs talking points. Woebegone broken record rhetoric has become a way of life for them.

Sad.

So when did forgetting about the Bush Years (we are at war with Eurasia) become the party line instead of blaming the Bush years for every bad thing under the sun? (we are at war with Eastasia, we have always been at war with eastasia).

Democrats supported Bush on No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, Post 9-11 initiatives, TARP, auto bailouts

here ya go:

The Water Resources Reform and Development Act, which advocates claimed could sustain as many as 500,000 new jobs. “The first bill I’ll sign today is the Water Resources Reform and Development Act, also known as WRRDA, which will put Americans to work modernizing our water infrastructure and restoring some of our most vital ecosystems, the president said when he signed it. “During my State of the Union address, I asked Congress to pass this bill by the summer, and I congratulate this outstanding crew for getting it done.”
The Farm Bill, which the White House called “a jobs bill, an innovation bill, a research bill, and a conservation bill.” The White House claimed it would generate $35 in economic benefits for every dollar invested and put together a graphic to share on Twitter and Facebook that showed “Five ways the Farm Bill strengthens the economy.”
There were also bills like Home Heating Emergency Assistance Through Transportation Act and the Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act, which took steps to help speed up delivery of propane and home heating fuel and delay flood insurance premium increases, respectively.

You asked for examples, you were given examples. Take your whupping like a man.

Of course Obama is he cause of the division. Obama hates Blacks. He doesn't associate with Black folks. He associates with George Clooney and the Hollywood elite.

The Partisan Divide certainly predates Obama. ANy RW who claims Obama created this divide is being silly.

Any article on this divide that pretends the story of it starts on the day of his inauguration is nonsense.

The difference is that divisiveness has become total once Obama took office. To the point not a single Republican would support initiatives they formerly voted for under Bush

Things like stimulus, TARP and auto bailouts were ok when they would help a Bush economy

RW natives began beating the Obama drum the DAY he announced he was running ,,, since he was elected ???

here ya go:

Thank you for posting two relatively insignificant pieces of legislation
I stand corrected

The difference is that divisiveness has become total once Obama took office. To the point not a single Republican would support initiatives they formerly voted for under Bush

Things like stimulus, TARP and auto bailouts were ok when they would help a Bush economy

Sure. Wounds don't heal when you constantly pick at them.

They get worse with time.

Try demonizing every Republican and everything they do. Maybe that will help.

Hey, especially once you get your One Party State and can run rough shod over everything they care about.

Then I'm certain the Civil Discourse will improve.

here ya go:

Thank you for posting two relatively insignificant pieces of legislation
I stand corrected

if you don't want minor points to counter yours, stop dealing in absolutes.

And btw, nice non-admittance admittance. You should be in politics.

Barry just made it infinitely worse.

The fact that he could be the first Black President and end up setting Race Relations BACK is incredible.

I dont know about my fellow conservatives but I'm looking for some serious payback after the next election.

If we have policies that put American Interests first, that will be pay back enough to the Anti-American Left.

The fact that he could be the first Black President and end up setting Race Relations BACK is incredible.

He came in with a chip on his shoulder

Forum List

Back