obama Role In Israeli Election Much Greater Than Reported

So what do we have?

We have right wing and left wing Americans funding pro- and anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel.

Then we have hacks reporting one side of the WHOLE truth. A lie of omission.

Color me surprised. Not.

I suspect this goes on all over - including foreign groups in our elections.
Of course it does.

Imagine that..... the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media lying for a dimocrap.... Who would have thought something like that could ever happen :dunno:

Oh well, the biggest reason I bring it here is that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM damned sure isn't going to tell you.

You're welcome

Netanyahu Pollster: Yeah, Obama’s Role In The Election Is Much Greater Than What Was Reported…

Given former Obama operatives were actively working in Israel against Bibi, yeah…

Via The Hill:

President Obama’s role during the Israeli elections was larger than reported, according to a pollster for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party.

“What was not well reported in the American media is that President Obama and his allies were playing in the election to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu,” John McLaughlin, a Republican strategist, said in an interview on John Catsimatidis’s “The Cats Roundtable” radio show broadcast Sunday on AM 970 in New York.

“There was money moving that included taxpayer U.S. dollars, through non-profit organizations. And there were various liberal groups in the United States that were raising millions to fund a campaign called V15 against Prime Minister Netanyahu,” McLaughlin said.

He noted an effort to oust Netanyahu was guided by former Obama political operative Jeremy Bird and that V15, or Victory 15, ads hurt Netanyahu in the polls. McLaughlin said the Israeli leader rebounded after delivering a speech to Congress early this month, prompting more critical ads.

Keep Reading

weasel zipper?

stop relying on rightwing conspiracy theories.

Look people it's a well known and well publicized fact that Jeremy Bird was working with V15.

Anyone want to come up with the name of an Republican operative that had been Romney's National Field Director and had worked for Bibi?

I'm all ears.

Imagine that..... the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media lying for a dimocrap.... Who would have thought something like that could ever happen :dunno:

Oh well, the biggest reason I bring it here is that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM damned sure isn't going to tell you.

You're welcome

Netanyahu Pollster: Yeah, Obama’s Role In The Election Is Much Greater Than What Was Reported…

Given former Obama operatives were actively working in Israel against Bibi, yeah…

Via The Hill:

President Obama’s role during the Israeli elections was larger than reported, according to a pollster for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party.

“What was not well reported in the American media is that President Obama and his allies were playing in the election to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu,” John McLaughlin, a Republican strategist, said in an interview on John Catsimatidis’s “The Cats Roundtable” radio show broadcast Sunday on AM 970 in New York.

“There was money moving that included taxpayer U.S. dollars, through non-profit organizations. And there were various liberal groups in the United States that were raising millions to fund a campaign called V15 against Prime Minister Netanyahu,” McLaughlin said.

He noted an effort to oust Netanyahu was guided by former Obama political operative Jeremy Bird and that V15, or Victory 15, ads hurt Netanyahu in the polls. McLaughlin said the Israeli leader rebounded after delivering a speech to Congress early this month, prompting more critical ads.

Keep Reading

weasel zipper?

How's Haaretz? That suit your fancy?

"Haaretz reported last week on the organization’s efforts to replace the Likud-led government. To this end, V15 has hired Jeremy Bird, the national field director of United States President Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign, to organize its efforts."

Likud accuses anti-Netanyahu electoral campaign of illegal donations - Israel election 2015 - Israel News Haaretz

And we have Jeremy at V15's headquarters in Tel Aviv.
159791772.jpg

Likud accuses anti-Netanyahu electoral campaign of illegal donations - Israel election 2015 - Israel News Haaretz

You're welcome

Via The Hill:

Keep Reading

weasel zipper?

"Haaretz reported last week on the organization’s efforts to replace the Likud-led government. To this end, V15 has hired Jeremy Bird, the national field director of United States President Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign, to organize its efforts."

it says likud made an allegation.... I really don't care what their neocon wackjobs say any more than what you neocon wackjobs say.

You're welcome

Via The Hill:

Keep Reading

weasel zipper?

it says likud made an allegation.... I really don't care what their neocon wackjobs say any more than what you neocon wackjobs say.

You slagged Weasel Zippers as a source. I gave you Haaretz. And if you read more than the headline the key point of all of this is Obama's right hand man, his National Field Director for his 2012 win had been hired by V15.

It appears there might be an investigation into the ties between One Voice and V15. If V15 received American's tax payer dollars via the State Department filtered thru One Voice, things could really heat up.

If V15 received American's tax payer dollars via the State Department filtered thru One Voice, things could really heat up.
Well, gosh, I sure hope during any investigation they don't find American taxpayer dollars were also used to influence the outcome of the Afghanistan and Iraq elections! Things could really heat up...

I wonder why it took so many years for someone to finally complain about taxpayer dollars being used to influence foreign elections. Hmmmm...

Almost every candidate Obama supports ends up losing. I hope he supports the Democrat nominee.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Understand that, embrace it, and everything else in life starts to make sense.

I shit you not

Facebook: ‘I Am A Christian’ Ad Disallowed For Being “Offensive” But ‘Death To Israel’ Page “Doesn’t Violate Standards”

We reported on Facebook’s not allowing the posting of an ad for the movie “I am a Christian” because it was somehow “offensive” to someone.

“Are you a Christian?” the ad asks. “We challenge you to change your profile picture to this ‘I Am A Christian’ photo for one week! Change your picture now, and challenge your friends to do the same. Stand up and declare Yes, I Am A Christian!!!”

That was offensive, wasn’t it?

But apparently, a “Death To Israel” page is just hunky dory, stuff like this, just fine:

11 17 5

Just in case some people don't get it:

Obviously this is a satire piece. Well half satire anyway. However, there are always those who believe anything posted in on the internet, so again, DISCLAIMER: This article is satire.

Stupid, shitbreath motherfucker. It's one thing to openly endorse a Candidate for office......

It's quite another to surreptitiously aid that candidate in violation of that Country's (and our) laws.

Israel, like every other Country on earth, has laws against Foreign Nationals and Foreign Governments distributing money and organizing its own citizens in an internal election.

But you know that, don't you? You just want to be what you are -- A scumbag

Stupid, shitbreath motherfucker. It's one thing to openly endorse a Candidate for office......

It's quite another to surreptitiously aid that candidate in violation of that Country's (and our) laws.

Israel, like every other Country on earth, has laws against Foreign Nationals and Foreign Governments distributing money and organizing its own citizens in an internal election.

Chalk Edgetho up as one of the "some people who don't get it". :badgrin:

Here is the "I Am A Christian" movie Facebook page: I Am A Christian - Movie Facebook

Being literate would help your case a lot of times --

“Your ad wasn’t approved because it doesn’t follow Facebook’s Advertising Guidelines for language that is profane, vulgar, threatening or generates high negative feedback,” Facebook reportedly wrote to producers of the film. “Ads can’t use language that insults, harasses or demeans people, or addresses their age, gender, name, race, physical condition or sexual preference.”

“Your ad wasn’t approved because it doesn’t follow our language policies,” Frank of the Facebook Ads Team explained further, The Daily Caller reported. “We’ve found that people dislike ads that directly address them or their personal characteristics such as religion.”

“Ads should not single out individuals or degrade people. We don’t accept language like ‘Are you fat?’ ‘Wanna join me?’ and the like. Instead, text must present realistic and accurate information in a neutral or positive way and should not have any direct attribution to people,” Frank wrote.

Though it was rejected as an official ad on Facebook, the decision hasn’t appeared to stop the production group from posting it as a photo on their official movie page.

Read more: I am a Christian ad blocked on Facebook for offensive speech - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Posting satire and not identifying it as such is trolling.

But that's the kindest thing that can be said about you.

Posting satire and not identify it as such is trolling.

It can't be helped if you go off on a tirade about a link you didn't bother to read, gullible boi.

Forum List

Back