obama Role In Israeli Election Much Greater Than Reported

So now since he lied to win the election, not only has the loony Netanyahu flip flopped back on the 2 state issue,

he's apologizing for his racist attacks on Arab voters.

I want to hear NO bitching when China tries to buy The U.S. presidency. It's settled, now, that foreign intervention in other nations elections is no problema!

Facebook says calling for death to Israel isn t hate speech because it s a country WashingtonExaminer.com

He explained that, Facebook’s “community standards detail our policy on hate speech, which is defined as direct attacks on people or groups based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition. This means that criticism of institutions (countries being a primary example, but it also includes topics of important social and political debate like government authorities, religions, etc.) is permitted.”

I Am A Christian attacked specific people.

So if you want to start a "Death To Iran" page, you can.

I want to hear NO bitching when China tries to buy The U.S. presidency. It's settled, now, that foreign intervention in other nations elections is no problema!
Yep. Bush settled that question once and for all.

Yep. Bush settled that question once and for all.

Presumably you mean the first Bush 'cause Clintons certainly did their all to make certain there was no confusion about he acceptability of selling elections to foreign nations.

See, as I said, SETTLED.

Forum List

Back