🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama’s Middle East Map Erases Israeli Territory

And why is any country successful? Why are the Japanese so successful? Your attempts to discredit the incredible achievements Israel has made in such a short period of time with such high odds against it, just proves your ignorance.
That's not what I asked!

Why would I be "upset" over Israel's success?

Seems a lot of people like to forget that we wouldn't have a palestinian (i.e., border) argument if the palestinians hadn't worn out their welcome with Jordan back in the day. They had every opportunity in the world to make it work as an autonomous entity, but couldn't keep from stirring up trouble with Israel (AND Jordan) even then. Hell, Jordan had the best PR component in the world right in its backyard, but they STILL had to say "GTFO of here" because the PLO was nothing more than a rabble-rouser with EVERYONE (No one ever seems to express contempt with Jordan over their treatment of the palestinians, by the way).

Is it fair that the palestinians still pay the price for that? Maybe, maybe not. But guess what - Israel is still paying the price for an unprompted war levied against them over 50 years ago, both politically and economically. Is THAT fair? Could someone please stand up and say, "Wow, if the arabs weren't such belligerent, selfish f*ckers that wanted ALL of the land, and then continued to stand behind that philosophy 60 years later, maybe they wouldn't be seen as a bunch of, well, belligerent, selfish f*ckers".

Arab apologists need to cut the whole Super Bowl mentality of having to be on the winning side and just take a pragmatic look at history, for God's sake.

Note: I use the term "arabs" in this context only to define the regional anti-semetic, war-mongering sorts whose ideologies served to create this mess in the first place. No beef with arabs as a cultural institution.

One would shame the title "Jew" if they didn't look forward to the people of Israel to return to the ancestors' lands.

Might not be in our time, or our children, or our grandchildren. But it will happen eventually.
You got as much ancestor land as you're going to get.

Now it's time to give the Palestinian's their's.

We tried in 2000 and 2007. They refused both offers.

The Palestinians don't want peace, they want victory.

Victory which means the destruction of Israel.

Let us not be confused about that.

The NUREMBURG LAWS ----were also laws----violating them
was a crime The Nuremburg laws were derived from
the JUSTINIAN CODE (laws originating with Constantine---
which constituted the LAWS OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----
rendering it illegal for jews to ride a horse or carry a sword---
there are laws and there are laws)

Hey guys, first time poster.

Shalom.

Just wanted to throw in my .02 regarding Israel's borders. While the taking of land by force leaves a bad taste in most every rational person's mouth, the taking of land as a byproduct of others trying to "drive the Jews into the sea" is a very different animal.

There will forever be disagreement on the palestinian issue; Israel forced them out, the Arab states forced them out, they fled out of fear, etc...lots of angles.

Oh well...
Ultimately, though, it doesn't matter. What DOES matter is that the genesis of the palestinian issue was the collective aggression of Arab states upon Israel. That's it.

Correct.

Arab aggression has dictated the palestinian issue AND Israel's borders. Land grabs by victorious warriors is nothing new;

History is filled with examples of the issue

but land grabs by a victorious victim of unilateral, unwarranted aggression is pretty much understood to be a given (i.e., a rule...see WW1). The fact that no one stands behind Israel because of political fear, shouldn't negate this rule.

:clap2:

The NUREMBURG LAWS ----were also laws----violating them
was a crime The Nuremburg laws were derived from
the JUSTINIAN CODE (laws originating with Constantine---
which constituted the LAWS OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----
rendering it illegal for jews to ride a horse or carry a sword---
there are laws and there are laws)
The Knesset's recent Nakba Law is just like those old Nuremberg Laws, but I'm not advocating anyone break that.

Not thanks to you, Anti-Zionists. If it was up to you, this would have been happening long time ago!
And why is that?

Why would I want Israel destroyed?

That's a question to within a posters mind, and I am no mind reader.

What you said is that Israel should give up all released lands, give the right of return to all Palestinians out there in the world, while the Palestinians themselves don't give up anything, only take.

That's the recipe for Israel's destruction. I don't know why you get that idea of solution, but that's a horrible idea, and our people will never agree it it.

If Israel is to give up released lands, it will be only if the Palestinians will return THERE (to their future state) and not even ONE Palestinian "refugee" will have his/her foot in Be'er Sheva or Haifa.

No right of return to Israel, NO terror attack or violence against Israelis or Jews, EVERYWHERE in the world, ACCEPT Israel's right to have the left borders, and taking (Palestinian) Arab residents into Palestine.

if THOSE happen, and ONLY those happen, THEN Israel is to be returning to 1967 borders.

THAT should be the agreement. Israel would not settle for anything less

Last edited:

Forum List

Back