🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama’s Middle East Map Erases Israeli Territory

Whatever.

Answer the question, please.
This issue has nothing to do with the Palestinian's. Even if the land had no inhabitants when the Israeli's took it, you cannot own land that you have no sovereign title to.

This is an issue of international law. Israel needs to comply with international law.

Israel is also a member state of the UN. They need to comply with its Charter as well.

There's no reason to join an organization if you have no intention of following their rules.

I understood that the first 10 times you've said it.

Can you please now answer the question?

Whatever.

Answer the question, please.
This issue has nothing to do with the Palestinian's. Even if the land had no inhabitants when the Israeli's took it, you cannot own land that you have no sovereign title to.

This is an issue of international law. Israel needs to comply with international law.

Israel is also a member state of the UN. They need to comply with its Charter as well.

There's no reason to join an organization if you have no intention of following their rules.

While in principle you're right, pragmatically you MUST admit that without the "palestinian homeland" issue being used as a PR bludgeoning stick, we wouldn't even be having this conversation about borders. And if you look at Gaza as "West Bank lite", given its own autonomy after the Israeli withdrawal, what happened? Arms smuggling, rocket attacks, etc. Same as it ever was.

Why are we to assume an autonomous West Bank will be any different? We've been down this road before...Egypt and Jordan have both washed their hands to these people, but we're supposed to believe things will be different with an even bigger border shared with Israel? Including Jerusalem?

Your argument seems to be that no matter what atrocities Israel endures, it's their obligation to play by the rules. Guess what - the rules were called off in 1948. The arabs can only blame their own for that.

I know Jesus said to turn the other cheek, but as you well know, Jews aren't listening. :)

While in principle you're right, pragmatically you MUST admit that without the "palestinian homeland" issue being used as a PR bludgeoning stick, we wouldn't even be having this conversation about borders. And if you look at Gaza as "West Bank lite", given its own autonomy after the Israeli withdrawal, what happened? Arms smuggling, rocket attacks, etc. Same as it ever was.
Israel did not withdraw from Gaza. They still maintained the illegal and immoral economic blockade of Gaza. They still maintain "effective control" of that area, which satisfy's the definition of an "occupation".

Why are we to assume an autonomous West Bank will be any different? We've been down this road before...Egypt and Jordan have both washed their hands to these people, but we're supposed to believe things will be different with an even bigger border shared with Israel? Including Jerusalem?
If that was true, then why is Israel the one breaking all the ceasefires?

Your argument seems to be that no matter what atrocities Israel endures, it's their obligation to play by the rules. Guess what - the rules were called off in 1948. The arabs can only blame their own for that.
You don't consider Israel maintaining a belligerent occupation of Palestinian land for the last 45 years an atrocity?

I know Jesus said to turn the other cheek, but as you well know, Jews aren't listening. :)
This is not a religious issue.

I thought that was apparent from my answer?

You asked me what the Palestinian's should give up?

My answer is: NOTHING!

They should give up nothing, because there is nothing to give up. Israel is on their land. Israel needs to get the fuck off that land. Period. Israel is the one in violation of international law, not the Palestinian's.

I thought that was apparent from my answer?

You asked me what the Palestinian's should give up?

My answer is: NOTHING!

They should give up nothing, because there is nothing to give up. Israel is on their land. Israel needs to get the fuck off that land. Period. Israel is the one in violation of international law, not the Palestinian's.

When the world decides to enforce international law there will be peace.

Until then there will be war.

You know this isn't true. Or perhaps you don't, and who could blame you...since the only time Israeli/Gaza strife makes the news is when Israel retaliates. Rocket attacks on Israel are something measured in numbers per week. Do the research.

Actually, I'll do it for you. You're welcome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel

You know this isn't true. Or perhaps you don't, and who could blame you...since the only time Israeli/Gaza strife makes the news is when Israel retaliates. Rocket attacks on Israel are something measured in numbers per week. Do the research.

Israel retaliates.:lol::lol::lol:

Israel's standard crock of crap.

The rocket attacks didn't start until 2001; the occupation started 37 years before that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel

The rocket attacks didn't start until 2001; the occupation started 37 years before that.

And..?

Again, 1948 negates your right to complain about any of this "occupation" business. Furthermore, electing terrorist organizations to lead your, umm...territory...is only bound to cause yourself more grief.

And so when grief comes, don't whine.

And..?

Again, 1948 negates your right to complain about any of this "occupation" business. Furthermore, electing terrorist organizations to lead your, umm...territory...is only bound to cause yourself more grief.

And so when grief comes, don't whine.

1948 is when the occupation of Palestine began. What does that negate?

Let me ask you this...if the arab coalition had driven the Jews into the sea in 1948 (or any time thereafter, when that was still their goal), and now inhabited all of present-day Israel...would you be carrying a torch for the Jews, in the name of an unjust war levied against them?

Occupation by whom? Gaza was under Egyptian control, and the West Bank was annexed by Jordan only a year later.

Unless you're talking about the Jews "occupying" the pieces of land that were granted very legally in the UN Partition Plan.

Occupation by whom? Gaza was under Egyptian control, and the West Bank was annexed by Jordan only a year later.

Unless you're talking about the Jews "occupying" the pieces of land that were granted very legally in the UN Partition Plan.

The UN did not give Israel anything.

The UN did not give Israel anything.
Good work Tinmore! Keep your foot on his neck and shut off the lies You can do it ,Yessir. Don't let them evil Zionists spread their lies

Israel-WH1.png

The map of the Middle East displayed in an Obama administration video released days before President Barack Obama’s visit to Israel shows the Jewish state dispossessed of substantial parts of its current territory, including its capital.

The map of Israel, displayed repeatedly during the video, shows the Golan Heights, Jerusalem, northern Israel, and areas surrounding what is currently the West Bank as non-Israeli territory. The Golan Heights is shown as part of Syria; Jerusalem is shown as part of the West Bank; and northern Israel is shown as part of Lebanon.

The itinerary on the White House website also implies that Jerusalem is neither Israel’s capital nor even part of Israel.

Obama?s Middle East Map Erases Israeli Territory | Washington Free Beacon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQkm9DuzJk8"]President OBAMA'S Trip To Israel,West Bank and Jordan - YouTube[/ame]
Oh, my gosh. He didn't mention that to the college students. Good grief.

Forum List

Back