🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama’s Middle East Map Erases Israeli Territory

That's a question to within a posters mind, and I am no mind reader.

What you said is that Israel should give up all released lands, give the right of return to all Palestinians out there in the world, while the Palestinians themselves don't give up anything, only take.

That's the recipe for Israel's destruction. I don't know why you get that idea of solution, but that's a horrible idea, and our people will never agree it it.

If Israel is to give up released lands, it will be only if the Palestinians will return THERE (to their future state) and not even ONE Palestinian "refugee" will have his/her foot in Be'er Sheva or Haifa.

No right of return to Israel, NO terror attack or violence against Israelis or Jews, EVERYWHERE in the world, ACCEPT Israel's right to have the left borders, and taking (Palestinian) Arab residents into Palestine.

if THOSE happen, and ONLY those happen, THEN Israel is to be returning to 1967 borders.

THAT should be the agreement. Israel would not settle for anything less
You cannot give up land that isn't yours!

And the West Bank, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and Gaza, are not Israel's land. And they will never be Israel's land. How many fuckin' times do I have to tell you it is illegal to acquire land by force? It's been 45 years and still no one is on your side!

Catch the god-damn clue!

What you said is that Israel should give up all released lands, give the right of return to all Palestinians out there in the world, while the Palestinians themselves don't give up anything, only take.

That's the recipe for Israel's destruction. I don't know why you get that idea of solution, but that's a horrible idea, and our people will never agree it it.

If Israel is to give up released lands, it will be only if the Palestinians will return THERE (to their future state) and not even ONE Palestinian "refugee" will have his/her foot in Be'er Sheva or Haifa.

No right of return to Israel, NO terror attack or violence against Israelis or Jews, EVERYWHERE in the world, ACCEPT Israel's right to have the left borders, and taking (Palestinian) Arab residents into Palestine.

if THOSE happen, and ONLY those happen, THEN Israel is to be returning to 1967 borders.

And the West Bank, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and Gaza, are not Israel's land. And they will never be Israel's land. How many fuckin' times do I have to tell you it is illegal to acquire land by force? It's been 45 years and still no one is on your side!

Catch the god-damn clue!

Lets cut the crap. this view of yours is different than mine, and we're not gonna agree on this even if we argue a thousand times.

Tell me how you see the Palestinians part in peace agreement.

What are they to give up, when Israel goes to the 67 borders?

I put our red lines, what do you say they should give up by the way you see it.?

Because negotiations are about giving up things.

What are the Palestinians to budge on?

Lets cut the crap. this view of yours is different than mine, and we're not gonna agree on this even if we argue a thousand times.

I put our red lines, what do you say they should give up by the way you see it.?

It's not just my view, it's the position of every country on the planet.

It's not just my view, it's the position of every country on the planet.

Whatever.

Answer the question, please.

for LOIN----

you evince a POV I find fascinating----there is absolutely
nothing at all remarkable about jews fleeing a place they
have lived for thousands of years----to places thousands
of miles away------but somehow if an arab is asked to
move ten miles down the road-----it is a

GREAT NAQBAH

the people who call themselves "palestinians" should
adopt the idea that that which their own imposed on jews...
can possibly be imposed on them and not be a NAQBAH

Israel is eventually going to fall one way or another.

Be it; internal politics, UN international sanctions, isolation, U.S. pressure, foreign invasion, or a combination of them all.

It will interesting to sit back and see in which way the fascist/apartheid of Israel meets it's demise....... :popcorn:

Only in your dreams Israel is going to fall!

Islam will fall before Israel.

Islam is on the verge of falling itself because of the constant battles between the sunnis and shiites. The sunnis seem to be on the precarious ground at the moment.

Whatever.

Answer the question, please.
This issue has nothing to do with the Palestinian's. Even if the land had no inhabitants when the Israeli's took it, you cannot own land that you have no sovereign title to.

This is an issue of international law. Israel needs to comply with international law.

Israel is also a member state of the UN. They need to comply with its Charter as well.

There's no reason to join an organization if you have no intention of following their rules.

And why is any country successful? Why are the Japanese so successful? Your attempts to discredit the incredible achievements Israel has made in such a short period of time with such high odds against it, just proves your ignorance.
That's not what I asked!

Why would I be "upset" over Israel's success?
Wasn't responding to you, dork.

You're a legend in your own mind, aren't you? LOL

Nice bravado, If the UN starts Sanctions and they or Europe which already has a few sanctions, she will go the way of South Africa...if not keep fighting the 1.4 billion Muslims until bankrupt and exhausted.

Israel-WH1.png

The map of the Middle East displayed in an Obama administration video released days before President Barack Obama’s visit to Israel shows the Jewish state dispossessed of substantial parts of its current territory, including its capital.

The map of Israel, displayed repeatedly during the video, shows the Golan Heights, Jerusalem, northern Israel, and areas surrounding what is currently the West Bank as non-Israeli territory. The Golan Heights is shown as part of Syria; Jerusalem is shown as part of the West Bank; and northern Israel is shown as part of Lebanon.

The itinerary on the White House website also implies that Jerusalem is neither Israel’s capital nor even part of Israel.

Obama?s Middle East Map Erases Israeli Territory | Washington Free Beacon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQkm9DuzJk8]President OBAMA'S Trip To Israel,West Bank and Jordan - YouTube[/ame]

How much money is Obama wasting on this useless trip?

Don't even know why he's going. Israel isn't going to make any more concessions then they already have. If he was " smart" which we know he is not he will put pressure on the Palestinians. He won't so things will be at a stalemate. Just as well

America and the World have never recognize Israel's Anexations...She is slowly being de-letigimized by her-own actions and snubs her collective nose at the world and the USA...

I just hope we become self-suffient in oil soon and get out of that quagmire that Israel is trying to lure us into...

Catch the god-damn clue!
Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Ever heard that?

Catch the god-damn clue!

Tell that to the cops when you are caught driving a stolen car.

Catch the god-damn clue!

Tell that to the cops when you are caught driving a stolen car.
Thanks for the tip, Paulie.

Israel-WH1.png

The map of the Middle East displayed in an Obama administration video released days before President Barack Obama’s visit to Israel shows the Jewish state dispossessed of substantial parts of its current territory, including its capital.

The map of Israel, displayed repeatedly during the video, shows the Golan Heights, Jerusalem, northern Israel, and areas surrounding what is currently the West Bank as non-Israeli territory. The Golan Heights is shown as part of Syria; Jerusalem is shown as part of the West Bank; and northern Israel is shown as part of Lebanon.

The itinerary on the White House website also implies that Jerusalem is neither Israel’s capital nor even part of Israel.

Obama?s Middle East Map Erases Israeli Territory | Washington Free Beacon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQkm9DuzJk8]President OBAMA'S Trip To Israel,West Bank and Jordan - YouTube[/ame]
Al Obammy ain't keen on geography. Remember, he says US has 57 states and denial is a river in Egypt. Wonder how he made it past the 5th grade?

OBAMA'S LIMO TOWED AFTER 'DRIVER USED WRONG FUEL'

US President Barack Obama lost his first choice of wheels today after one of his hulking armoured limousines broke down in Israel.

Images of the limousine being carted away by a tow truck are now circulating on news and social media sites around the world.

The US Secret Service was forced to fly another vehicle in from Jordan where it was waiting for the US leader, who will travel to the neighbouring country on Friday after wrapping up his visit to the Jewish state.

"One of our protective vehicles experienced mechanical problems in Israel earlier today," said Edwin Donovan, a secret service spokesman.

"This is why we bring multiple vehicles and a mechanic on all trips," Donovan said, while saying the president's itinerary was not affected by the breakdown, which happened before he arrived in Israel.

Some Israeli media reports suggested that the car conked out after it was filled with diesel fuel rather than gasoline, but Donovan said the Secret Service did not yet know what the problem was.

Obama uses a variety of bullet proof rides, including a design known as "The Beast" which is built by GM and is nominally a heavily remodelled Cadillac.

The Secret Service flies multiple presidential vehicles around the United States and across the world when Obama travels, using huge US Air Force transport planes which hop ahead of Air Force One.

The specifications of the car are kept secret, but there have been reports it has its own oxygen supply, carries hi-tech communications scrambling equipment and has special reinforced tyres and wheels.

It was not the first time that Obama had car trouble abroad.

In 2011, a presidential limo, which was a backup car and not "The Beast" got stuck on a bump as it left the US embassy in Ireland.

Obama's limo towed after 'driver used wrong fuel' - Yahoo!7

--LOL

Forum List

Back