Obama’s War on Israel

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I sure hope people wake up before the next two elections or will be calling each other comrade...

Obama’s War on Israel

February 13, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

obama-kerry_2747856b-437x350.jpg

If the left’s foreign policy these days had a slogan, it would be, “Boycott Israel, not Iran.” The double standard, dishonest as it is ugly, is also the motto of Obama’s foreign policy which benevolently blesses Iran’s nuclear program with one outstretched hand in the name of peace and chokes concessions out of Israel to the terrorists with the other also in the name of peace.

Both peace plans are going disastrously according to plan.

Iran has made it clear that it will dismantle nothing and that it will go on developing ballistic missiles and nuclear technology. Its military commanders threaten to attack the United States and boast that their ships are encroaching on America’s maritime borders.

Obama’s dual peace processes have the same agenda. They are both meant to destroy Israel. If the PLO can’t get the job done with intermittent terrorism and negotiations, maybe a nuclear Iran will. The goal is to create enough threats to Israel that it either ceases to be a viable state or simply ceases to exist.

The destruction of Israel flows naturally from the destruction of American power. Israel has to be undone, just as Mubarak was undone, just as the United States military was undone, to heal the humiliations of the Muslim world. The United States had to lose in Afghanistan and Iraq, it had to destroy its allies in the Middle East, to make Muslims feel good about finally defeating the United States.

Obama?s War on Israel | FrontPage Magazine

I saw this thread title and thought that maybe Obama had started to the cut the $2 billion annual arms budget that US tax payers shell out in order to arm Israel. It seems his "war" hasn't stretched that far.

I saw this thread title and thought that maybe Obama had started to the cut the $2 billion annual arms budget that US tax payers shell out in order to arm Israel. It seems his "war" hasn't stretched that far.

You'd expect that, or at least a cut to the US defense budget, but neither has happened. I'm sure AJ can counter facts with another FrontPageMag or AmericanThinker article though.

Obama can't cut the military aid to Israel without congressional approval, otherwise he would have cut it a long time ago.

Obama can't cut the military aid to Israel without congressional approval, otherwise he would have cut it a long time ago.

But he has attempted to, right? Nope.

Why attempt something he has no chance of getting? He would only lose favor politically. If it were up to him we wouldn't be sending Israel any money.

Why attempt something he has no chance of getting? He would only lose favor politically. If it were up to him we wouldn't be sending Israel any money.

If it were up to a lot of people we wouldn't be sending Israel money. It's time a sovereign country learned to stand on it's own two feet.

As far as Obama goes, this idea that he doesn't like Israel is a myth. There is no evidence to back it up, and Israel seems just as happy with this administration as any other. All they want is for the money and support to keep flowing.

If it were up to a lot of people we wouldn't be sending Israel money. It's time a sovereign country learned to stand on it's own two feet.

As far as Obama goes, this idea that he doesn't like Israel is a myth. There is no evidence to back it up, and Israel seems just as happy with this administration as any other. All they want is for the money and support to keep flowing.

It's hardly a myth. Obama's hostility towards Israel has been well documented, as have clashes Israel has had with Obama and his administration, most recently with that idiot John Kerry.

It's hardly a myth. Obama's hostility towards Israel has been well documented, as have clashes Israel has had with Obama and his administration, most recently with that idiot John Kerry.

If it's well documented I guess you wouldn't mind offering links.

Do you have any evidence of that? I'm not accusing you of making things up, I just wonder if it's a well documented position that Obama as alluded ion the past to or simply speculation.

Edit: Beaten to it.

[URL="http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5iX7JSJQE" said:
http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5iX7JSJQE[/URL]Rocko;8616352]It's hardly a myth. Obama's hostility towards Israel has been well documented, as have clashes Israel has had with Obama and his administration, most recently with that idiot John Kerry.

If it's well documented I guess you wouldn't mind offering links.

http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5iX7JSJQE

That in no way alludes to the money in military aid that US taxpayers pay to Israel.

I sure hope people wake up before the next two elections or will be calling each other comrade...

Obama’s War on Israel

February 13, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

obama-kerry_2747856b-437x350.jpg

If the left’s foreign policy these days had a slogan, it would be, “Boycott Israel, not Iran.” The double standard, dishonest as it is ugly, is also the motto of Obama’s foreign policy which benevolently blesses Iran’s nuclear program with one outstretched hand in the name of peace and chokes concessions out of Israel to the terrorists with the other also in the name of peace.

Both peace plans are going disastrously according to plan.

Iran has made it clear that it will dismantle nothing and that it will go on developing ballistic missiles and nuclear technology. Its military commanders threaten to attack the United States and boast that their ships are encroaching on America’s maritime borders.

Obama’s dual peace processes have the same agenda. They are both meant to destroy Israel. If the PLO can’t get the job done with intermittent terrorism and negotiations, maybe a nuclear Iran will. The goal is to create enough threats to Israel that it either ceases to be a viable state or simply ceases to exist.

The destruction of Israel flows naturally from the destruction of American power. Israel has to be undone, just as Mubarak was undone, just as the United States military was undone, to heal the humiliations of the Muslim world. The United States had to lose in Afghanistan and Iraq, it had to destroy its allies in the Middle East, to make Muslims feel good about finally defeating the United States.

Obama?s War on Israel | FrontPage Magazine

I am outraged by this complete surrender to Iran on matters of vital national interest, and it is apparent to anyone with an honest rational mind that Obama wants to gradually pull the props out from under Isreal.

But I am far more outraged at how Obama is destroying everything that made this country a special hope for freedom for mankind, and he is also destroying it brick by brick as simply a prosperous nation capable of defending itself.

And the GOP elites assist him as the political duopoly entrenches it's grip on the American electorate.

Libs will probably boycott Disney now, but the hatred of jews is absolutely ingrained in the muslim world. Be them persian or arab. they are taught to hate jews. There is no other country on earth where it's "politically correct" to say it should be destroyed. Only the jewish one.

Middle East voice of Donald Duck sacked for anti-semitic tweet - Independent.ie

What on earth has that got to do with what the adults are talking about? Your stupidity is only matched by your hypocrisy. You bleat like a whining little girl because someone who tweets homophobic abuse gets thrown off a wrestling squad, wailing about first amentment rights and then interupt the grown ups because ONE middle easterner has been sacked from his job because of an anti-semitic tweet and use it as an indicator that EVERY MUSLIM hates EVERY JEW.

Then claiming that every liberal is now going to boycott Disney, totally oblivious to the fact that any leftist swivel eye loon mad enough to go through with such a boycott will already be boycotting disney as Walt was to the right of Ghengis Khan.

Here read this, I'm thinking of using it as an illustration that there are no problems in the Middle East.

UK synagogue saved by Muslims - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

That in no way alludes to the money in military aid that US taxpayers pay to Israel.

So? I wasn't asked to produce anything on military aid.

You're right, you posted that before I asked for that. It also doesn't show any hostility that Obama has towards Israel, quite the opposite I thought, he said he wants a rather lovely peace in the area. Just like George W Bush said before him, he said he wanted peace there as well.

You're right, you posted that before I asked for that. It also doesn't show any hostility that Obama has towards Israel, quite the opposite I thought, he said he wants a rather lovely peace in the area. Just like George W Bush said before him, he said he wanted peace there as well.

He's the only president in U.S. History to go on record to say Israel should go back to it's pre '67 borders. A plan where Israel's borders would be indefensible.

He's the only president in U.S. History to go on record to say Israel should go back to it's pre '67 borders. A plan where Israel's borders would be indefensible.

Borders so indefensible that if attacked they would take many years to defeat such enemies as would attack them?

Borders so indefensible that if attacked they would take many years to defeat such enemies as would attack them?

Not following you.

Forum List

Back