Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing had a fit. Screaming and claiming that it was racist.

Yet, I've never seen one explanation how. They just claim it, and supposedly that's what it is.

How is Obama, a black man of a certain complexion and stature, wrong for stating that a young man, who looks like a young version of him, could be his son...how is that a racist statement?

Explain how this was such a racist thing that RIPPED the entire fabric of good American racial relations.

Clearly a question posed to conservatives.

Well, those riots weren't going to foster themselves without a little nod from the man that he was with them.
What was the nod exactly?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing had a fit. Screaming and claiming that it was racist.

Yet, I've never seen one explanation how. They just claim it, and supposedly that's what it is.

How is Obama, a black man of a certain complexion and stature, wrong for stating that a young man, who looks like a young version of him, could be his son...how is that a racist statement?

Explain how this was such a racist thing that RIPPED the entire fabric of good American racial relations.

He created hate and division w/o knowing any of the actual facts.

did he apologies once Zim was illegally arrested?
did he say he was sorry once Zim was pronounced not guilty?

no, Obama is a racists, he fomented hate and division that hasn't been seen since the 60's.

this has been explained to you, but your own hate blinds you.

There were more riots during Obama's presidency than the previous 40 years. Coincidence? No.
It cracks me up to hear the left create massive levels of hate and division, then blame the right and demand they, alone, fix it.

The day before Obama was sworn in, my fiscal con views were just my views, the day after they were racist views.

You can't call everyone a racists, and not claim you are creating high levels of hate on purpose.
Has trump been carrying out fiscal con policies? Would you criticize him if/when he's not?

Race relations went south for the ignorant, backward underbelly of the country the second that a "black man" was sworn in and occupied the "white house"
That's the long and short of it.

Race relations went south for the ignorant, backward underbelly of the country the second that a "black man" was sworn in and occupied the "white house"
That's the long and short of it.

No it's not.

Trayvon Martin was a hoodlum that got put down like the bad dog he was.

Obama wouldn't have said that if Trayvon was white, sup? Obama's half-white, too.

That half-African fraud president was a POS.

That will not bode well for future black presidential candidates. Probably wrongly so, but it is what is.

Well, those riots weren't going to foster themselves without a little nod from the man that he was with them.
What was the nod exactly?

Don't be coy, Galaxy 8 boy, you know damn good and well that was the go-ahead to riot signal.

Now see, In my day, riots got put down by the National Guard.

This from a guy whos race was too lazy to pick their own cotton and had to be educated twice before they caught on to civilization. There is about 13 million Black people here in they US that are your superiors.

Oh? So now what's your excuse for being perpetually butthurt?

The reason you’ve never met anyone like me is because you never discussed the non-existent drive to succeed in most Black communities.
90% of assimilated Jews are bleeding heart, brainless Liberals.
Could you possibly be any more racist? My first firearm instructor was a former police officer in Israel. He used to make insensitive and insulting comments about black people too so one day I asked him why would someone who is a member of a group of people who were treated so heinously then turn around and treat members of another oppressed group with the same nastiness and disdain. He didn't have an answer for me but my the end of the summer I was putting holes in the middle of my targets big enough to put my fist through.
I gave you an answer because I travel Black areas in LI and NYC.
You’re calling me a liar.
Now list Black neighborhoods in LI, NYC, NJ, etc.... where one can drive after sundown and not feel threatened and don’t give me exclusive areas they pay cops to chase away their brethren.

Do you notice how you ad hominem your way out of addressing the issue rather than face it head on?

Last edited:
This from a guy whos race was too lazy to pick their own cotton and had to be educated twice before they caught on to civilization. There is about 13 million Black people here in they US that are your superiors.
Wait, he's not Jewish? If he's not that explains a whole lot but I'd still like to hear what his credentials are that make him so special and allegedly superior.

I'll even go first - underground railroad
All Jews are Black; didn’t you know that?
Any other Revisionist facts you’d like to know?

No it's not.

Obama wouldn't have said that if Trayvon was white, sup? Obama's half-white, too.

That will not bode well for future black presidential candidates. Probably wrongly so, but it is what is.
Don't worry folks, nothing about this quote is racist or has any sort of racist overtures. Nope, none whatsoever. Totally fine.

No it's not.

Don't worry folks, nothing about this quote is racist or has any sort of racist overtures. Nope, none whatsoever. Totally fine.

That's right. :) You made the claim, now prove the racism.

My money says there's more racism in between your ears, but go ahead!

Did I ever tell you my best friend I grew up with is coal-black, 6',5" 275 lbs these days, and has something in his trunk called a "Big Man stick"? "For big men only" it says on it. Idk , but I laughed for about an hour when he showed me that.

Last edited:

Isn’t Obama half white?

And nothing. He’s half white, tell the truth.
What was the lie?

We live in America, where the one-drop rule has, well ruled for centuries. Technically he's half-white, yes, but he's black, and that's what he's seen as.

Why are YOU lying about the matter?

I’m not conservative but I do lean right and I don’t believe Obama’s comment about Trayvon Martin is racist. I really don’t have an idea for why one would think it was racist.

Now list Black neighborhoods in LI, NYC, NJ, etc.... where one can drive after sundown and not feel threatened and don’t give me exclusive areas they pay cops to chase away their brethren.

Do you notice how you ad hominem your way out of addressing the issue rather than face it head on?
Why do you think there is anything that I need to ad hominem my way out of or address? At this point I'm not even sure of what your complaining of.

I'm pretty sure I never called you a liar unless you're referring to something that didn't occur here on U.S. Message Board. I did say it would be stupid for you to believe that there are no successful black people or safe and affluent black neighborhood in America. You were provided with the list you asked for as a courtesy but you do not get to demand that any of us produce things to your satisfaction or change what you originally asked for to demand something different or more.

If you don't feel safe in your neighborhood or the neighborhoods you travel maybe you should get a concealed carry permit. Or move because I don't think New Jersey and New York City allows anyone to carry.

Last edited:

Why do you think there is anything that I need to ad hominem my way out of or address? At this point I'm not even sure of what your complaining of.

I'm pretty sure I never called you a liar unless you're referring to something that didn't occur here on U.S. Message Board. I did say it would be stupid for you to believe that there are no successful black people or safe and affluent black neighborhood in America. You were provided with the list you asked for as a courtesy but you do not get to demand that any of us produce things to your satisfaction or change what you originally asked for to demand something different or more.

If you don't feel safe in your neighborhood or the neighborhoods you travel maybe you should get a concealed carry permit. Or move because I don't think New Jersey and New York City allows anyone the carry.
By denying my real life experience if the fact that Blacks have achieved nothing in the last 50 years.

I live in an Observant Jewish neighborhood; I feel very safe.
The police have the easiest job on the planet.

Of course not, white men vote for thugs.

More stupid and irrelevant comments, just admit it, you have no real interest in solveing the division we have today...

The portion of White America that truly wants to fix the real issues, struggles because of stupid statements like yours, if you could accept the rhetoric filled with hate, that's when the guard will be let down and real solutions will begin...
You skipped all the racist posts from white posters, to pounce on this black poster's post. And he's the problem, right?

Last time I checked race wasn't identified on USMB, also you help make my point, I did skip some of the dumb post intentionally, except for yours...

I tend to make my decisions based on actions and character, not the color of ones skin. Now when you claim harm to you is based on your race, I want proof. If your proof doesn't merit action in my view, it doesn't make me a racist, white supremacist, etc... The fear motivates hate, I believe this is a spiritual battle we deal with as individuals multiply times a day, I could careless what the color of your skin is, it's your actions and character that I use to decide who you are...

Forum List

Back