Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Last time I checked race wasn't identified on USMB, also you help make my point, I did skip some of the dumb post intentionally, except for yours...

I tend to make my decisions based on actions and character, not the color of ones skin. Now when you claim harm to you is based on your race, I want proof. If your proof doesn't merit action in my view, it doesn't make me a racist, white supremacist, etc... The fear motivates hate, I believe this is a spiritual battle we deal with as individuals multiply times a day, I could careless what the color of your skin is, it's your actions and character that I use to decide who you are...
You just always happen to ignore blatantly racists posts and threads of the the white racist posters on here and criticize what you perceive as racist or wrong posts and threads by the blacks on here.

Got it.

Last time I checked race wasn't identified on USMB, also you help make my point, I did skip some of the dumb post intentionally, except for yours...

I tend to make my decisions based on actions and character, not the color of ones skin. Now when you claim harm to you is based on your race, I want proof. If your proof doesn't merit action in my view, it doesn't make me a racist, white supremacist, etc... The fear motivates hate, I believe this is a spiritual battle we deal with as individuals multiply times a day, I could careless what the color of your skin is, it's your actions and character that I use to decide who you are...
You just always happen to ignore blatantly racists posts and threads of the the white racist posters on here and criticize what you perceive as racist or wrong posts and threads by the blacks on here.

Got it.
That's because...guess who's posting all the racist posts?

Got it.

It might be difficult to see past your own personal bias, but the opposite happens way more often. IM2 and Asclepias constantly post demeaning and dehumanizing generalizations regarding white people that can't possibly be construed as anything but racism and when it comes to topics such as white south Africans being murdered...well let's just say they fail to display even a shred of compassion.

Got it.

It might be difficult to see past your own personal bias, but the opposite happens way more often. IM2 and Asclepias constantly post demeaning and dehumanizing generalizations regarding white people that can't possibly be construed as anything but racism and when it comes to topics such as white south Africans being murdered...well let's just say they fail to display even a shred of compassion.
You mean a shred of reality.

By denying my real life experience if the fact that Blacks have achieved nothing in the last 50 years.

I live in an Observant Jewish neighborhood; I feel very safe.
The police have the easiest job on the planet.
I don't know what your problem is but you're pathetic. Good for you that the Jewish community has welcomed you into their neighborhood where you feel nice and safe. That doesn't surprise me at all. But where you keep falling down is your assinine assertion that black people have achieved nothing in the last 50 years. It makes you appear to be either delusional or a person who is just not very knowledable or worldly. And just for the record, the world does not begin and end in the New York City/New Jersey area, in spite of what the residents there believe.

upload_2018-7-30_14-56-54.jpegupload_2018-7-30_14-56-54.jpegupload_2018-7-30_14-56-54.jpegupload_2018-7-30_14-56-54.jpeg
Mae C. Jemison
American engineer

Mae Carol Jemison is an American engineer, physician and NASA astronaut. She became the first African American woman to travel in space when she went into orbit aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour on September 12, 1992. Wikipedia

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-30_14-56-54.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-30_14-56-54.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 17
Isn’t Obama half white?
And...?
And nothing. He’s half white, tell the truth.
Never saw a designation for "half white" on the census. Obama marked Black or African American on the census.
Checking black makes him a liar
I'm sure he will take your opinion into consideration next time but your opinion doesnt change the facts.

By denying my real life experience if the fact that Blacks have achieved nothing in the last 50 years.

I don't know what your problem is but you're pathetic. Good for you that the Jewish community has welcomed you into their neighborhood where you feel nice and safe. That doesn't surprise me at all. But where you keep falling down is your assinine assertion that black people have achieved nothing in the last 50 years. It makes you appear to be either delusional or a person who is just not very knowledable or wordly. And just for the record, the world does not begin and end in the New York City/New Jersey area, in spite of what the residents there believe.

View attachment 207671View attachment 207673View attachment 207675View attachment 207674
Mae C. Jemison
American engineer

Mae Carol Jemison is an American engineer, physician and NASA astronaut. She became the first African American woman to travel in space when she went into orbit aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour on September 12, 1992. Wikipedia
Another ad hominem.
It's wonderful that out of millions of Blacks you can name a few dozen.
Take them off Welfare and Food Stamps and I guarantee that in 10 years there will be millions of highly educated Blacks who won't need your sympathy.

Got it.

Stop whining about us clowning you after you post your racist bullshit.

I don't know what your problem is but you're pathetic. Good for you that the Jewish community has welcomed you into their neighborhood where you feel nice and safe. That doesn't surprise me at all. But where you keep falling down is your assinine assertion that black people have achieved nothing in the last 50 years. It makes you appear to be either delusional or a person who is just not very knowledable or worldly. And just for the record, the world does not begin and end in the New York City/New Jersey area, in spite of what the residents there believe.

View attachment 207671View attachment 207673View attachment 207675View attachment 207674
Mae C. Jemison
American engineer

My daughters heroine. She will be interning at NASA next year.

I don't know what your problem is but you're pathetic. Good for you that the Jewish community has welcomed you into their neighborhood where you feel nice and safe. That doesn't surprise me at all. But where you keep falling down is your assinine assertion that black people have achieved nothing in the last 50 years. It makes you appear to be either delusional or a person who is just not very knowledable or wordly. And just for the record, the world does not begin and end in the New York City/New Jersey area, in spite of what the residents there believe.

Mae C. Jemison
American engineer

Another ad hominem.
Take them off Welfare and Food Stamps and I guarantee that in 10 years there will be millions of highly educated Blacks who won't need your sympathy.
There are already millions of highly educated Blacks. Whites are the largest demographic on welfare.

Got it.
That's because...guess who's posting all the racist posts?
Feral whites are.

Mae C. Jemison
American engineer

Another ad hominem.
There are already millions of highly educated Blacks. Whites are the largest demographic on welfare.
Where are these "highly educated Blacks"?
Not on Wall Street.
Once again, I know way too many people across the US for you to bullshit me.
And I hope your daughter does well.

Whites who made all of the damn laws ordained that a person with even 1 drop of Negro blood is "tainted" and therefore "Black".

You all made the rules, now you're complaining because in this situation it doesn't work to your advantage? How absolutely typical.

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity being that anyone unable to pass for white in the context of the US racial hierarchy is assigned the lower status of being non-white or colored.​

Whites who made all of the damn laws ordained that a person with even 1 drop of Negro blood is "tainted" and therefore "Black".

You all made the rules, now you're complaining because in this situation it doesn't work to your advantage? How absolutely typical.

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity being that anyone unable to pass for white in the context of the US racial hierarchy is assigned the lower status of being non-white or colored.​
And how long ago was this?
You think Jews are walking around Wall Street screaming "Hitler"?
Grow up.

Mae C. Jemison
American engineer

Another ad hominem.
Where are these "highly educated Blacks"?
Not on Wall Street.
Once again, I know way too many people across the US for you to bullshit me.
And I hope your daughter does well.
In pretty much every profession you can think of.
Yes there are many on wall street. I almost went that route myself. Even took my Series 7.
Evidently you dont know that many if you actually believe what you said.
She will. She is my daughter.

Got it.

Stop whining about us clowning you after you post your racist bullshit.

Says something reprehensible
Gets called out on it
"I'm just trolling and you fell for it LOL"
not buying it

Another ad hominem.
Wow you're just a miserable human being aren't you.

Forum List

Back