Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Wait youre a programmer and youre telling me you have never seen a Black programmer? Stop lying dude. :laughing0301:
I've never seen a Black programmer/developer.
The H1-Bs took the jobs before the Blacks got in.
And I admit I don't consider IT Security Script monkeys to be programmers/developer.
The systems I build using include 100+ infrastructure tables and hundreds of code tables and perhaps a 100 or so entity tables.
I write SQL statements that can contain 15 or more tables with sub one second response.
So no, you're not a programmer.
Tell me what this SQL statement does.

run sql select first 20 call.extension as Ext, call.rtptnani as Rp_used_callback_sent_2_PSAP, call.erlname as ERL,erl.streetname as Street,erl.community as City, erl.statename as State, call.calltime as Time from cercallhistory as call inner join cererl as erl on erl.name=call.erlname order by call.calltime desc
And do me a favor, use Proper case for your Table and Field Name.
I'd never let you even get away with a non-paragraphed statement.
It looks like you vomited on the screen.
Dont stall. Tell the board what that statement does. Its fairly simple. I barely know SQL and I wrote that one myself.
I can tell you didn't write that for pay.

First of all, please name the Call Table PhoneCall, not Call.
Call the Field Name Extension or PhoneNumberExtension so management can tell what it means.
The same for the rest.
Write code as though it's a document meant to be read by a Business Analyst.
You just exposed yourself There are no tables named Call Table in my statement. How many tables am I referencing with this statement?

run sql select first 20 call.extension as Ext, call.rtptnani as Rp_used_callback_sent_2_PSAP, call.erlname as ERL,erl.streetname as Street,erl.community as City, erl.statename as State, call.calltime as Time from cercallhistory as call inner join cererl as erl on erl.name=call.erlname order by call.calltime desc

You're using "inner join" and not Transact SQL?
Where the fuck do you work?
You would have failed the interview.
You didnt answer the question. Why not? If youre a programmer it should be easy for you to explain that SQL statement.
Don't insult with "Ooh, look, I can retrieve the first 20 records of this recordset and I know the difference between ASC and DESC.

Why aren't you using Transact SQL?
Any moron can see it gets the first 20 records. it says it right there. What am I pulling?
Why should I tell you what you are calling...you're calling a C routine callback routine...a yawn to me.
You wrote a check your ass couldnt cash. The funny thing about it is that I'm not even a programmer and I know more about it than you do. :laugh:

Checking black makes him a liar
Whites who made all of the damn laws ordained that a person with even 1 drop of Negro blood is "tainted" and therefore "Black".

You all made the rules, now you're complaining because in this situation it doesn't work to your advantage? How absolutely typical.

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity being that anyone unable to pass for white in the context of the US racial hierarchy is assigned the lower status of being non-white or colored.​
Another liar

Whites who made all of the damn laws ordained that a person with even 1 drop of Negro blood is "tainted" and therefore "Black".

You all made the rules, now you're complaining because in this situation it doesn't work to your advantage? How absolutely typical.

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity being that anyone unable to pass for white in the context of the US racial hierarchy is assigned the lower status of being non-white or colored.​
Another liar
We already know youre a liar. No need to announce yourself every time you post to the thread.

And I admit I don't consider IT Security Script monkeys to be programmers/developer.
The systems I build using include 100+ infrastructure tables and hundreds of code tables and perhaps a 100 or so entity tables.
I write SQL statements that can contain 15 or more tables with sub one second response.

Dont stall. Tell the board what that statement does. Its fairly simple. I barely know SQL and I wrote that one myself.

Call the Field Name Extension or PhoneNumberExtension so management can tell what it means.
The same for the rest.
You just exposed yourself There is no tables named Call Table in my statement. How many tables am I referencing with this statement?
You are correct, you're formatting is so bad I didn't notice you Alias Table cercallhistory as call.

The same for the rest.
You just exposed yourself There are no tables named Call Table in my statement. How many tables am I referencing with this statement?
You didnt answer the question. Why not? If youre a programmer it should be easy for you to explain that SQL statement.
Don't insult with "Ooh, look, I can retrieve the first 20 records of this recordset and I know the difference between ASC and DESC.

Any moron can see it gets the first 20 records. it says it right there. What am I pulling?
Why should I tell you what you are calling...you're calling a C routine callback routine...a yawn to me.
You wrote a check your ass couldnt cash. The funny thing about it is that I'm not even a programmer and I know more about it than you do. :laugh:
Can you explain that in better formatting than the statement you copy/posted from some site?

What's a Surrogate Key?

Isn’t Obama half white?
And...?
And nothing. He’s half white, tell the truth.
Never saw a designation for "half white" on the census. Obama marked Black or African American on the census.
I'm sure he will take your opinion into consideration next time but your opinion doesnt change the facts.
Maybe maybe not

Actually, you wrote an "inner join" and you're insulting me?

The same for the rest.
You just exposed yourself There is no tables named Call Table in my statement. How many tables am I referencing with this statement?
You are correct, you're formatting is so bad I didn't notice you Alias Table cercallhistory as call.
Youre incorrect. cercallhistory is not the only table I am referencing. I am also referencing cererl.

Whats wrong with an inner join? This should be good.

The same for the rest.
Youre incorrect. cercallhistory is not the only table I am referencing. I am also referencing cererl.
I answered the question you asked me.
I guess you don't conduct many interviews.

The same for the rest.

Can you explain that in better formatting than the statement you copy/posted from some site?

What's a Surrogate Key?
If I pasted it from some site then it should be pretty easy for you to find a link to it right?
laugh.gif

How much would you be willing to bet you cant find it?

It could be the fact that I use SQL Server which has TransAct SQL syntax.

Write a SQL statement with 13 inner/outer joins and let me know when you can look at it 2 years later and know what it does.
TransAct SQL is far superior.

The same for the rest.
Nope. I asked you specifically
"How many tables am I referencing with this statement?"

You couldnt even figure that out and you honestly expect me to think you design systems? :laughing0301:

The same for the rest.

What's a Surrogate Key?
If I pasted it from some site then it should be pretty easy for you to find a link to it right?
laugh.gif

I believe you wrote because it looks like shit.
I suggest you learn the very easy to learn TransACT syntax if you work with SQL Server.
Classic SQL is a disaster in a Financial Institution.

Write a SQL statement with 13 inner/outer joins and let me know when you can look at it 2 years later and know what it does.
That doesnt really answer the question. I asked you whats wrong with an inner join? Too much processing, inefficient, what?

The same for the rest.
Nope. I asked you specifically
"How many tables am I referencing with this statement?"

You couldnt even figure that out and you honestly expect me to think you design systems? :laughing0301:
cercallhistory as call inner join cererl as erl
You have to be reference at least 2 tables to do an inner join...duh!

Another liar
We already know youre a liar. No need to announce yourself every time you post to the thread.
I always feel like somebody’s watching me, whoa

That doesnt really answer the question. I asked you whats wrong with an inner join? Too much processing, inefficient, what?
Surrogate Key...Now!

SQL Statement with 13 tables now!!!

The same for the rest.

What's a Surrogate Key?
laugh.gif

I believe you wrote because it looks like shit.
I suggest you learn the very easy to learn TransACT syntax if you work with SQL Server.
Classic SQL is a disaster in a Financial Institution.
Maybe when I get time. Since I'm not a programmer its not really at the top of my list. I use it to pull info from Cisco Emergency Responder implementations.

Forum List

Back