Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

You wrote a check your ass couldnt cash. The funny thing about it is that I'm not even a programmer and I know more about it than you do. :laugh:
Actually, you wrote an "inner join" and you're insulting me?
Whats wrong with an inner join? This should be good.
It could be the fact that I use SQL Server which has TransAct SQL syntax.

Write a SQL statement with 13 inner/outer joins and let me know when you can look at it 2 years later and know what it does.
TransAct SQL is far superior.
That doesnt really answer the question. I asked you whats wrong with an inner join? Too much processing, inefficient, what?
Surrogate Key...Now!

SQL Statement with 13 tables now!!!
You already flunked. Its just sad youre trying to deflect now. :laugh:

Why should I tell you what you are calling...you're calling a C routine callback routine...a yawn to me.
You wrote a check your ass couldnt cash. The funny thing about it is that I'm not even a programmer and I know more about it than you do. :laugh:

Write a SQL statement with 13 inner/outer joins and let me know when you can look at it 2 years later and know what it does.
That doesnt really answer the question. I asked you whats wrong with an inner join? Too much processing, inefficient, what?
It's obvious you work with very small and simple applications.
inner join syntax is unreadable when a certain minimum number of tables is being accessed.
If you don't get this, it means you work with a small number of tables at any given time.

I can tell you didn't write that for pay.

First of all, please name the Call Table PhoneCall, not Call.
Call the Field Name Extension or PhoneNumberExtension so management can tell what it means.
The same for the rest.
Write code as though it's a document meant to be read by a Business Analyst.
You just exposed yourself There are no tables named Call Table in my statement. How many tables am I referencing with this statement?
run sql select first 20 call.extension as Ext, call.rtptnani as Rp_used_callback_sent_2_PSAP, call.erlname as ERL,erl.streetname as Street,erl.community as City, erl.statename as State, call.calltime as Time from cercallhistory as call inner join cererl as erl on erl.name=call.erlname order by call.calltime desc
Why should I tell you what you are calling...you're calling a C routine callback routine...a yawn to me.
Can you explain that in better formatting than the statement you copy/posted from some site?

What's a Surrogate Key?
If I pasted it from some site then it should be pretty easy for you to find a link to it right?
laugh.gif

How much would you be willing to bet you cant find it?
I believe you wrote because it looks like shit.
I suggest you learn the very easy to learn TransACT syntax if you work with SQL Server.
Classic SQL is a disaster in a Financial Institution.
Maybe when I get time. Since I'm not a programmer its not really at the top of my list. I use it to pull info from Cisco Emergency Responder implementations.
You write quick scripts to trouble shoot.
Nothing wrong with that.
I presume you're not using SQL Server.
If you are using SQL Server, you can save the statements as text files and copy/paste them into your script.

inner join syntax is unreadable when a certain minimum number of tables is being accessed.
If you don't get this, it means you work with a small number of tables at any given time.
The only thing that is obvious is youre full of shit. You couldnt figure out a simple simple SQL statement that drew data from 2 tables, named the fields and and ordered the resulting data by call time. What a fucking failure you turned out to be. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

The only thing that is obvious is youre full of shit. You couldnt figure out a simple simple SQL statement that drew data from 2 tables, named the fields and and ordered the resulting data by call time. What a fucking failure you turned out to be. :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Sure, Mr. Script Writer.
The clown who's been saying he's a programmer.

Wait youre a programmer and youre telling me you have never seen a Black programmer? Stop lying dude.
What about your degrees, certifications and training credentials?
BS in computer science. AS in electrical engineering, CCIE Voice and CCNP Network almost forgot MCSE.
And thanks to H1-Bs you're a Trouble Shooter.

For those who are interested, CCIE Voice and CCNP Network and MCSE are worthless.
Don't worry, if you check Programmer's Guild, Jeff Sessions is closing the door on H1-Bs.

Sure, Mr. Script Writer.
Nope I never claimed to be a programmer. You did and you couldnt even figure out my simple ass SQL statement. :laugh:

Sure, Mr. Script Writer.
Nope I never claimed to be a programmer. You did and you couldnt even figure out my simple ass SQL statement. :laugh:
You've been claiming forever that you're a programmer working in IT Security.
And your opinion based on your poorly formatted script means zero to me.

Wait youre a programmer and youre telling me you have never seen a Black programmer? Stop lying dude.
BS in computer science. AS in electrical engineering, CCIE Voice and CCNP Network almost forgot MCSE.

For those who are interested, CCIE Voice and CCNP Network and MCSE are worthless.
Don't worry, if you check Programmer's Guild, Jeff Sessions is closing the door on H1-Bs.
Trouble shooting is what I love doing the most. You sound like an idiot. I still get calls from people begging me to work for them. When you have a CCIE people call you for employment you dont have to call anyone.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/ccie-voice-salary-SRCH_KO0,10.htm

Sure, Mr. Script Writer.
Show us that claim in writing.
You just claimed you were a programmer but you couldnt figure out my SQL statement. It wasnt even hard and you fucked it up.
laugh.gif

Checking black makes him a liar
Whites who made all of the damn laws ordained that a person with even 1 drop of Negro blood is "tainted" and therefore "Black".

You all made the rules, now you're complaining because in this situation it doesn't work to your advantage? How absolutely typical.

The one-drop rule ishttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity being that anyone unable to pass for white in the context of the US racial hierarchy is assigned the lower status of being non-white or colored.​
Another liar
Oh my fault, I forgot to cite my work. The paragraph above was obtained from the wikipedia article located at the hyperlink below also known as a URL If you take your pointer and make it hover over the URL then "click" on it your brower will take you to the webpage where the wikipedia article "lives". There, you can see that I did not make up the information that leads you to stupidly claim I'm a liar. The thing to note is that the one-drop rule was not only a societal norm but also a "legal principal" (taken directly from the article) of racial classification. That means it was "white people's law".

You can apologize at your leisure and I will accept it if you acknowledge you were mistaken, about both.
One-drop rule - Wikipedia

Trouble shooting is what I love doing the most. You sound like an idiot. I still get calls from people begging me to work for them. When you have a CCIE people call you for employment you dont have to call anyone.
Trouble shooting is bullshit in any professional field.
You'll be the first to be fired.
Heck, they're already auditing activity.
I audit activity so that trouble shooting is already in the system for the administrators to access.
That's what utilities and major institutions do all the time.

I audit activity so that trouble shooting is already in the system for the administrators to access.
Never been fired so I wouldnt know. I worked at the largest networking company on the planet. Cisco

The problem with your theory is that people with specialized knowledge in real world trouble shooting are at a premium. Sorry bud. Dont try to deflect for you being unable to figure out my simple SQL statement.

Sure, Mr. Script Writer.
You just claimed you were a programmer but you couldnt figure out my SQL statement. It wasnt even hard and you fucked it up.
laugh.gif
Blah, blah, blah.
I already asked you to write a SQL statement using inner join on more than two tables.
Write one with 5 tables and it will be totally unreadable.

Now about that Surrogate Key.
I'm sure you looked it up already.
What do you do when you don't want the SQL to generate one automatically?
Don't worry, script genius, I'm not expecting an answer

Never been fired so I wouldnt know. I worked at the largest networking company on the planet. Cisco
Worked? or work?

Sure, Mr. Script Writer.
laugh.gif
Blah, blah, blah.
I already asked you to write a SQL statement using inner join on more than two tables.
Write one with 5 tables and it will be totally unreadable.

Now about that Surrogate Key.
I'm sure you looked it up already.
What do you do when you don't want the SQL to generate one automatically?
Don't worry, script genius, I'm not expecting an answer
You couldnt figure out the one I did with just 2 tables. why would I confuse you more?
laugh.gif

Worked? or work?
Past tense. I quit about 8 years ago and started my own business doing the same thing. Funny how much more you get paid when you become the boss.

Checking black makes him a liar
Whites who made all of the damn laws ordained that a person with even 1 drop of Negro blood is "tainted" and therefore "Black".

You all made the rules, now you're complaining because in this situation it doesn't work to your advantage? How absolutely typical.

The one-drop rule ishttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity being that anyone unable to pass for white in the context of the US racial hierarchy is assigned the lower status of being non-white or colored.​
Another liar
Oh my fault, I forgot to cite my work. The paragraph above was obtained from the wikipedia article located at the hyperlink below also known as a URL If you take your pointer and make it hover over the URL then "click" on it your brower will take you to the webpage where the wikipedia article "lives". There, you can see that I did not make up the information that leads you to stupidly claim I'm a liar. The thing to note is that the one-drop rule was not only a societal norm but also a "legal principal" (taken directly from the article) of racial classification. That means it was "white people's law".

You can apologize at your leisure and I will accept it if you acknowledge you were mistaken, about both.
One-drop rule - Wikipedia
Your still lying. Why?

Forum List

Back