Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Where are these "highly educated Blacks"?
Not on Wall Street.
Once again, I know way too many people across the US for you to bullshit me.
And I hope your daughter does well.
Okay let's stop with the bullshit. What are your credentials?
System Analyst, Database Administrator and Application Developer.
Spent over 16 years on Wall Street working for Financial Institutions.
Currently developing and maintaining systems for a local utility.
And yes, my stuff works the first time, every time...because I don't release my software until every flaw has been eliminated.

Another ad hominem.
It's wonderful that out of millions of Blacks you can name a few dozen.
Take them off Welfare and Food Stamps and I guarantee that in 10 years there will be millions of highly educated Blacks who won't need your sympathy.
Wow you're just a miserable human being aren't you.
Paying people to scream for more handouts pisses me off.

You just always happen to ignore blatantly racists posts and threads of the the white racist posters on here and criticize what you perceive as racist or wrong posts and threads by the blacks on here.

Got it.

It might be difficult to see past your own personal bias, but the opposite happens way more often. IM2 and Asclepias constantly post demeaning and dehumanizing generalizations regarding white people that can't possibly be construed as anything but racism and when it comes to topics such as white south Africans being murdered...well let's just say they fail to display even a shred of compassion.
Stop whining about us clowning you after you post your racist bullshit.

Says something reprehensible
Gets called out on it
"I'm just trolling and you fell for it LOL"
not buying it
What? Who told you to buy anything?

Not on Wall Street.
And yes, my stuff works the first time, every time...because I don't release my software until every flaw has been eliminated.
Wait youre a programmer and youre telling me you have never seen a Black programmer? Stop lying dude. :laughing0301:

Not on Wall Street.
Wait youre a programmer and youre telling me you have never seen a Black programmer? Stop lying dude. :laughing0301:
I've never seen a Black programmer/developer.
The H1-Bs took the jobs before the Blacks got in.
And I admit I don't consider IT Security Script monkeys to be programmers/developer.
The systems I build using include 100+ infrastructure tables and hundreds of code tables and perhaps a 100 or so entity tables.
I write SQL statements that can contain 15 or more tables with sub one second response.
So no, you're not a programmer.

Not on Wall Street.
And I admit I don't consider IT Security Script monkeys to be programmers/developer.
The systems I build using include 100+ infrastructure tables and hundreds of code tables and perhaps a 100 or so entity tables.
I write SQL statements that can contain 15 or more tables with sub one second response.
Youre full of shit. There are thousands of Black programmers out there.
So what you write SQL statements that contain 15 or more tables. I can write a statement that handles 50 and I am not even a programmer.
I have a question for you and if you take more than 2 minutes to respond I know youre full of shit. How many fields are in a record?

Not on Wall Street.
Tell me what this SQL statement does.

run sql select first 20 call.extension as Ext, call.rtptnani as Rp_used_callback_sent_2_PSAP, call.erlname as ERL,erl.streetname as Street,erl.community as City, erl.statename as State, call.calltime as Time from cercallhistory as call inner join cererl as erl on erl.name=call.erlname order by call.calltime desc

Not on Wall Street.
So what you write SQL statements that contain 15 or more tables. I can write a statement that handles 50 and I am not even a programmer.
I have a question for you and if you take more than 2 minutes to respond I know youre full of shit. How many fields are in a record?
Where are they?
Once again, I know way too many people for you to bullshit me; and you are full of shit.

And you fucking moron, you can have a record consisting of just one field.
What the hell does that prove?

Not on Wall Street.

run sql select first 20 call.extension as Ext, call.rtptnani as Rp_used_callback_sent_2_PSAP, call.erlname as ERL,erl.streetname as Street,erl.community as City, erl.statename as State, call.calltime as Time from cercallhistory as call inner join cererl as erl on erl.name=call.erlname order by call.calltime desc

You're using "inner join" and not Transact SQL?
Where the fuck do you work?
You would have failed the interview.

Where are they?
Once again, I know way too many people for you to bullshit me; and you are full of shit.

And you fucking moron, you can have a record consisting of just one field.
What the hell does that prove?
That proves at least you know what the fuck a table consists of. Youre still full of shit about the Black programmers though. You are either retarded or you work and live under a rock.

You didnt answer the question. Why not? If youre a programmer it should be easy for you to explain that SQL statement.

Not on Wall Street.

And do me a favor, use Proper case for your Table and Field Name.
I'd never let you even get away with a non-paragraphed statement.
It looks like you vomited on the screen.

You didnt answer the question. Why not? If youre a programmer it should be easy for you to explain that SQL statement.
Don't insult with "Ooh, look, I can retrieve the first 20 records of this recordset and I know the difference between ASC and DESC.

Why aren't you using Transact SQL?

Dont stall. Tell the board what that statement does. Its fairly simple. I barely know SQL and I wrote that one myself.

Don't insult with "Ooh, look, I can retrieve the first 20 records of this recordset and I know the difference between ASC and DESC.

Any moron can see it gets the first 20 records. it says it right there. What am I pulling?

Dont stall. Tell the board what that statement does. Its fairly simple. I barely know SQL and I wrote that one myself.
I can tell you didn't write that for pay.

First of all, please name the Call Table PhoneCall, not Call.
Call the Field Name Extension or PhoneNumberExtension so management can tell what it means.
The same for the rest.
Write code as though it's a document meant to be read by a Business Analyst.

He created hate and division w/o knowing any of the actual facts.

did he apologies once Zim was illegally arrested?
did he say he was sorry once Zim was pronounced not guilty?

no, Obama is a racists, he fomented hate and division that hasn't been seen since the 60's.

this has been explained to you, but your own hate blinds you.
Explain how he (President Barack Hussein Obama) "created hate and division." Spell it out.

Stating that claim ISN'T an explanation.

You repeating that claim over, and over, and over, and over again, doesn't cut it. Spell. it. out.
spelled it out, you're to racist to see it.

Any moron can see it gets the first 20 records. it says it right there. What am I pulling?
Why should I tell you what you are calling...you're calling a C routine callback routine...a yawn to me.

Forum List

Back