Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.
The irony AND projection in this last sentence is just down right stupefying

Sundown town
A sundown town is a town, city, or neighborhood in the United States that is purposely all-white, excluding people of other races. The term came from signs that were posted stating that people of color had to leave the town by sundown. They are also sometimes known as sunset towns or gray towns.

Sundown town - Wikipedia
Sundown towns, known as sunset towns or gray towns, are all-white municipalities or neighborhoods in the United States that practice a form of segregation by enforcing restrictions excluding people of non-white races via some combination of discriminatory local laws, intimidation, and violence. The term came from signs posted that "colored people" had to leave town by sundown.[1]

View attachment 207309
Enough with the bullshit.
List the neighborhoods.
If you’re referring to me...

How about Bridgeport, Little Italy, Portage Park, Pulaski, Beverly, Belmont Cragin...just off the top of my head.

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.

Sundown town
A sundown town is a town, city, or neighborhood in the United States that is purposely all-white, excluding people of other races. The term came from signs that were posted stating that people of color had to leave the town by sundown. They are also sometimes known as sunset towns or gray towns.

Sundown town - Wikipedia
Sundown towns, known as sunset towns or gray towns, are all-white municipalities or neighborhoods in the United States that practice a form of segregation by enforcing restrictions excluding people of non-white races via some combination of discriminatory local laws, intimidation, and violence. The term came from signs posted that "colored people" had to leave town by sundown.[1]

View attachment 207309
List the neighborhoods.

How about Bridgeport, Little Italy, Portage Park, Pulaski, Beverly, Belmont Cragin...just off the top of my head.
No longer applicable.

All of those places have far more black people living there than you think.

Kudos to MarcATL.

Sundown town

Sundown town - Wikipedia

View attachment 207309
List the neighborhoods.

No longer applicable.

All of those places have far more black people living there than you think.
Blacks and Hispanics and others have moved into lots of Chicago neighborhoods, you idiot. But there are plenty of descendants of the Irish, Italians, Poles, Germans, Swedes, etc who’ve lived in those neighborhoods for decades still there who are dimocrats, many machine, to the core who ain’t exactly high up on the let’s-all-get-along scale with their neighbors.

Wow!
I'm impressed that successful Blacks have escaped from the overwhelming majority of their brethren.
Sucks for the rest.
Maryland is kind of funny.
Who the hell lives on Maryland?

Hillcrest...Overwhelmingly Jewish..we welcome upwardly mobile people regardless of race.
Educated Blacks love living with Jews...we don't mug them.
Why are you impressed? Were you really stupid enough to believe that there are no successful black people or communities in the U.S.? If so, that's on you.
They are mostly only successful because society bends over backwards for them.

There are white people who are far better than them and never get a chance to succeed because the standards placed upon white people are much much higher.
Youre whining again like a bitch. Your people had every chance to succeed for multiple centuries. Get off your ass and make something of yourself. They system is in your favor. You dont have to be a welfare recipient for the rest of your life.

out of all the ''shootings'', Trayvon's was wrong
Zim was going after him, and kept going after him, aggressively--for no good reason
etc
[ off topic? ]

You know what Jews did when no one wanted them?
They turned their ghettos into hot beds of business.
Did you ever wonder why Jews are so educated and wealthy?
We don't wait around for welfare checks.
The biggest and most salient difference is that the Jewish people are not black - check the laws of the U.S., that's not a coincidence.

I was told that the Jewish people have received reparations due to the Holocaust. Is this true?
Yes.
Guess what?
The Jews were at the top of the German economic ladder and robbed of everything they had.
Notice no rumors of how the Jews were sold into slavery by their families.

Self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing had a fit. Screaming and claiming that it was racist.

Yet, I've never seen one explanation how. They just claim it, and supposedly that's what it is.

How is Obama, a black man of a certain complexion and stature, wrong for stating that a young man, who looks like a young version of him, could be his son...how is that a racist statement?

Explain how this was such a racist thing that RIPPED the entire fabric of good American racial relations.

Clearly a question posed to conservatives.

I wasn't screaming.
It made sense to me Thugs breed thugs.
True. Obama is corrupt so it would be accurate he would raise a corrupt son.

Wow!
I'm impressed that successful Blacks have escaped from the overwhelming majority of their brethren.
Sucks for the rest.
Maryland is kind of funny.
Who the hell lives on Maryland?

Hillcrest...Overwhelmingly Jewish..we welcome upwardly mobile people regardless of race.
Educated Blacks love living with Jews...we don't mug them.
Why are you impressed? Were you really stupid enough to believe that there are no successful black people or communities in the U.S.? If so, that's on you.
I’m stupid enough to realize they have 10 enclaves amd you can’t name one non-privileged area in that list.
Nothing in NYC, NJ, Los Angeles, Detroit, Trenton.
In other words, your video has nothing to do with reality for 99.99999% of Black neighborhoods.

You know what Jews did when no one wanted them?
They turned their ghettos into hot beds of business.
Did you ever wonder why Jews are so educated and wealthy?
We don't wait around for welfare checks.
The biggest and most salient difference is that the Jewish people are not black - check the laws of the U.S., that's not a coincidence.

I was told that the Jewish people have received reparations due to the Holocaust. Is this true?
By the way, notice that Revisionist AnusLips likes your post even though AnusLips knows that unlike Blacks, Jews were educated, wealthy and involved in German society.

He automatically assumed Trayvon was a victim. He took a side because of race. That is racist
Being shot by a Barney Fife wannabe kinds really sorta does make Trayvon the victim.
No, being black made Trayvon a victim. Nothing else. Exactly as Obama became president.
No. Being shot made Trayvon a victim. Being elected made Obama president. Just as your attitude makes you a racist asshole. It's really quite simple.
I see. So being black had nothing to do with Obama becoming president...but, being black had everything to do with a thug getting shot.
Having a message of hope and change that contrasted to the Bush policy of perpetual war, being charismatic and articulate in contrast with Bush's nucular messaging, running against McCain and especially Palin with her bag of gaffes is what got Obama elected.
Don't whine about Palin when you loons elect people like Maxine Waters.

Being shot by a Barney Fife wannabe kinds really sorta does make Trayvon the victim.
No, being black made Trayvon a victim. Nothing else. Exactly as Obama became president.
No. Being shot made Trayvon a victim. Being elected made Obama president. Just as your attitude makes you a racist asshole. It's really quite simple.
I see. So being black had nothing to do with Obama becoming president...but, being black had everything to do with a thug getting shot.
Having a message of hope and change that contrasted to the Bush policy of perpetual war, being charismatic and articulate in contrast with Bush's nucular messaging, running against McCain and especially Palin with her bag of gaffes is what got Obama elected.
Palin is a clown. Waters is a flamethrower. I would rather be represented by a competent flamethrower than a clown.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Palin is a clown. Waters is a flamethrower. I would rather be represented by a competent flamethrower than a clown.
Hot air coming out of a hideous woman's mouth isn't a flame thrower, but scary yes.

He automatically assumed Trayvon was a victim. He took a side because of race. That is racist
Who told you that is the case? How did you come to that conclusion?

Because white kids are shot and killed by police, and civilians, and by other criminals, every single year.

Obama didn't identify with any of them. Only one kids that attacked a citizens who shot him in self-defense.

Hot air coming out of a hideous woman's mouth isn't a flame thrower, but scary yes.
Which situation is more comfortable: Maxine Waters as a member of the House of Representatives or Sarah Palin one heartbeat, one John McCain heartbeat away from the presidency?

Maxine can represent her constituents ably. Plain could more comfortably serve as the Night manager of the Wassilla Wendy's

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Maxine Waters is not competent. She is a loon. Now I just can't take anything else you say seriously.

Maxine Waters is not competent. She is a loon. Now I just can't take anything else you say seriously.
If you live in her district, don't vote for her. There are plenty of Republican loons serving in the house.

Who told you that is the case? How did you come to that conclusion?

Because white kids are shot and killed by police, and civilians, and by other criminals, every single year.

Obama didn't identify with any of them. Only one kids that attacked a citizens who shot him in self-defense.

Actually Zimmerman was not police nor did he attack Zimmerman.

She's very competent. More so than what is in the white house.

By the way, notice that Revisionist AnusLips likes your post even though AnusLips knows that unlike Blacks, Jews were educated, wealthy and involved in German society.
I don't recall that there were a lot of Blacks in Germany when I was there and I'm still not sure why every time you don't like something I post you trot out your ignorant comparisons between blacks and the Jewish people. I've had a lot of interactions with some of the Jewish synogogues and temples in my area and none of the congregants were anything at all like you. In fact you're like the exception to what I know and like about the Jewish people. Sort of the opposite of how I, my friends & family, and associates don't fit your racist stereotypes. We're all educated, some are wealthy but what we're not is racists or bigots.

I don't recall that there were a lot of Blacks in Germany when I was there and I'm still not sure why every time you don't like something I post you trot out your ignorant comparisons between blacks and the Jewish people. I've had a lot of interactions with some of the Jewish synogogues and temples in my area and none of the congregants were anything at all like you. In fact you're like the exception to what I know and like about the Jewish people. Sort of the opposite of how I, my friends & family, and associates don't fit your racist stereotypes. We're all educated, some are wealthy but what we're not is racists or bigots.

The reason you’ve never met anyone like me is because you never discussed the non-existent drive to succeed in most Black communities.
90% of assimilated Jews are bleeding heart, brainless Liberals.

Forum List

Back