Obama Says FOX News Viewers “Living on a different planet.”

They might be living in another planet... but at least they were born in America.

No loser...I’m living in Trump’s America. Together we will correct your fuck-up’s and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
Obama rips Fox News viewers: ‘You are living on a different planet’

And he is right. they are the most ill informed group of people in the country. Just look at the FoxNews viewers on this forum, dumber than a bag of hammers.
The most informed by far.

They have a lot of information, and 90% of it is misinformation

No loser...I’m living in Trump’s America. Together we will correct your fuck-up’s and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

And he is right. they are the most ill informed group of people in the country. Just look at the FoxNews viewers on this forum, dumber than a bag of hammers.

Says the fuck head who got caught lying once again..

I have never been caught lying on this forum as I have never lied on it. You are just too stupid to understand a post. Which explains why FoxNews is the perfect channel for you.

So. Where do you get your news without bias or comment?
`
`

All of it online, AP, Reuters, Christian Science Monitor, Politico, The Hill, ProPublica, BBC, The Intercept, The Unz Review, Wall Street Journal and The Economist....to name a few.

Dude, you've got R-Derp on your side! He makes hammers look like Mensa candidates!

Pretty sure R-Derp is not a Libertrains, so he is not on my side.

You have Bear on your side, which makes R-Derp look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Plus you have this guy that started the thread that thinks Bush I is one of the top 10 presidents ever.

Liberals and the DNC need an outside source whether Russians or Fox to blame as looking within to their own failures to keep power would require an honest look at reality.
Easier to accuse others of living in a fantasy.
The fantasy was "I'm with her".

I have never been caught lying on this forum as I have never lied on it. You are just too stupid to understand a post. Which explains why FoxNews is the perfect channel for you.

Bullshit you tried to say you lived on a lake yesterday and I clearly busted you.

Bullshit you tried to say you lived on a lake yesterday and I clearly busted you.

Fuck you are one dumb person. I never claimed I lived on a lake, I posted a picture of a FUCKING outhouse on a lake as a picture of your supposed lake house. It was a stock photo off of the internet.

I am sorry you are too stupid to even know when you are being mocked, but it is not my fault you left school after the 2nd grade and never bothered to read a book since then.

Well, forgive me but it was you that listed those as places you get "news without bias or comment".
`
`

True enough. As no news is truly unbiased, I go for accuracy and veracity....all of which I suppose, are subjective, depending on the person.

Fuck you are one dumb person. I never claimed I lived on a lake, I posted a picture of a FUCKING outhouse on a lake as a picture of your supposed lake house. It was a stock photo off of the internet.

I am sorry you are too stupid to even know when you are being mocked, but it is not my fault you left school after the 2nd grade and never bothered to read a book since then.

Me dumb? I am not the one who has manicured finger nails ...you can tell alot by a guys hands and you a liar and gay.

Well, forgive me but it was you that listed those as places you get "news without bias or comment".
`
`

True enough. As no news is truly unbiased, I go for accuracy and veracity....all of which I suppose, are subjective, depending on the person.

Facts are facts, they do not change based on the person. That is why I like to use both right and left sources (though not the far of either) and see which facts they agree on, those tend to be the real facts. The rest I filter out.

What's funny is Obama can assault the press no one says a word on the left , Trump does it the left cries bloody murder .

Forum List

Back