Obama Says FOX News Viewers “Living on a different planet.”

No loser...I’m living in Trump’s America. Together we will correct your fuck-up’s and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
Obama rips Fox News viewers: ‘You are living on a different planet’

And he is right. they are the most ill informed group of people in the country. Just look at the FoxNews viewers on this forum, dumber than a bag of hammers.

Says the fuck head who got caught lying once again..

I have never been caught lying on this forum as I have never lied on it. You are just too stupid to understand a post. Which explains why FoxNews is the perfect channel for you.

Bullshit you tried to say you lived on a lake yesterday and I clearly busted you.

Fuck you are one dumb person. I never claimed I lived on a lake, I posted a picture of a FUCKING outhouse on a lake as a picture of your supposed lake house. It was a stock photo off of the internet.

I am sorry you are too stupid to even know when you are being mocked, but it is not my fault you left school after the 2nd grade and never bothered to read a book since then.
What's the big deal about reading a book? Just a bunch of random scrambled up words.

Was the second thing you learned...not to go with a story based on "unnamed sources"?
`
`

News agencies take risks running with unnamed or anonymous sources. There is no way to verify such stories. However, if the report contains a preponderance of circumstantial evidence, it does give it more credibility.

And he is right. they are the most ill informed group of people in the country. Just look at the FoxNews viewers on this forum, dumber than a bag of hammers.

I have never been caught lying on this forum as I have never lied on it. You are just too stupid to understand a post. Which explains why FoxNews is the perfect channel for you.

Bullshit you tried to say you lived on a lake yesterday and I clearly busted you.

Fuck you are one dumb person. I never claimed I lived on a lake, I posted a picture of a FUCKING outhouse on a lake as a picture of your supposed lake house. It was a stock photo off of the internet.

I am sorry you are too stupid to even know when you are being mocked, but it is not my fault you left school after the 2nd grade and never bothered to read a book since then.

Me dumb? I am not the one who has manicured finger nails ...you can tell alot by a guys hands and you a liar and gay.

I do take good care of my hands and fingers as they are my livelihood and well as essential to a good round of gold.

It is sort of cute that you choose to disparage people that use their brain to earn a living. But I can understand why you would.

What's the big deal about reading a book? Just a bunch of random scrambled up words.

Camp I like that who said it?

Ah, another Trump supporter. How quaint.

Facts are facts, they do not change based on the person. That is why I like to use both right and left sources (though not the far of either) and see which facts they agree on, those tend to be the real facts. The rest I filter out.
`
`

If a person here takes the time to post a link with their story, I will read it regardless who it is.

PointingLaughingEmoji.jpg

Facts are facts, they do not change based on the person. That is why I like to use both right and left sources (though not the far of either) and see which facts they agree on, those tend to be the real facts. The rest I filter out.
`
`

If a person here takes the time to post a link with their story, I will read it regardless who it is.

I cannot make that claim. There are about a half a dozen people that I will not even open a thread that they started. It really is just not worth the time as you know ahead of time what is going to be in them.

Me dumb? I am not the one who has manicured finger nails ...you can tell alot by a guys hands and you a liar and gay.

I do take good care of my hands and fingers as they are my livelihood and well as essential to a good round of gold.

It is sort of cute that you choose to disparage people that use their brain to earn a living. But I can understand why you would.

Hey your fellow Lefty's say you don't, they say you just steal wealth from the people that work for you..

It's funny you never post in those threads why?

Dude your getting diementra ?

Hey your fellow Lefty's say you don't, they say you just steal wealth from the people that work for you..

It's funny you never post in those threads why?

I am not a lefty, but again it would take even a small modicum of intelligence to understand that, so I know you never will.

Maybe this will help, but I doubt it.

upload_2018-1-13_8-29-49.png

I said it. I don't know if I made it up myself or it was a quote stuck in my brain from some unknown source.

Hands and fingers are your livelihood. What do you do for a living...
https://sports.theonion.com/augusta-national-honors-tiger-woods-with-own-drinking-f-1819564314

Dude your getting diementra ?

I do not know what "diementra" but I will assume you are speaking of dementia. Actually no, I am not and I likely will not as studies have shown that reading can help to stave off both it and Alzheimer's.

I said it. I don't know if I made it up myself or it was a quote stuck in my brain from some unknown source.

Actually if you made it up I am impressed, you might have because I never heard it before.

Forum List

Back